Will books be dead if red Sox win ws?
I will Dodgers will maybe win 1 game. Probably like the 2nd or 3rd game. It'll be a game that like you said, the entire planet will bet on. Otherwise, some people will still bet on Dodgers for the plus money & better pitching & better bullpen.
I will Dodgers will maybe win 1 game. Probably like the 2nd or 3rd game. It'll be a game that like you said, the entire planet will bet on. Otherwise, some people will still bet on Dodgers for the plus money & better pitching & better bullpen.
Boston will be able to hit any pitcher that the Dodgers throw at them. The thing with Boston, there starting pitching isn't as good as the Dodgers are, however, the Dodgers can't really even hit bad pitching much anyways.
Hmmm...maybe so...will tune into see how the LA batters react to Fenway.
Boston will be able to hit any pitcher that the Dodgers throw at them. The thing with Boston, there starting pitching isn't as good as the Dodgers are, however, the Dodgers can't really even hit bad pitching much anyways.
Hmmm...maybe so...will tune into see how the LA batters react to Fenway.
what im saying is the line is fishy for people thinking to slam BOS for free money. books are wheeling people in, LAD starters and staff are better and have a legit shot to beat BOS.
but like everyone said .... its not 100% win rate for Red Sox ... they can still lose. I don't see any chances for dodgers to make it to game 7th though. Astros & Yankees were basically the strongest teams and Red Sox beat them both. Dodgers had to struggle a bit with Brewers. I see Red Sox as 70% win-rate.
what im saying is the line is fishy for people thinking to slam BOS for free money. books are wheeling people in, LAD starters and staff are better and have a legit shot to beat BOS.
but like everyone said .... its not 100% win rate for Red Sox ... they can still lose. I don't see any chances for dodgers to make it to game 7th though. Astros & Yankees were basically the strongest teams and Red Sox beat them both. Dodgers had to struggle a bit with Brewers. I see Red Sox as 70% win-rate.
but like everyone said .... its not 100% win rate for Red Sox ... they can still lose. I don't see any chances for dodgers to make it to game 7th though. Astros & Yankees were basically the strongest teams and Red Sox beat them both. Dodgers had to struggle a bit with Brewers. I see Red Sox as 70% win-rate.
but like everyone said .... its not 100% win rate for Red Sox ... they can still lose. I don't see any chances for dodgers to make it to game 7th though. Astros & Yankees were basically the strongest teams and Red Sox beat them both. Dodgers had to struggle a bit with Brewers. I see Red Sox as 70% win-rate.
but like everyone said .... its not 100% win rate for Red Sox ... they can still lose. I don't see any chances for dodgers to make it to game 7th though. Astros & Yankees were basically the strongest teams and Red Sox beat them both. Dodgers had to struggle a bit with Brewers. I see Red Sox as 70% win-rate.
Its AL or NL for world series? I found on google it says NL but im not 100% sure.
but like everyone said .... its not 100% win rate for Red Sox ... they can still lose. I don't see any chances for dodgers to make it to game 7th though. Astros & Yankees were basically the strongest teams and Red Sox beat them both. Dodgers had to struggle a bit with Brewers. I see Red Sox as 70% win-rate.
Its AL or NL for world series? I found on google it says NL but im not 100% sure.
Bama was favored by 3.5 in the NC. Caps were favored for the series. Please put a sock in it and stop spewing fake facts
Bama was favored by 3.5 in the NC. Caps were favored for the series. Please put a sock in it and stop spewing fake facts
The only reason why i dont want to bet today on dodgers is because of kershaw. He sucks balls against strong teams. Either he pitches well or he starts getting hit and load bases every inning until call to the bullpen.
The only reason why i dont want to bet today on dodgers is because of kershaw. He sucks balls against strong teams. Either he pitches well or he starts getting hit and load bases every inning until call to the bullpen.
If you bet on Boston to win this series, you are BRAIN DEAD... It is a lock for LA to win since it is the year of the upset in pro sports... ZERO underdog teams have won it all this year maybe besides GS but i believe Houston was favored over them before the fake and scripted CP3 injury but every other team that won, they were the underdog... Bama, Caps, Eagles all were underdogs and all won.. You can add the Dodgers to that list after this series.. Also, no way MLB has LA lose in back to back WS... Kershaw is considered the GOAT pitcher, this is the year he finally wins
If you bet on Boston to win this series, you are BRAIN DEAD... It is a lock for LA to win since it is the year of the upset in pro sports... ZERO underdog teams have won it all this year maybe besides GS but i believe Houston was favored over them before the fake and scripted CP3 injury but every other team that won, they were the underdog... Bama, Caps, Eagles all were underdogs and all won.. You can add the Dodgers to that list after this series.. Also, no way MLB has LA lose in back to back WS... Kershaw is considered the GOAT pitcher, this is the year he finally wins
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,365
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,465
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,745
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
