YANKEES 160/100
MLB FRIDAY
Am a Yankees fan and the bigggest mistake they did was not letting A-ROD go..I agree on your seattle play King Felix is going to show off tonight.and thank you for taking the time to post your plays.
Am a Yankees fan and the bigggest mistake they did was not letting A-ROD go..I agree on your seattle play King Felix is going to show off tonight.and thank you for taking the time to post your plays.
Am a Yankees fan and the bigggest mistake they did was not letting A-ROD go..I agree on your seattle play King Felix is going to show off tonight.and thank you for taking the time to post your plays.
I'm a Yankees fan as well and couldn't disagree more. He practically single handedly carried them on his back in the postseason and won them a world series after he re-signed. How many teams wouldn't sign up for that and be satisfied. We are just spoiled lol.
Am a Yankees fan and the bigggest mistake they did was not letting A-ROD go..I agree on your seattle play King Felix is going to show off tonight.and thank you for taking the time to post your plays.
I'm a Yankees fan as well and couldn't disagree more. He practically single handedly carried them on his back in the postseason and won them a world series after he re-signed. How many teams wouldn't sign up for that and be satisfied. We are just spoiled lol.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,710
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,284
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,458
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,424
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
