OK I've calmed down,
Brian eff off.
enough said, don't like sensei , please PLEASE go somewhere else
You need to get a life man. Coming into a thread just to rip on someone who isn't getting paid to cap simply illustrates that you have no life whatsoever. So to get people to interact with you - you come on these boards and stir the pot. How sad for you. Seek help...
You need to get a life man. Coming into a thread just to rip on someone who isn't getting paid to cap simply illustrates that you have no life whatsoever. So to get people to interact with you - you come on these boards and stir the pot. How sad for you. Seek help...
You can be .500 and make a profit in baseball.
You can be .500 and make a profit in baseball.
You seem to be on this thread alot, can't you pick for yourself, or is it just you like bashing people, if you're smart enough to make money congrats but what is the purpose of your post. As for me I make a lot of my own wagers, but I can not beat Sensei's record in Baseball Totals, so while he's hot I'm here and happy, Congrats Senesei,
CG you have any friends or family to bug, please
You seem to be on this thread alot, can't you pick for yourself, or is it just you like bashing people, if you're smart enough to make money congrats but what is the purpose of your post. As for me I make a lot of my own wagers, but I can not beat Sensei's record in Baseball Totals, so while he's hot I'm here and happy, Congrats Senesei,
CG you have any friends or family to bug, please
