• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE MLB TOTALS!

    «First Previous 678 ... 111213 Next Last»
    jsw64
    JTmonayyy
    SenseiKreese
    tigerdog
    tommyd222
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 104360
    Posts: 301
    «First Previous 678 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    jsw64
    jsw64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2011 - 1:25 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyd222:

    Whats your current records for the season Sensei??

    Just scroll up about 6 posts.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyd222:

    Whats your current records for the season Sensei??

    Just scroll up about 6 posts.
     
    JTmonayyy
    JTmonayyy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3858
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2011 - 1:43 PM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    NBA is 2nd half totals. What hype??

    From what I've heard you're supposed to be the 2nd coming with regards to basketball totals. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    NBA is 2nd half totals. What hype??

    From what I've heard you're supposed to be the 2nd coming with regards to basketball totals. 
     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2011 - 2:06 PM ET #128

    That was college. NBA is different, but since the playoffs count, 2nd half totals might play the same way. Will post in NBA thread in a bit....
    Reply
    That was college. NBA is different, but since the playoffs count, 2nd half totals might play the same way. Will post in NBA thread in a bit....
     
    JTmonayyy
    JTmonayyy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3858
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2011 - 2:15 PM ET #129

    Reply
     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2011 - 11:09 PM ET #130

    Great 4-1-1 day!!
    NOW 26-20-4!

    ... And Nice 2-0 start today over in NBA!
    Reply
    Great 4-1-1 day!!
    NOW 26-20-4!

    ... And Nice 2-0 start today over in NBA!
     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 12:14 PM ET #131

    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    PITT/CINCI UNDER 9
    MIL/WASH UNDER 7.5 GAME 1
    STL/LAD UNDER 7.5
    TOR/BOS UNDER 9
    MIN/TB OVER 8
    DET/OAK OVER 8
    Reply
    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    PITT/CINCI UNDER 9
    MIL/WASH UNDER 7.5 GAME 1
    STL/LAD UNDER 7.5
    TOR/BOS UNDER 9
    MIN/TB OVER 8
    DET/OAK OVER 8
     
    tigerdog
    tigerdog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 12:16 PM ET #132

    Looks good Sensei. I love indies in particular,
    Reply
    Looks good Sensei. I love indies in particular,
     
    tigerdog
    tigerdog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 12:19 PM ET #133

    undies

     

    Reply

    undies

     

     
    tommyd222
    tommyd222
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2275
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 12:23 PM ET #134

    Reply
     
    Baby_BA
    Baby_BA
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 19550
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 1:07 PM ET #135

    Love the 1st 5 innings on these unders. 

    Getting extra value with both the Bos and Cinc games;  the line is 5 runs for the 1st 5 on both of them.

    Reply

    Love the 1st 5 innings on these unders. 

    Getting extra value with both the Bos and Cinc games;  the line is 5 runs for the 1st 5 on both of them.

     
    BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 5760
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 5:33 PM ET #136

    All I can say is this guys luck is FINALLY catching up to him.

    Hes about 5 games below .500 since the first  week and looks like theres a good chance he wins 1 out of 6 today.
    Reply
    All I can say is this guys luck is FINALLY catching up to him.

    Hes about 5 games below .500 since the first  week and looks like theres a good chance he wins 1 out of 6 today.
     
    CG3
    CG3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 6:47 PM ET #137

    Think he's less than that tbh...

    never mind stating the obvious Brian! ...that this guys nothing more than a pin in the paper guesser...Just follow the sensei dude !!! lol

    1 from 6 on the day it is...

    Let's all get bankrupt together!!!!

    LET'S DO THIS!!
    Reply
    Think he's less than that tbh...

    never mind stating the obvious Brian! ...that this guys nothing more than a pin in the paper guesser...Just follow the sensei dude !!! lol

    1 from 6 on the day it is...

    Let's all get bankrupt together!!!!

    LET'S DO THIS!!
     
    bosox713
    bosox713
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 1930
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 6:54 PM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    PITT/CINCI UNDER 9  
    MIL/WASH UNDER 7.5 GAME 1
    STL/LAD UNDER 7.5 
    TOR/BOS UNDER 9 PUSH
    MIN/TB OVER 8
    DET/OAK OVER 8


    I picked a good day to tail. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    PITT/CINCI UNDER 9  
    MIL/WASH UNDER 7.5 GAME 1
    STL/LAD UNDER 7.5 
    TOR/BOS UNDER 9 PUSH
    MIN/TB OVER 8
    DET/OAK OVER 8


    I picked a good day to tail. 
     
    bosox713
    bosox713
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 1930
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 6:55 PM ET #139

    And I even put an extra money bag in there lol..... Mil/Wash was a loss too....
    Reply
    And I even put an extra money bag in there lol..... Mil/Wash was a loss too....
     
    cisco
    cisco
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 11995
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 7:28 PM ET #140

    The Tailers Creed


    1. I won't complain on your losing days and I won't question your picks.

    2. I will decide how much to bet on your picks knowing that it is possible at any time to have a lousy day.

    3. I promise not to bet my whole bankroll in one day then complain about you losing all my money.

    4. If I'm one of these losers, I'll not beat my spouse senseless when I lose.

    Reply

    The Tailers Creed


    1. I won't complain on your losing days and I won't question your picks.

    2. I will decide how much to bet on your picks knowing that it is possible at any time to have a lousy day.

    3. I promise not to bet my whole bankroll in one day then complain about you losing all my money.

    4. If I'm one of these losers, I'll not beat my spouse senseless when I lose.

     
    MmmMcLovin
    MmmMcLovin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 271
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 7:34 PM ET #141

    Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

    The Tailers Creed


    1. I won't complain on your losing days and I won't question your picks.

    2. I will decide how much to bet on your picks knowing that it is possible at any time to have a lousy day.

    3. I promise not to bet my whole bankroll in one day then complain about you losing all my money.

    4. If I'm one of these losers, I'll not beat my spouse senseless when I lose.

     GUARANTEED! VERY WELL SAID!

    IT’s IN!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

    The Tailers Creed


    1. I won't complain on your losing days and I won't question your picks.

    2. I will decide how much to bet on your picks knowing that it is possible at any time to have a lousy day.

    3. I promise not to bet my whole bankroll in one day then complain about you losing all my money.

    4. If I'm one of these losers, I'll not beat my spouse senseless when I lose.

     GUARANTEED! VERY WELL SAID!

     
    Colts03
    Colts03
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 13377
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 7:45 PM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by bosox713:



    I picked a good day to tail. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox713:



    I picked a good day to tail. 
     
    Tetraedar
    Tetraedar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 3263
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 7:48 PM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

    The Tailers Creed


    1. I won't complain on your losing days and I won't question your picks.

    2. I will decide how much to bet on your picks knowing that it is possible at any time to have a lousy day.

    3. I promise not to bet my whole bankroll in one day then complain about you losing all my money.

    4. If I'm one of these losers, I'll not beat my spouse senseless when I lose.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco:

    The Tailers Creed


    1. I won't complain on your losing days and I won't question your picks.

    2. I will decide how much to bet on your picks knowing that it is possible at any time to have a lousy day.

    3. I promise not to bet my whole bankroll in one day then complain about you losing all my money.

    4. If I'm one of these losers, I'll not beat my spouse senseless when I lose.

     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 12:48 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty:

    All I can say is this guys luck is FINALLY catching up to him.

    Hes about 5 games below .500 since the first  week and looks like theres a good chance he wins 1 out of 6 today.

     

    Easy there fireball…  I'm sure you've been checking every day, but decided to post yesterday after a lousy 1-4-1 day.  But, I'm sure you were on my Saturday 4-1-1 and I know you followed my 3-1 NBA 2nd half totals this weekend.  Thanks for following!

     

    -Sensei

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty:

    All I can say is this guys luck is FINALLY catching up to him.

    Hes about 5 games below .500 since the first  week and looks like theres a good chance he wins 1 out of 6 today.

     

    Easy there fireball…  I'm sure you've been checking every day, but decided to post yesterday after a lousy 1-4-1 day.  But, I'm sure you were on my Saturday 4-1-1 and I know you followed my 3-1 NBA 2nd half totals this weekend.  Thanks for following!

     

    -Sensei

     

     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 4:24 PM ET #145

    Lousy 1-4-1 day yest.
    NOW 27-24-5.
    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    SD/CHI UNDER 7
    ATL/LA UNDER 7
    DET/SEA UNDER 7

    Defense today!

    Reply
    Lousy 1-4-1 day yest.
    NOW 27-24-5.
    HERE WE GO TODAY....
    SD/CHI UNDER 7
    ATL/LA UNDER 7
    DET/SEA UNDER 7

    Defense today!

     
    TheRealDeal7
    TheRealDeal7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1072
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 4:28 PM ET #146

    GL today
    Reply
    GL today
     
    L2408
    L2408
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1711
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 5:17 PM ET #147

    Reply
     
    BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 5760
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 5:44 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

     

    Easy there fireball…  I'm sure you've been checking every day, but decided to post yesterday after a lousy 1-4-1 day.  But, I'm sure you were on my Saturday 4-1-1 and I know you followed my 3-1 NBA 2nd half totals this weekend.  Thanks for following!

     

    -Sensei

     



    You gotta be kidding me.

    We've gone over this before.

    I don't tail anyone, and damn sure don't check on you everyday LMAO.

    You are well below. 500 since your lucky start in the first week.... Get over yourself...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese:

     

    Easy there fireball…  I'm sure you've been checking every day, but decided to post yesterday after a lousy 1-4-1 day.  But, I'm sure you were on my Saturday 4-1-1 and I know you followed my 3-1 NBA 2nd half totals this weekend.  Thanks for following!

     

    -Sensei

     



    You gotta be kidding me.

    We've gone over this before.

    I don't tail anyone, and damn sure don't check on you everyday LMAO.

    You are well below. 500 since your lucky start in the first week.... Get over yourself...
     
    SenseiKreese
    SenseiKreese
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1573
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 6:12 PM ET #149

    For someone not following this season, you sure are well versed in my weekly records, when hot vs. cold and you checked in pretty fast today to see if I responded to your post, sooooo....hmmmm....Divide up how you'd like, but 27-24-5 on season. Thanks for checking back in Captain.
    Reply
    For someone not following this season, you sure are well versed in my weekly records, when hot vs. cold and you checked in pretty fast today to see if I responded to your post, sooooo....hmmmm....Divide up how you'd like, but 27-24-5 on season. Thanks for checking back in Captain.
     
     
    tigerdog
    tigerdog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 6:29 PM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty:



    You gotta be kidding me.

    We've gone over this before.

    I don't tail anyone, and damn sure don't check on you everyday LMAO.

    You are well below. 500 since your lucky start in the first week.... Get over yourself...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty:



    You gotta be kidding me.

    We've gone over this before.

    I don't tail anyone, and damn sure don't check on you everyday LMAO.

    You are well below. 500 since your lucky start in the first week.... Get over yourself...
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 678 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 507
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,381
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.