Hawks-7 Pending
Pelicans+2 Large
Nice play I had nuggets +4 then got greedy played Celtics in-game +7 lol the Celtics play was for half original in wager so still profit. That's what I get for being greedy . Saw you had nice day in nfl !! Good stuff bro!
Nice play I had nuggets +4 then got greedy played Celtics in-game +7 lol the Celtics play was for half original in wager so still profit. That's what I get for being greedy . Saw you had nice day in nfl !! Good stuff bro!
@TxBattalion
Made sense to me . I mean they were down 10 with 5:45 left. I figured they make a push. With that large of a middle no brainer . Jeez you only miss by couple . BOL today!!
@TxBattalion
Made sense to me . I mean they were down 10 with 5:45 left. I figured they make a push. With that large of a middle no brainer . Jeez you only miss by couple . BOL today!!
@beats723
Thank you glad to know you cash with Nuggets+4 aswell haha nice try to take Celtics+7 in live that risk playing in live.
My top pick for to night coming soon.![]()
@beats723
Thank you glad to know you cash with Nuggets+4 aswell haha nice try to take Celtics+7 in live that risk playing in live.
My top pick for to night coming soon.![]()
To night system doesn't like anything.
Only bet (I didn't bet) according system
System saying Denver by results 1.3 and love T-Wolves+3
Nuggets in back to back we will see.
To night system doesn't like anything.
Only bet (I didn't bet) according system
System saying Denver by results 1.3 and love T-Wolves+3
Nuggets in back to back we will see.
My top pick for to night according my system
Bucks/Wizards over @ 227.5 when Bucks are 1 day rest over hit 6 times in Milwaukee O/U: (6-0-0)
Bucks -7 I have results 18.85
Let's cash ![]()
My top pick for to night according my system
Bucks/Wizards over @ 227.5 when Bucks are 1 day rest over hit 6 times in Milwaukee O/U: (6-0-0)
Bucks -7 I have results 18.85
Let's cash ![]()
hey, just wanted to clarify. It’s both under and bucks -7? Thanks!
hey, just wanted to clarify. It’s both under and bucks -7? Thanks!
