Posted:
#51
A sure win bet for Tuesday.
Posted:
#55
Quote Originally Posted by Vegasville:
And yet you state that the Lakers will win by double digits and the game will end with double digits for sure.
And yet you state that the Lakers will win by double digits and the game will end with double digits for sure.
Yes I know i said for SURE but I didn't bet on the whole game. I didnt bet money on the whole game, nor did i bet on any team in the 2nd half. But I did bet 2nd half over. I also had lakers first half :)
Quote Originally Posted by Vegasville:
And yet you state that the Lakers will win by double digits and the game will end with double digits for sure.
And yet you state that the Lakers will win by double digits and the game will end with double digits for sure.
Yes I know i said for SURE but I didn't bet on the whole game. I didnt bet money on the whole game, nor did i bet on any team in the 2nd half. But I did bet 2nd half over. I also had lakers first half :)
Posted:
#58
Quote Originally Posted by robbensays:
Yes I know i said for SURE but I didn't bet on the whole game. I didnt bet money on the whole game, nor did i bet on any team in the 2nd half. But I did bet 2nd half over. I also had lakers first half :)
Well than you went 1 win 1 loss on this game. Same here. You are right there are no sure bets in gambling.
Yes I know i said for SURE but I didn't bet on the whole game. I didnt bet money on the whole game, nor did i bet on any team in the 2nd half. But I did bet 2nd half over. I also had lakers first half :)
Quote Originally Posted by robbensays:
Yes I know i said for SURE but I didn't bet on the whole game. I didnt bet money on the whole game, nor did i bet on any team in the 2nd half. But I did bet 2nd half over. I also had lakers first half :)
Well than you went 1 win 1 loss on this game. Same here. You are right there are no sure bets in gambling.Yes I know i said for SURE but I didn't bet on the whole game. I didnt bet money on the whole game, nor did i bet on any team in the 2nd half. But I did bet 2nd half over. I also had lakers first half :)
Posted:
#62
Quote Originally Posted by yoyo:






ok guys, i am a loser .
dude, u lost ONE game.
ok guys, i am a loser .
did u make a mistake in ur capping or did u just lose?
shake it off, and get back to work (which would be easier to do if u had better money management. no matter how good a capper u are, ur gonna lose games u really like; and that will wear u out in a hurry if u got too much of ur bankroll on them).
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by yoyo:






ok guys, i am a loser .
dude, u lost ONE game.
ok guys, i am a loser .
did u make a mistake in ur capping or did u just lose?
shake it off, and get back to work (which would be easier to do if u had better money management. no matter how good a capper u are, ur gonna lose games u really like; and that will wear u out in a hurry if u got too much of ur bankroll on them).
![]()
Posted:
#65
Quote Originally Posted by yoyo:






ok guys, i am a loser .
ok guys, i am a loser .
don't let these guys bring u down, u didn't ask them to tail you..com'on dude, cheer up. bounce back tomorrow!
Quote Originally Posted by yoyo:






ok guys, i am a loser .
ok guys, i am a loser .
don't let these guys bring u down, u didn't ask them to tail you..com'on dude, cheer up. bounce back tomorrow!
Posted:
#66
Ya its just one game and don't let that get u down, and whatever... But watch your words, you are just asking for it when you say things like "This is a sure bet" lock etc.. Of course people are gonna come back and rip you.. I'm sure they wouldn't have, if you made your pick and that was that.
Ya its just one game and don't let that get u down, and whatever... But watch your words, you are just asking for it when you say things like "This is a sure bet" lock etc.. Of course people are gonna come back and rip you.. I'm sure they wouldn't have, if you made your pick and that was that.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,413
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 240
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,996
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
