• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    MLB FRIDAY

    «First Previous 345 ... 111213 Next Last»
    philly387
    keepitstrict
    MIKECOUU78
    ManassaMauler
    mmac66
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 21693
    Posts: 318
    «First Previous 345 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    philly387
    philly387
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 2076
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:08 AM ET #51

    Awesome pick yesterday! Went 3-0 because of them...Tigers, Washington, and Arizona :)

    Good luck today!
    On them all with ya
    Reply
    Awesome pick yesterday! Went 3-0 because of them...Tigers, Washington, and Arizona :)

    Good luck today!
    On them all with ya
     
    keepitstrict
    keepitstrict
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 11114
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:09 AM ET #52

    Reply
     
    MIKECOUU78
    MIKECOUU78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 8116
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:15 AM ET #53

    good luck buddy 
    Reply
    good luck buddy 
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:21 AM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by depbmoc:

    Mauler , im going to my first base ball game of the year


    The Indianapolis Indians AAA affiliate of the pirates 

    dont know who they play, dont really care 

    i will be having a great time 
    watchin baseball live  
    i dont think they have a Pepsi porch 
    but i have a bourbon flask 


    1) Nice on the baseball game

    2) Even nicer with the flash...screw the Pepsi Porch....enjoy the Bourbon Berm.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by depbmoc:

    Mauler , im going to my first base ball game of the year


    The Indianapolis Indians AAA affiliate of the pirates 

    dont know who they play, dont really care 

    i will be having a great time 
    watchin baseball live  
    i dont think they have a Pepsi porch 
    but i have a bourbon flask 


    1) Nice on the baseball game

    2) Even nicer with the flash...screw the Pepsi Porch....enjoy the Bourbon Berm.
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:22 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by depbmoc:

    give me your favorite total play of the day games
    I like the CLE/KC game to go over 8. Cleveland started actually hitting the ball yesterday, and you're getting two very hittable pitchers in Lowe and Luke H.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by depbmoc:

    give me your favorite total play of the day games
    I like the CLE/KC game to go over 8. Cleveland started actually hitting the ball yesterday, and you're getting two very hittable pitchers in Lowe and Luke H.
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:23 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by philly387:

    Awesome pick yesterday! Went 3-0 because of them...Tigers, Washington, and Arizona :)

    Good luck today!
    On them all with ya
    nice! let's keep it rollin'
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by philly387:

    Awesome pick yesterday! Went 3-0 because of them...Tigers, Washington, and Arizona :)

    Good luck today!
    On them all with ya
    nice! let's keep it rollin'
     
    mmac66
    mmac66
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12725
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:27 AM ET #57

    GL tonight MM
    Reply
    GL tonight MM
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:27 AM ET #58

    keep, mike
    Reply
    keep, mike
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:28 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by mmac66:

    GL tonight MM
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mmac66:

    GL tonight MM
     
    SuperflySnuka
    SuperflySnuka
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 1349
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:32 AM ET #60

    Mr. Mauler-

    Love King Felix, hate Beckett.  But, I hate the Rays lineup, just no consistent pop outside of the Housewife.  Pena can swat, but he also can go 5 or 6 games without a hit. 

    Leyland never surprises me with his lineups.  However, the only person he will go out of his way to rest is Avila.  It's silly to think he'd rest Miggy or Fielder, a rest at this point would simply be to DH for a game.  I'm a Detroit fan and follow them very closely.  Going to investigate the weather, may simply play the over.

    Hit on the Arizona teams last night, a desert theme, Rattlesnake/Coyotes.  I lost on the Piracy that is the buckos offense, I may not play PITT the rest of the year.  I like them, but Jesus they are inept.

    Have you taken a look at the Starting pitchers for the Home teams today?  Outside of Price and Harrison, I don't see a clear fav matchup for the roadies.   I'm laying 190 Home v. Away. 

    Can you not sleep after drinking?  Just noticed you were up early after going out.  Once I hit 24 years old, every time I drank a lot I woke up the second the drunkeness wore off to welcome my hangover. 


    Reply
    Mr. Mauler-

    Love King Felix, hate Beckett.  But, I hate the Rays lineup, just no consistent pop outside of the Housewife.  Pena can swat, but he also can go 5 or 6 games without a hit. 

    Leyland never surprises me with his lineups.  However, the only person he will go out of his way to rest is Avila.  It's silly to think he'd rest Miggy or Fielder, a rest at this point would simply be to DH for a game.  I'm a Detroit fan and follow them very closely.  Going to investigate the weather, may simply play the over.

    Hit on the Arizona teams last night, a desert theme, Rattlesnake/Coyotes.  I lost on the Piracy that is the buckos offense, I may not play PITT the rest of the year.  I like them, but Jesus they are inept.

    Have you taken a look at the Starting pitchers for the Home teams today?  Outside of Price and Harrison, I don't see a clear fav matchup for the roadies.   I'm laying 190 Home v. Away. 

    Can you not sleep after drinking?  Just noticed you were up early after going out.  Once I hit 24 years old, every time I drank a lot I woke up the second the drunkeness wore off to welcome my hangover. 


     
    pOwerHouse26
    pOwerHouse26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 494
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:34 AM ET #61

    Nice hit with Arizona last night Manassa, i was on them as well.
    It was GREAT to see that C. Young HR in the 8th!!!

    GL today
    Reply
    Nice hit with Arizona last night Manassa, i was on them as well.
    It was GREAT to see that C. Young HR in the 8th!!!

    GL today
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:36 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:

    Mr. Mauler-

    Love King Felix, hate Beckett.  But, I hate the Rays lineup, just no consistent pop outside of the Housewife.  Pena can swat, but he also can go 5 or 6 games without a hit. 

    Leyland never surprises me with his lineups.  However, the only person he will go out of his way to rest is Avila.  It's silly to think he'd rest Miggy or Fielder, a rest at this point would simply be to DH for a game.  I'm a Detroit fan and follow them very closely.  Going to investigate the weather, may simply play the over.

    Hit on the Arizona teams last night, a desert theme, Rattlesnake/Coyotes.  I lost on the Piracy that is the buckos offense, I may not play PITT the rest of the year.  I like them, but Jesus they are inept.

    Have you taken a look at the Starting pitchers for the Home teams today?  Outside of Price and Harrison, I don't see a clear fav matchup for the roadies.   I'm laying 190 Home v. Away. 

    Can you not sleep after drinking?  Just noticed you were up early after going out.  Once I hit 24 years old, every time I drank a lot I woke up the second the drunkeness wore off to welcome my hangover. 




    Same thing happened to me. I wake up after 5 hours of sleep, my legs are killing me, and I can't go back to sleep.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:

    Mr. Mauler-

    Love King Felix, hate Beckett.  But, I hate the Rays lineup, just no consistent pop outside of the Housewife.  Pena can swat, but he also can go 5 or 6 games without a hit. 

    Leyland never surprises me with his lineups.  However, the only person he will go out of his way to rest is Avila.  It's silly to think he'd rest Miggy or Fielder, a rest at this point would simply be to DH for a game.  I'm a Detroit fan and follow them very closely.  Going to investigate the weather, may simply play the over.

    Hit on the Arizona teams last night, a desert theme, Rattlesnake/Coyotes.  I lost on the Piracy that is the buckos offense, I may not play PITT the rest of the year.  I like them, but Jesus they are inept.

    Have you taken a look at the Starting pitchers for the Home teams today?  Outside of Price and Harrison, I don't see a clear fav matchup for the roadies.   I'm laying 190 Home v. Away. 

    Can you not sleep after drinking?  Just noticed you were up early after going out.  Once I hit 24 years old, every time I drank a lot I woke up the second the drunkeness wore off to welcome my hangover. 




    Same thing happened to me. I wake up after 5 hours of sleep, my legs are killing me, and I can't go back to sleep.
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:37 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:

    Mr. Mauler-

    Love King Felix, hate Beckett.  But, I hate the Rays lineup, just no consistent pop outside of the Housewife.  Pena can swat, but he also can go 5 or 6 games without a hit. 

    Leyland never surprises me with his lineups.  However, the only person he will go out of his way to rest is Avila.  It's silly to think he'd rest Miggy or Fielder, a rest at this point would simply be to DH for a game.  I'm a Detroit fan and follow them very closely.  Going to investigate the weather, may simply play the over.

    Hit on the Arizona teams last night, a desert theme, Rattlesnake/Coyotes.  I lost on the Piracy that is the buckos offense, I may not play PITT the rest of the year.  I like them, but Jesus they are inept.

    Have you taken a look at the Starting pitchers for the Home teams today?  Outside of Price and Harrison, I don't see a clear fav matchup for the roadies.   I'm laying 190 Home v. Away. 

    Can you not sleep after drinking?  Just noticed you were up early after going out.  Once I hit 24 years old, every time I drank a lot I woke up the second the drunkeness wore off to welcome my hangover. 


    Interesting...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:

    Mr. Mauler-

    Love King Felix, hate Beckett.  But, I hate the Rays lineup, just no consistent pop outside of the Housewife.  Pena can swat, but he also can go 5 or 6 games without a hit. 

    Leyland never surprises me with his lineups.  However, the only person he will go out of his way to rest is Avila.  It's silly to think he'd rest Miggy or Fielder, a rest at this point would simply be to DH for a game.  I'm a Detroit fan and follow them very closely.  Going to investigate the weather, may simply play the over.

    Hit on the Arizona teams last night, a desert theme, Rattlesnake/Coyotes.  I lost on the Piracy that is the buckos offense, I may not play PITT the rest of the year.  I like them, but Jesus they are inept.

    Have you taken a look at the Starting pitchers for the Home teams today?  Outside of Price and Harrison, I don't see a clear fav matchup for the roadies.   I'm laying 190 Home v. Away. 

    Can you not sleep after drinking?  Just noticed you were up early after going out.  Once I hit 24 years old, every time I drank a lot I woke up the second the drunkeness wore off to welcome my hangover. 


    Interesting...
     
    Jizzer
    Jizzer
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 750
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:37 AM ET #64

    GL today
    Reply
    GL today
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:37 AM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by pOwerHouse26:

    Nice hit with Arizona last night Manassa, i was on them as well.
    It was GREAT to see that C. Young HR in the 8th!!!

    GL today
    thanks tell me about it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pOwerHouse26:

    Nice hit with Arizona last night Manassa, i was on them as well.
    It was GREAT to see that C. Young HR in the 8th!!!

    GL today
    thanks tell me about it
     
    215Hustler
    215Hustler
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 10499
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:37 AM ET #66

    GL MM
    Reply
    GL MM
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:37 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzer:

    GL today
    thanks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzer:

    GL today
    thanks
     
    depbmoc
    depbmoc
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 11613
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:38 AM ET #68

    all right brother , i will play that over 
    Reply
    all right brother , i will play that over 
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:41 AM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by 215Hustler:

    GL MM
    thanks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 215Hustler:

    GL MM
    thanks
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:42 AM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by depbmoc:

    all right brother , i will play that over 
    https://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/weather.pl

    also is nice when the wind is blowing straight out
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by depbmoc:

    all right brother , i will play that over 
    https://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/weather.pl

    also is nice when the wind is blowing straight out
     
    xbaggypants
    xbaggypants
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14200
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:43 AM ET #71

    Going to be on the TIGERS again as well
    Reply
    Going to be on the TIGERS again as well
     
    SuperflySnuka
    SuperflySnuka
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 1349
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:43 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:



    Same thing happened to me. I wake up after 5 hours of sleep, my legs are killing me, and I can't go back to sleep.


    If you're interested about knowing why this happens, its the GABA receptors in your brain.  Alcohol suppresses the neurons, once it wears off, it is like a damn breaking.  The nerves flood your synapses and cause you to wake.  It's a horrible thing.  I hate it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:



    Same thing happened to me. I wake up after 5 hours of sleep, my legs are killing me, and I can't go back to sleep.


    If you're interested about knowing why this happens, its the GABA receptors in your brain.  Alcohol suppresses the neurons, once it wears off, it is like a damn breaking.  The nerves flood your synapses and cause you to wake.  It's a horrible thing.  I hate it.
     
    LittleMacc
    LittleMacc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 441
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:44 AM ET #73

    Love Mariners tonight.... Might be the Detroit series bet.... Could be a road sweep if Sherzer gets his head out of his ass...  BOL man 
    Reply
    Love Mariners tonight.... Might be the Detroit series bet.... Could be a road sweep if Sherzer gets his head out of his ass...  BOL man 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:48 AM ET #74

    Liking TB at EVEN money 
    Reply
    Liking TB at EVEN money 
     
     
    clutch22
    clutch22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 862
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2012 - 10:50 AM ET #75

    GL TODAY MAULER...KEEP UP THE NICE WORK
    Reply
    GL TODAY MAULER...KEEP UP THE NICE WORK
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 345 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,708
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 271
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,450
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,673
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,409

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.