• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Music

    What popular band do you find overrated?

    12345 Next Last»
    Dangerbay
    Runnin Mitch
    Dutch1976
    jmw59
    Nut_Flopper
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10026
    Posts: 105
    12345 Next Last»
     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2012 - 5:47 PM ET #1

    For me, i never understood the popularity of QUEEN.  Then there's also Supertramp.  Both groups are very talented, but i just cant digest their music.  What do you say?

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    For me, i never understood the popularity of QUEEN.  Then there's also Supertramp.  Both groups are very talented, but i just cant digest their music.  What do you say?

     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2012 - 10:19 PM ET #2

    The Who was a mystery to me as well.
    Reply
    The Who was a mystery to me as well.
     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2012 - 12:44 AM ET #3

    New Order and the Pet Shop Boys
    Reply
    New Order and the Pet Shop Boys
     
    Runnin Mitch
    Runnin Mitch
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2000
    Posts: 841
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2012 - 1:57 AM ET #4

      For me it would be Rush........
      I have had so many friends of mine through  the years force "Exit Stage Left" and other of their "Classic Albums" on me . Those guys could put a speed freak to sleep.... I don't trust any bad who has released tons of songs and none of them are about women.
      U2 ,Coldplay,,and Bon Jovi too .
      I loved that skit on Conan years ago where Triumph The insult Dog ripped Bon Jovi to pieces.
     And I am with you on Queen also Danger.I would rather listen to Led Zeppelin.or The Who. ( Sorry)
    Reply
      For me it would be Rush........
      I have had so many friends of mine through  the years force "Exit Stage Left" and other of their "Classic Albums" on me . Those guys could put a speed freak to sleep.... I don't trust any bad who has released tons of songs and none of them are about women.
      U2 ,Coldplay,,and Bon Jovi too .
      I loved that skit on Conan years ago where Triumph The insult Dog ripped Bon Jovi to pieces.
     And I am with you on Queen also Danger.I would rather listen to Led Zeppelin.or The Who. ( Sorry)
     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2012 - 11:50 AM ET #5

    I'm not a huge Who fan, but they're pretty bad ass.

    I don't understand the last 10 yrs of pop metal... Seether, Trapt, Saliva..Weak shit.

     

     

    Reply

    I'm not a huge Who fan, but they're pretty bad ass.

    I don't understand the last 10 yrs of pop metal... Seether, Trapt, Saliva..Weak shit.

     

     

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2012 - 5:59 PM ET #6

    Damn,
    I like queen, have seen supertramp live (great show) and I have always like Rush too.  Loved New Order too.

    shit.....I'm getting old or something
    Reply
    Damn,
    I like queen, have seen supertramp live (great show) and I have always like Rush too.  Loved New Order too.

    shit.....I'm getting old or something
     
    Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 2413
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2012 - 12:15 PM ET #7

    Cold Play
    Radiohead

    Sound like fucking whiny bitches to me.

    I was never a big Queen fan when I was younger but I have watched some amazing live performances on youtube which made me a fan lately.
    Reply
    Cold Play
    Radiohead

    Sound like fucking whiny bitches to me.

    I was never a big Queen fan when I was younger but I have watched some amazing live performances on youtube which made me a fan lately.
     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2012 - 1:42 PM ET #8

    Can't stand Journey or Doobie Brothers
    Reply
    Can't stand Journey or Doobie Brothers
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2012 - 2:34 PM ET #9

    When I hear The Counting Crows I want to hurt people and destroy things.
    Reply
    When I hear The Counting Crows I want to hurt people and destroy things.
     
    gers
    gers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 8807
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2012 - 5:39 PM ET #10

    Motley Crue
    Reply
    Motley Crue
     
    gers
    gers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 8807
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2012 - 5:40 PM ET #11

    Nickelcrap
    Reply
    Nickelcrap
     
    godsfavoritedog
    godsfavoritedog
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 774
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2012 - 5:44 PM ET #12

    The Beatles
    Bob Seger
    Reply
    The Beatles
    Bob Seger
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2012 - 9:37 AM ET #13

    The most overated band in the history of western civilization, i give you Hootie & Blowfish!
    Reply
    The most overated band in the history of western civilization, i give you Hootie & Blowfish!
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2012 - 10:25 AM ET #14

    For me, i never understood the popularity of QUEEN.  Then there's also Supertramp.  Both groups are very talented, but i just cant digest their music.  What do you say?

     I'd say you're either young or just don't understand music. Those bands (along with the Who) were cutting edge when they appeared years ago. But everybodys taste is different.........

     

     I agree with coldpaly, Hootie, radiohead.........overrated......I liked U2 in their early days.............I just don't get the love for Dave Matthews. I don't find any of his stuff the least bit intriguing or cutting edge.......or good......definitely overrated.

     

    Reply

    For me, i never understood the popularity of QUEEN.  Then there's also Supertramp.  Both groups are very talented, but i just cant digest their music.  What do you say?

     I'd say you're either young or just don't understand music. Those bands (along with the Who) were cutting edge when they appeared years ago. But everybodys taste is different.........

     

     I agree with coldpaly, Hootie, radiohead.........overrated......I liked U2 in their early days.............I just don't get the love for Dave Matthews. I don't find any of his stuff the least bit intriguing or cutting edge.......or good......definitely overrated.

     

     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2012 - 1:06 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     I agree with...radiohead.........overrated.

     



    I'd say you're too old or just don't understand music.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     I agree with...radiohead.........overrated.

     



    I'd say you're too old or just don't understand music.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2012 - 6:15 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1976:



    I'd say you're too old or just don't understand music.

     Neither pal.............but keep coming back
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1976:



    I'd say you're too old or just don't understand music.

     Neither pal.............but keep coming back
     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2012 - 11:42 PM ET #17

    I'll be around.
    Reply
    I'll be around.
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2012 - 5:22 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbay:

    The Who was a mystery to me as well.



    C'mon man.... they put these lyrics to badass rock-n-roll.  There is no mystery here, just absolute greatness:

    "I woke up in a Soho doorway
     A policeman knew my name
    He said, 'You can go sleep at home tonight
    If you can get up and walk away'
    I staggered back to the underground
    And the breeze blew back my hair
    I remember throwing punches around
    And preachin' from my chair

    Well who are you?"

       Turn it up
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbay:

    The Who was a mystery to me as well.



    C'mon man.... they put these lyrics to badass rock-n-roll.  There is no mystery here, just absolute greatness:

    "I woke up in a Soho doorway
     A policeman knew my name
    He said, 'You can go sleep at home tonight
    If you can get up and walk away'
    I staggered back to the underground
    And the breeze blew back my hair
    I remember throwing punches around
    And preachin' from my chair

    Well who are you?"

       Turn it up
     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2012 - 8:36 PM ET #19

    There's the ever popular for whatever reason....YES (owner of a lonely heart) ughh.  Btw Mugg, im 45 yrs old.  Queen  Radiohead
    Reply
    There's the ever popular for whatever reason....YES (owner of a lonely heart) ughh.  Btw Mugg, im 45 yrs old.  Queen  Radiohead
     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2012 - 8:39 PM ET #20

    Lenny Kravitz
    Reply
    Lenny Kravitz
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2012 - 11:48 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbay:

    There's the ever popular for whatever reason....YES (owner of a lonely heart) ughh.  Btw Mugg, im 45 yrs old.  Queen  Radiohead

     OK..... you're not young.......neither am I. I wasn't trying to be rude earlier.........my apologies. Everyone has different tastes. If you like radiohead, great. I don't.......& I don't know anyone that does, so I suppose my saying they are overrated is erroneous. I don't have anything against them, I just don't find their music all that appealing......just like Dave Matthews.

     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbay:

    There's the ever popular for whatever reason....YES (owner of a lonely heart) ughh.  Btw Mugg, im 45 yrs old.  Queen  Radiohead

     OK..... you're not young.......neither am I. I wasn't trying to be rude earlier.........my apologies. Everyone has different tastes. If you like radiohead, great. I don't.......& I don't know anyone that does, so I suppose my saying they are overrated is erroneous. I don't have anything against them, I just don't find their music all that appealing......just like Dave Matthews.

     
     
    Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 2413
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2012 - 12:30 PM ET #22

    I go much farther than disliking Radiohead, I DESPISE them. Same with Coldplay.

    I also am 45, like I said earlier when I was younger I did not like Queen but after watching some live performances on youtube I grew to like them.

    I liked early U2 (Boy, October, War) but anything after Joshua tree/Rattle & Hum they lost me. Saw them 2 days in a row at the Coliseum in 88. Great performances both days.

    Wasn't a big Who fan but I respect what they did.


    Reply
    I go much farther than disliking Radiohead, I DESPISE them. Same with Coldplay.

    I also am 45, like I said earlier when I was younger I did not like Queen but after watching some live performances on youtube I grew to like them.

    I liked early U2 (Boy, October, War) but anything after Joshua tree/Rattle & Hum they lost me. Saw them 2 days in a row at the Coliseum in 88. Great performances both days.

    Wasn't a big Who fan but I respect what they did.


     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6290
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 1:53 AM ET #23

    A dead heat for me between:

    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Tom Petty 

    (not a singer between the 3 of them)
    ----------

    Hey Mitch, best drummer in the world is Neal Peart. It's a disgrace their not in the rock & roll HOF. How can you not like the cd "Moving Pictures"? 

    No problem with your other dislikes though...
    Reply
    A dead heat for me between:

    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Tom Petty 

    (not a singer between the 3 of them)
    ----------

    Hey Mitch, best drummer in the world is Neal Peart. It's a disgrace their not in the rock & roll HOF. How can you not like the cd "Moving Pictures"? 

    No problem with your other dislikes though...
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 9:45 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbay:

    The Who was a mystery to me as well.
    You gotta hand it to them though,they tricked millions of people world wide in to rating them highly.In spite of those original songs and musicianship. Man i hope those people wont get fooled again.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbay:

    The Who was a mystery to me as well.
    You gotta hand it to them though,they tricked millions of people world wide in to rating them highly.In spite of those original songs and musicianship. Man i hope those people wont get fooled again.
     
     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 11:18 PM ET #25

    Radiohead "The Bends" album is one of the best of all time.  Everything before and after is debatable.

    Bon Jovi

    Reply

    Radiohead "The Bends" album is one of the best of all time.  Everything before and after is debatable.

    Bon Jovi

    All Forums | Music
    12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,387
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,431
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,813
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,488
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,859
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,207
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.