Posted:
#476
Funk Freaker's NBA Bets!
Posted:
#477
Quote Originally Posted by FunkFreaker:
Thanks for the support guys. I'm glad that you like my betting blog and post here. I'll write here until i lost all my money
Thanks for the support guys. I'm glad that you like my betting blog and post here. I'll write here until i lost all my money
No, you don't lose all your money but you'll triple up your money form now to the end of NBA season
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by FunkFreaker:
Thanks for the support guys. I'm glad that you like my betting blog and post here. I'll write here until i lost all my money
Thanks for the support guys. I'm glad that you like my betting blog and post here. I'll write here until i lost all my money
No, you don't lose all your money but you'll triple up your money form now to the end of NBA season
![]()
Posted:
#478
Tonight two insecure bets for me:
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455)
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455)
Tonight two insecure bets for me:
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455)
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455)
Posted:
#483
Phewww
Bull ATS 
Lakers ATS 
Lakers OVER 
Lucked out today funk!!! This is the first time I have made a bet and taken the opposite of what you had!!! Only because I missed your posting and just checked it out wow I got lucky!!!
Your the man funk lets get it tomorrow!!!
Phewww
Bull ATS 
Lakers ATS 
Lakers OVER 
Lucked out today funk!!! This is the first time I have made a bet and taken the opposite of what you had!!! Only because I missed your posting and just checked it out wow I got lucky!!!
Your the man funk lets get it tomorrow!!!
Posted:
#484
Friday card:
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455)
Today schedule and spreads are awful... i play these only because i will watch games tonight and it will be more interesting for me if i play something... GL if you follow me mates
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455)
Today schedule and spreads are awful... i play these only because i will watch games tonight and it will be more interesting for me if i play something... GL if you follow me mates
Friday card:
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455)
Today schedule and spreads are awful... i play these only because i will watch games tonight and it will be more interesting for me if i play something... GL if you follow me mates
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455)
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455)
Today schedule and spreads are awful... i play these only because i will watch games tonight and it will be more interesting for me if i play something... GL if you follow me mates
Posted:
#489
Thursday:
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455) - 500
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455) - 500
Friday:
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455) + 455
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 12754 units
Balance: + 6898 units
ATS: 62 - 40 = 60.8 %
O/U: 36 - 24 = 60.0 %
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455) - 500
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455) - 500
Friday:
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455) + 455
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 12754 units
Balance: + 6898 units
ATS: 62 - 40 = 60.8 %
O/U: 36 - 24 = 60.0 %
Thursday:
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455) - 500
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455) - 500
Friday:
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455) + 455
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 12754 units
Balance: + 6898 units
ATS: 62 - 40 = 60.8 %
O/U: 36 - 24 = 60.0 %
Pacers - 1
500 units (to win 455) - 500
------------------------------------------------
Wolves @ Lakers - Under 205.5
500 units (to win 455) - 500
Friday:
Pacers @ Raptors - Under 185.5
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Celtics - 4
500 units (to win 455) + 455
--------------------------------------------------------
Jazz - 9
500 units (to win 455) + 455
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 12754 units
Balance: + 6898 units
ATS: 62 - 40 = 60.8 %
O/U: 36 - 24 = 60.0 %
Posted:
#496
garryfafer I will stay away from Clips/Thunder game for sure... maybe over is good here but i never play overs as everybody see in this thread... For other two games i will writeup later because i'm working now and haven't got time to preview them....
Fresh sunday start:
Knicks + 4.5
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------------
Heat @ Knicks - Under 197
500 units (to win 455)
I love afternoon sunday unders.... In fact if you see past five games between these two teams in New York... they never catch over 197 points... Public (about 70 %) hits over hard here... the line drops down... so clear RLM + last five games in NY + Sunday afternoon game = Under.
GL
It's gonna be long betting night and we need it!
Fresh sunday start:
Knicks + 4.5
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------------
Heat @ Knicks - Under 197
500 units (to win 455)
I love afternoon sunday unders.... In fact if you see past five games between these two teams in New York... they never catch over 197 points... Public (about 70 %) hits over hard here... the line drops down... so clear RLM + last five games in NY + Sunday afternoon game = Under.
GL
garryfafer I will stay away from Clips/Thunder game for sure... maybe over is good here but i never play overs as everybody see in this thread... For other two games i will writeup later because i'm working now and haven't got time to preview them....
Fresh sunday start:
Knicks + 4.5
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------------
Heat @ Knicks - Under 197
500 units (to win 455)
I love afternoon sunday unders.... In fact if you see past five games between these two teams in New York... they never catch over 197 points... Public (about 70 %) hits over hard here... the line drops down... so clear RLM + last five games in NY + Sunday afternoon game = Under.
GL
It's gonna be long betting night and we need it!
Fresh sunday start:
Knicks + 4.5
500 units (to win 455)
------------------------------------------------------
Heat @ Knicks - Under 197
500 units (to win 455)
I love afternoon sunday unders.... In fact if you see past five games between these two teams in New York... they never catch over 197 points... Public (about 70 %) hits over hard here... the line drops down... so clear RLM + last five games in NY + Sunday afternoon game = Under.
GL
Posted:
#498
GL today funk my schedule is so off today I won't make it to my casino on time for any game!!! So I guess I'll take a break today!! Lol I would of only had one game for me today
Memphis Under 186
GL today funk my schedule is so off today I won't make it to my casino on time for any game!!! So I guess I'll take a break today!! Lol I would of only had one game for me today
Memphis Under 186
Posted:
#499
LAL VS ATL 68% of public on LAL..n spread is 5.5 ..heading to Vegas and am planning on going big LAL 7-10,000 . ML OR SPREAD? am confident about how LAL been playin. And they coming of 2 1/2 days rest ..lmk wat u guys r feeling I need to make some money ! Thanks
LAL VS ATL 68% of public on LAL..n spread is 5.5 ..heading to Vegas and am planning on going big LAL 7-10,000 . ML OR SPREAD? am confident about how LAL been playin. And they coming of 2 1/2 days rest ..lmk wat u guys r feeling I need to make some money ! Thanks
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,323
- Friday 10/02/2026 902
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,203
- Cleveland Bettors 2,713
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,832
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,297
- PART DEUX 224
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,747
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,161
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
