OAKLAND ATHLETICS and JOE RUDI RALLY THREAD -
| 36127114-1 | 5/20/2011 10:13 PM | Money Line | $973.60 | $993.07 | Baseball - 930 San Francisco Giants +102 for Game |
| 36127114-1 | 5/20/2011 10:13 PM | Money Line | $973.60 | $993.07 | Baseball - 930 San Francisco Giants +102 for Game |
woooooooooooooooooooooooOO1!!1
I used to feel sry for u when u post in the NBA forum and lost so many gms in a row.........I hate seeing ppl losing.
But after yr act tonite, I think u deserve every losing bet u make.
keep posting the " Lock of the year "
woooooooooooooooooooooooOO1!!1
I used to feel sry for u when u post in the NBA forum and lost so many gms in a row.........I hate seeing ppl losing.
But after yr act tonite, I think u deserve every losing bet u make.
keep posting the " Lock of the year "
I used to feel sry for u when u post in the NBA forum and lost so many gms in a row.........I hate seeing ppl losing.
But after yr act tonite, I think u deserve every losing bet u make.
keep posting the " Lock of the year "
I used to feel sry for u when u post in the NBA forum and lost so many gms in a row.........I hate seeing ppl losing.
But after yr act tonite, I think u deserve every losing bet u make.
keep posting the " Lock of the year "
Hey i won my lock of the year on Miami +2 in game 2....I am up so much money man
Hey i won my lock of the year on Miami +2 in game 2....I am up so much money man
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
