OAKLAND ATHLETICS and JOE RUDI RALLY THREAD -
the bat never touched the ball...end of discussion
the bat never touched the ball...end of discussion
I will never understand managers. So let me get this straight... you take out the ONLY thing that has been going well for you with what 82 pitches. SF got a huge break there. NO WAY and I mean NO WAY did I expect Connor Jackson to get that hit. We might be screwed now.
![]()
but on the positive side the a's have some talent in the pen and the sf O still blows....but all it takes is one long ball and its game....
lets go a's...lets go a's
gamblin gods....help us here
I will never understand managers. So let me get this straight... you take out the ONLY thing that has been going well for you with what 82 pitches. SF got a huge break there. NO WAY and I mean NO WAY did I expect Connor Jackson to get that hit. We might be screwed now.
![]()
but on the positive side the a's have some talent in the pen and the sf O still blows....but all it takes is one long ball and its game....
lets go a's...lets go a's
gamblin gods....help us here
Louis,
Bullpen is about even.
Need go to bed
GL guys.
you can take a nap...but leave some good karma in thread before you go
Louis,
Bullpen is about even.
Need go to bed
GL guys.
you can take a nap...but leave some good karma in thread before you go
Got a play on the A's myself.. nice to see a rally thread going. Got my rally cap on. Cheers Louis
welcome si1ly......
let's go a's...let's go a's
Got a play on the A's myself.. nice to see a rally thread going. Got my rally cap on. Cheers Louis
welcome si1ly......
let's go a's...let's go a's
It seems like we (OAK) get runners on every inning and can't capitalize
I was thinking same thing....seems like every inning....
let's go a's
It seems like we (OAK) get runners on every inning and can't capitalize
I was thinking same thing....seems like every inning....
let's go a's
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
