Called himself a modern day Jackie Robinson in 2019? I missed this completely. Now Donaldson is a racist for calling him "Jackie." Ok, based on what I've read, I don't see this as a racist comment. What I do see, and Donaldson may have been coming from the same view, Tim Anderson, seriously, you arrogantly compare yourself to Jackie Robinson? What a fkng joke. I'd have said something too. You ain't even close to being in the same league as Jackie Robinson, what an insult. If that's where Donaldson was coming from, 100%. That seems more logical to me, Donaldson apologized, I think it's blown out of proportion. If anyone should apologize, it should be Anderson for having the audacity to put his name in the same sentence as Jackie Robinson. I might have said the same thing to Anderson, "Jackie?" You're a friggin joke dude." That doesn't sound racist to me, maybe I missed something but based on what I've read, Anderson is the chump here.
Tim Anderson/Josh Donaldson
Called himself a modern day Jackie Robinson in 2019? I missed this completely. Now Donaldson is a racist for calling him "Jackie." Ok, based on what I've read, I don't see this as a racist comment. What I do see, and Donaldson may have been coming from the same view, Tim Anderson, seriously, you arrogantly compare yourself to Jackie Robinson? What a fkng joke. I'd have said something too. You ain't even close to being in the same league as Jackie Robinson, what an insult. If that's where Donaldson was coming from, 100%. That seems more logical to me, Donaldson apologized, I think it's blown out of proportion. If anyone should apologize, it should be Anderson for having the audacity to put his name in the same sentence as Jackie Robinson. I might have said the same thing to Anderson, "Jackie?" You're a friggin joke dude." That doesn't sound racist to me, maybe I missed something but based on what I've read, Anderson is the chump here.
What ur missing...is that no matter what happens in this country right now...there is only 1 color of a person that will be portrayed as the chump or loser or racist in this...or almost any other scenario ...and so now Lilly white Donaldson is a now a racist no matter what
What ur missing...is that no matter what happens in this country right now...there is only 1 color of a person that will be portrayed as the chump or loser or racist in this...or almost any other scenario ...and so now Lilly white Donaldson is a now a racist no matter what
This was started by Anderson in 2019 with his comment.
And the drunk Larussa, who didn't defend Yermin Mercedes now has the audacity to defend Anderson over a nothing burger , gimme a break.
Go Twins- win the division and cash my ticket![]()
This was started by Anderson in 2019 with his comment.
And the drunk Larussa, who didn't defend Yermin Mercedes now has the audacity to defend Anderson over a nothing burger , gimme a break.
Go Twins- win the division and cash my ticket![]()
Oblivious Larussa needs to be out in a home. Arrogant Drunkard shyts himself while seated in dugout. His voice carries zero weight with his team. They look dead and has to go if whitesox want to turn things around.
Oblivious Larussa needs to be out in a home. Arrogant Drunkard shyts himself while seated in dugout. His voice carries zero weight with his team. They look dead and has to go if whitesox want to turn things around.
@sirrobinhood
Better to be a coach than an instigator, regardless of your intentions. Anderson won't win any popularity contests for sure, especially with those who know the game. "Modern day Jackie Robinson?" If he said that, he lost alot of respect.
@sirrobinhood
Better to be a coach than an instigator, regardless of your intentions. Anderson won't win any popularity contests for sure, especially with those who know the game. "Modern day Jackie Robinson?" If he said that, he lost alot of respect.
I have the same problem with Donaldson calling him Jacki,as I would have if a person of color called a white player Babe Ruth,none at all.Seems like T. Anderson is trying to cause a problem,where there ain't one,and I'm a sox fan.
I have the same problem with Donaldson calling him Jacki,as I would have if a person of color called a white player Babe Ruth,none at all.Seems like T. Anderson is trying to cause a problem,where there ain't one,and I'm a sox fan.
Donaldson said something to the catcher but Anderson ran in and want to fight Donaldson. Anderson should throw out of the game. He looks like a troublemaker
Donaldson said something to the catcher but Anderson ran in and want to fight Donaldson. Anderson should throw out of the game. He looks like a troublemaker
"Racist" and "Racism" are made up words to disparage and batter White folks. There were already words that existed, but these words were concocted by a tribal group that hates Anglo Whites and works relentlessly to undermine their wellbeing.
"Racist" and "Racism" are made up words to disparage and batter White folks. There were already words that existed, but these words were concocted by a tribal group that hates Anglo Whites and works relentlessly to undermine their wellbeing.
Everybody is a a racist in these days and age if you say something that some idiot disagree or dont like. I dont even belong in any of the two major color group-Black/White. I bet i am a racist too. It is a word used to discourage ppl from expressing the different views. Socialist and Communist thrive in this contexts. Hoping all these games are all going OVER today..GL
Everybody is a a racist in these days and age if you say something that some idiot disagree or dont like. I dont even belong in any of the two major color group-Black/White. I bet i am a racist too. It is a word used to discourage ppl from expressing the different views. Socialist and Communist thrive in this contexts. Hoping all these games are all going OVER today..GL
"Racist" and "Racism" are made up words to disparage and batter White folks. There were already words that existed, but these words were concocted by a tribal group that hates Anglo Whites and works relentlessly to undermine their wellbeing.
"Racist" and "Racism" are made up words to disparage and batter White folks. There were already words that existed, but these words were concocted by a tribal group that hates Anglo Whites and works relentlessly to undermine their wellbeing.
There is no such thing as "racism". There is only one race, the human race. Racism as a concept was invented by race baiters to do one thing and one thing only... scare people into giving them money to "make it better, make it go away".. and it has been incredibly successful in further dividing the "tribes" in the melting pot that is America...
Sad sad story... but it keeps repeating itself over and over.. the current iteration is the now very wealthy BLM movement...sigh...
![]()
There is no such thing as "racism". There is only one race, the human race. Racism as a concept was invented by race baiters to do one thing and one thing only... scare people into giving them money to "make it better, make it go away".. and it has been incredibly successful in further dividing the "tribes" in the melting pot that is America...
Sad sad story... but it keeps repeating itself over and over.. the current iteration is the now very wealthy BLM movement...sigh...
![]()
@smacksmiter
Well said, Morgan Freeman said it best by saying” When You stop referring to me as a black man I will not refer to you as a white man and there will be no issues” In my opinion, Jackie Robinson was one of the greatest baseball players of all time, but he’s more recognized as the person who broke the color barrier instead
@smacksmiter
Well said, Morgan Freeman said it best by saying” When You stop referring to me as a black man I will not refer to you as a white man and there will be no issues” In my opinion, Jackie Robinson was one of the greatest baseball players of all time, but he’s more recognized as the person who broke the color barrier instead
I was taught by Roger Wilkins in College...he had a friend named Thurgood Marshall, who happened to be a neighbor of an old friend of mine.
I asked him to come talk to my college class and he was more than happy to do so.
90 % white class.
If we can move away from race determining all things, we'd be better off as a society.
Btw, look up how the blm founder is spending the money.
Lap of luxury- what a racket.
I was taught by Roger Wilkins in College...he had a friend named Thurgood Marshall, who happened to be a neighbor of an old friend of mine.
I asked him to come talk to my college class and he was more than happy to do so.
90 % white class.
If we can move away from race determining all things, we'd be better off as a society.
Btw, look up how the blm founder is spending the money.
Lap of luxury- what a racket.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,572
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- PART DEUX 177
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,402
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 596
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
