Lal/Okc the play is Okc + 8
I can tell you how sure i am of this game, I put 2/3 of my bank roll of this week ($3.3k) into this game.
Why? That's like saying don't bet against the Yankees. He's always overpriced. Sure, he can crash the party, but Kobe's failed to cover the spread in 6 of the last 10. The Lakers are only .500 ATS. OK City's over .600. I like it. Good luck yoyo ![]()
Why? That's like saying don't bet against the Yankees. He's always overpriced. Sure, he can crash the party, but Kobe's failed to cover the spread in 6 of the last 10. The Lakers are only .500 ATS. OK City's over .600. I like it. Good luck yoyo ![]()
Why? That's like saying don't bet against the Yankees. He's always overpriced. Sure, he can crash the party, but Kobe's failed to cover the spread in 6 of the last 10. The Lakers are only .500 ATS. OK City's over .600. I like it. Good luck yoyo ![]()
Why? That's like saying don't bet against the Yankees. He's always overpriced. Sure, he can crash the party, but Kobe's failed to cover the spread in 6 of the last 10. The Lakers are only .500 ATS. OK City's over .600. I like it. Good luck yoyo ![]()
