my condolensces to anyone that just got fucked by the Rockies in the bottom half there on Fielder's dong....
as a big rox fan I was only surprised Paulino got an out before the loss.
toast
as a big rox fan I was only surprised Paulino got an out before the loss.
toast
as a big rox fan I was only surprised Paulino got an out before the loss.
toast
as a big rox fan I was only surprised Paulino got an out before the loss.
toast
I can't think of a league right now that he should be piching in
as a big rox fan I was only surprised Paulino got an out before the loss.
toast
I can't think of a league right now that he should be piching in
you need to bet more often....I feel like I see this type of shit almost daily
you need to bet more often....I feel like I see this type of shit almost daily
just go to mlb.com and use the Gameday.....
just go to mlb.com and use the Gameday.....
sully, didn't you used to have the avatar of a giant dildo before the yosemite Sam one?
sully, didn't you used to have the avatar of a giant dildo before the yosemite Sam one?
