seems like whatever you say never happens....your good karma....keep flappin your gums
seems like whatever you say never happens....your good karma....keep flappin your gums
seems like whatever you say never happens....your good karma....keep flappin your gums
you can almost go into any thread on covers and there is always one person that comes in and tries to stir the pot....its funny shit...
........I like you!
you can almost go into any thread on covers and there is always one person that comes in and tries to stir the pot....its funny shit...
........I like you!
well......GL to all of us ![]()
rockies, Ari both screw me in the late innings, I need the A's to avoid a bad dreams tonite ![]()
well......GL to all of us ![]()
rockies, Ari both screw me in the late innings, I need the A's to avoid a bad dreams tonite ![]()
seems like whatever you say never happens....your good karma....keep flappin your gums
seems like whatever you say never happens....your good karma....keep flappin your gums
what time will you be posting your Saturday plays.....I'm real interested in them![]()
what time will you be posting your Saturday plays.....I'm real interested in them![]()
seems like whatever you say never happens....your good karma....keep flappin your gums
seems like whatever you say never happens....your good karma....keep flappin your gums
