@WidespreadPanic
Stay humble.
you dealing peanuts $
Ego stagnates progress
I wanna say that was the light fuse getaway album that they did, the first live studio album they put out. And I swear you can hear me and my friends yelling on a couple of those songs!!!!
the best music they had was when they played with dirty dozen brass band that was always some good shit, especially down in New Orleans….
I wanna say that was the light fuse getaway album that they did, the first live studio album they put out. And I swear you can hear me and my friends yelling on a couple of those songs!!!!
the best music they had was when they played with dirty dozen brass band that was always some good shit, especially down in New Orleans….
@JP13
Panic in the Streets was a good time. In ‘92 we went to Potfest in ATL to see the Crowes and they were expecting 15K and 100K arrived. Was nasty fun
@JP13
@JP13
Panic in the Streets was a good time. In ‘92 we went to Potfest in ATL to see the Crowes and they were expecting 15K and 100K arrived. Was nasty fun
@JP13
@greymamba who stay humble? where do you see me bragging. Some of you guys are funny…. dude comes in my chat, running his mouth… I’m always gonna be an asshole to those losers
that has nothing to do with me being humble. it’s funny how people just come in and notice me being a dick your dickhead
That is why I don’t engage in these forums… Good luck with your pics, gentlemen… I don’t need this shit Maybe the pronoun guy who called me a clown Can give you guys a winner.
@greymamba who stay humble? where do you see me bragging. Some of you guys are funny…. dude comes in my chat, running his mouth… I’m always gonna be an asshole to those losers
that has nothing to do with me being humble. it’s funny how people just come in and notice me being a dick your dickhead
That is why I don’t engage in these forums… Good luck with your pics, gentlemen… I don’t need this shit Maybe the pronoun guy who called me a clown Can give you guys a winner.
@JP13
Well we belonged to a taper club fucking hundreds of shows on CD…. impossible to listen to them all, but collected them Yes that was called light fuse… I liked the live at the classic city which was a 2000 show…. 2 years later.
the dirty doesn’t shows were great. I liked all of it… We went to every show on summer. I think it was 22 cities. fucking exhausting, but so much fun NOLA was always great. Oak Mountain. Always great shows.
@JP13
Well we belonged to a taper club fucking hundreds of shows on CD…. impossible to listen to them all, but collected them Yes that was called light fuse… I liked the live at the classic city which was a 2000 show…. 2 years later.
the dirty doesn’t shows were great. I liked all of it… We went to every show on summer. I think it was 22 cities. fucking exhausting, but so much fun NOLA was always great. Oak Mountain. Always great shows.
Couple you guys are really cool. I really like this Widespread Panic fella. he’s pretty damn funny obviously very cool. another nice guy just posted… I’ll try to ignore them and come in here and post something.
i’m definitely taking the Braves tomorrow to close it out without questioning, not even thinking about it
Couple you guys are really cool. I really like this Widespread Panic fella. he’s pretty damn funny obviously very cool. another nice guy just posted… I’ll try to ignore them and come in here and post something.
i’m definitely taking the Braves tomorrow to close it out without questioning, not even thinking about it
Oh yeah man, every body did the tapes back then, especially when panic was the only band that would let you do that besides the dead. After the show go back to the room party, and compare tapes…
then when CDs took over, they were still allow you to record on CDs and no other band would allow that even after the dead done died out. Rip Jerry….
Oh yeah man, every body did the tapes back then, especially when panic was the only band that would let you do that besides the dead. After the show go back to the room party, and compare tapes…
then when CDs took over, they were still allow you to record on CDs and no other band would allow that even after the dead done died out. Rip Jerry….
