What popular band do you find overrated?
I am just glad I did not see one mention of The Clash. "The Only Band That Matters" ![]()
For me:
Dave Mathews (just never understood the love)
Styx (average band, average songs)
Milli Vanilli (lol) ![]()
People not liking The Who for me they are a fine wine and get better with age.
I am just glad I did not see one mention of The Clash. "The Only Band That Matters" ![]()
For me:
Dave Mathews (just never understood the love)
Styx (average band, average songs)
Milli Vanilli (lol) ![]()
People not liking The Who for me they are a fine wine and get better with age.
My wife loves them. I don't know... maybe I'll listen to more of their stuff.
KISS has some great music that you NEVER hear. Creatures of the Night has some fantastic stuff that the radio just doesn't play. The radio really does suck here in NE Ohio for the most part. The REVENGE album is fuking killer, but you've probably heard none of it. But the radio knows how to play Rock and Roll All Nite every hour of every day of every year.
My wife loves them. I don't know... maybe I'll listen to more of their stuff.
KISS has some great music that you NEVER hear. Creatures of the Night has some fantastic stuff that the radio just doesn't play. The radio really does suck here in NE Ohio for the most part. The REVENGE album is fuking killer, but you've probably heard none of it. But the radio knows how to play Rock and Roll All Nite every hour of every day of every year.
it's lynard skynard
it's lynard skynard
My wife loves them. I don't know... maybe I'll listen to more of their stuff.
KISS has some great music that you NEVER hear. Creatures of the Night has some fantastic stuff that the radio just doesn't play. The radio really does suck here in NE Ohio for the most part. The REVENGE album is fuking killer, but you've probably heard none of it. But the radio knows how to play Rock and Roll All Nite every hour of every day of every year.
My wife loves them. I don't know... maybe I'll listen to more of their stuff.
KISS has some great music that you NEVER hear. Creatures of the Night has some fantastic stuff that the radio just doesn't play. The radio really does suck here in NE Ohio for the most part. The REVENGE album is fuking killer, but you've probably heard none of it. But the radio knows how to play Rock and Roll All Nite every hour of every day of every year.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,425
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,813
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,488
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,858
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,207
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
