maybe the nba shouldn't schedule 4 games in 5 nights on the road and then a divison rival right when u get back home , you don't see the nfl do anything when teams clinch a playoff spot and have nothing to play for so i don't see why a nba coach who is the longest tenured in league with a bunch of nba titles shouldn't be able to do whatever the heck he wants too
David Stern Said Fine Coming to San Antonio
maybe the nba shouldn't schedule 4 games in 5 nights on the road and then a divison rival right when u get back home , you don't see the nfl do anything when teams clinch a playoff spot and have nothing to play for so i don't see why a nba coach who is the longest tenured in league with a bunch of nba titles shouldn't be able to do whatever the heck he wants too
maybe the nba shouldn't schedule 4 games in 5 nights on the road and then a divison rival right when u get back home , you don't see the nfl do anything when teams clinch a playoff spot and have nothing to play for so i don't see why a nba coach who is the longest tenured in league with a bunch of nba titles shouldn't be able to do whatever the heck he wants too
Ain't over til it's over man. I'm really superstitious.
We all know this heat team is explosive and can put up points in a hurry.
To be perfectly honest, I actually sold some points in this one, so I don't have the full 13. Just hoping the spurs are down by no more than 5 with 2 mins or so to go.
Ain't over til it's over man. I'm really superstitious.
We all know this heat team is explosive and can put up points in a hurry.
To be perfectly honest, I actually sold some points in this one, so I don't have the full 13. Just hoping the spurs are down by no more than 5 with 2 mins or so to go.
He probably told Miami to keep it close for the same of being on national television
He probably told Miami to keep it close for the same of being on national television
It's alright man. This is what I was talking about. 3 mins left in the game the Heat will start trying. The spurs will start panicking, and Miami will take the win.
It's alright man. This is what I was talking about. 3 mins left in the game the Heat will start trying. The spurs will start panicking, and Miami will take the win.
| 149323387-1 | 11/29/12 8:07pm | $1,000.00 | $1,050.00 |
San Antonio +12, +105
1000/1050
San Antonio +12.5, -102
147/144
Hopefully I cash. I hit a nice 3 team parlay last night. I needed 16 points in the last 1 min and 30 seconds of that clippers game last night and got it. real lucky on that one.
| 149323387-1 | 11/29/12 8:07pm | $1,000.00 | $1,050.00 |
San Antonio +12, +105
1000/1050
San Antonio +12.5, -102
147/144
Hopefully I cash. I hit a nice 3 team parlay last night. I needed 16 points in the last 1 min and 30 seconds of that clippers game last night and got it. real lucky on that one.
I knew 100% that 3 was going in. Check 3 of the Heat's close wins. It's Ray Allen hitting the shot to win the game every single time.
Mission Accomplished by the Spurs though. Popovich is not gonna get as much Heat now, because the Spurs have dominated most of this game.
I knew 100% that 3 was going in. Check 3 of the Heat's close wins. It's Ray Allen hitting the shot to win the game every single time.
Mission Accomplished by the Spurs though. Popovich is not gonna get as much Heat now, because the Spurs have dominated most of this game.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,694
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 269
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,434
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,671
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,367
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,588
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
