• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 91011 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    TJZags598
    Ildjarn
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Win4Ever
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 91011 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:20 PM ET #201

    @TJZags598

     "For the way I behave"??? Dude, I'm just reporting facts!!!!! Are you an idiot???? Because I'm reporting what Google is saying!!!! For the final time, don't get mad at me, call ESPN and Google. Can you not read what I'm saying???? I'm only reporting what ESPN and Google are reporting!!! Tell them he didn't strike out against Verlander. Don't tell me! Tell Major League baseball statistician. Tell Google. I'm just reporting what they're saying

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     "For the way I behave"??? Dude, I'm just reporting facts!!!!! Are you an idiot???? Because I'm reporting what Google is saying!!!! For the final time, don't get mad at me, call ESPN and Google. Can you not read what I'm saying???? I'm only reporting what ESPN and Google are reporting!!! Tell them he didn't strike out against Verlander. Don't tell me! Tell Major League baseball statistician. Tell Google. I'm just reporting what they're saying

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:22 PM ET #202

    How come Google is reporting "Mike Trout has a much higher strikeout rate than most other baseball players"!!!!! Once again all you morons. I'M NOT SAYING THIS, GOOGLE IS SAYING IT, NOT ME. I'M JUST REPORTING IT 

    Reply

    How come Google is reporting "Mike Trout has a much higher strikeout rate than most other baseball players"!!!!! Once again all you morons. I'M NOT SAYING THIS, GOOGLE IS SAYING IT, NOT ME. I'M JUST REPORTING IT 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:25 PM ET #203

    I'm not saying trout has almost as many k's as hits in his career. I'm not saying he has a 112 batting average against Verlander. I'm not saying he has 10 KS in 16 at bats against Scherzer. Major League baseball stats from espn.com and Google is saying it, not me, I'm just reporting it I'm just making it public knowledge.. so don't get mad at me. I'm not saying it. They are

    Reply

    I'm not saying trout has almost as many k's as hits in his career. I'm not saying he has a 112 batting average against Verlander. I'm not saying he has 10 KS in 16 at bats against Scherzer. Major League baseball stats from espn.com and Google is saying it, not me, I'm just reporting it I'm just making it public knowledge.. so don't get mad at me. I'm not saying it. They are

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:26 PM ET #204

    @TxRangers

     Thanks for proving yet again, you are the most clueless poster in Covers History.

     

    You lead a sad existence. I hope you didn't reproduce.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Thanks for proving yet again, you are the most clueless poster in Covers History.

     

    You lead a sad existence. I hope you didn't reproduce.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:27 PM ET #205

    @TJZags598

     So I'm clueless???? So Mike Trout didn't strike out against Verlander today??? It's a simple question?? So trout didn't strike out in the first inning against Verlander???? Let's see if you answer my question, my simple question. Did Mike Trout strike out against Verlander in the first inning today??? Let's see how clueless I am???

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     So I'm clueless???? So Mike Trout didn't strike out against Verlander today??? It's a simple question?? So trout didn't strike out in the first inning against Verlander???? Let's see if you answer my question, my simple question. Did Mike Trout strike out against Verlander in the first inning today??? Let's see how clueless I am???

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:28 PM ET #206

    Does Mike Trout have 10 k's in 16 at bats against scherzer???? Let's see if you answer my simple question, and let's see how clueless I am???

    Reply

    Does Mike Trout have 10 k's in 16 at bats against scherzer???? Let's see if you answer my simple question, and let's see how clueless I am???

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:30 PM ET #207

    @TJZags598

     But I'll wait for your answer. Did trout strike out in the first inning against Verlander today. I haven't checked the stats again. So maybe he didn't, maybe they changed it. But I'm asking you since I'm clueless?? Please answer my simple question because I'm clueless

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     But I'll wait for your answer. Did trout strike out in the first inning against Verlander today. I haven't checked the stats again. So maybe he didn't, maybe they changed it. But I'm asking you since I'm clueless?? Please answer my simple question because I'm clueless

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:31 PM ET #208

    @TxRanger

     

    Do you get beat up in high school?

    Something happened to you along the way that made you so small minded.

    Reply

    @TxRanger

     

    Do you get beat up in high school?

    Something happened to you along the way that made you so small minded.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:40 PM ET #209

    @TJZags598

     Dude, you can't even answer my simple question?? Let me guess? You struggle with your gender too? Your generation and yourself struggles with their genders. You can't even answer my simple question??? Never mind dude!

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Dude, you can't even answer my simple question?? Let me guess? You struggle with your gender too? Your generation and yourself struggles with their genders. You can't even answer my simple question??? Never mind dude!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:41 PM ET #210

    @TJZags598

     

     I'm coming at you straightforward, I'm right here responding back to things, and yet you can't answer my simple question??? I acknowledge trout's homers, but you won't acknowledge when he strikes out at a high rate. You call me an idiot, you say I'm clueless. Yet you can't answer my simple question???? I'm clueless about Mike Trout and his HIGH strikeout ratio. Never mind dude

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     

     I'm coming at you straightforward, I'm right here responding back to things, and yet you can't answer my simple question??? I acknowledge trout's homers, but you won't acknowledge when he strikes out at a high rate. You call me an idiot, you say I'm clueless. Yet you can't answer my simple question???? I'm clueless about Mike Trout and his HIGH strikeout ratio. Never mind dude

     
    Ildjarn
    Ildjarn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1669
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:41 PM ET #211

    @TxRangers

     Haha I love this! Expose the fraud bro. True facts and pointers. It's hilarious 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Haha I love this! Expose the fraud bro. True facts and pointers. It's hilarious 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 6:03 PM ET #212

    @TJZags598

     

     Hey dude, here's another question for you that I know you won't answer, but I'll ask it anyway? It's a simple question. You said I'm clueless, so let's find out if I'm clueless? Has Mike Trout struck out 2 times today against Verlander???

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     

     Hey dude, here's another question for you that I know you won't answer, but I'll ask it anyway? It's a simple question. You said I'm clueless, so let's find out if I'm clueless? Has Mike Trout struck out 2 times today against Verlander???

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 6:05 PM ET #213

    @NONEED4LUCK

     How did the home run versus Verlander work out for you? I took "over 1 strikeout" for trout. So I did make some money, thank you

    Reply

    @NONEED4LUCK

     How did the home run versus Verlander work out for you? I took "over 1 strikeout" for trout. So I did make some money, thank you

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 6:08 PM ET #214

    Some of you guys are pathetic on this website! You run your mouth, you get called out, and you disappear! I've asked real nicely, no cussing, just simple questions to people on here. And of course they don't respond. I'm right here. But oh well, I'll leave certain guys on those website alone. They probably struggle with their genders also just like their generation does. I'll leave you dudes alone. And you know who I'm talking about. You're reading this!

    Reply

    Some of you guys are pathetic on this website! You run your mouth, you get called out, and you disappear! I've asked real nicely, no cussing, just simple questions to people on here. And of course they don't respond. I'm right here. But oh well, I'll leave certain guys on those website alone. They probably struggle with their genders also just like their generation does. I'll leave you dudes alone. And you know who I'm talking about. You're reading this!

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 6:40 AM ET #215

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    You think trout is a Hall of famer? Really? There are lots of guys with better stats than trout that aren't in the Hall of Fame. So I'm curious. What would his introduction speech be? Give me a taste of his introduction speech?
    You are probably the only one in this thread to call Trout the GOAT.. He is not easy call.. But to say Trout will not be in the HOF shows your total lack of knowledge about MLB.. Not only will he be in he is a LOCK..  If you do not know this please step down from any further conversation on this matter.. Delusional not to think so..  peace_5

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    You think trout is a Hall of famer? Really? There are lots of guys with better stats than trout that aren't in the Hall of Fame. So I'm curious. What would his introduction speech be? Give me a taste of his introduction speech?
    You are probably the only one in this thread to call Trout the GOAT.. He is not easy call.. But to say Trout will not be in the HOF shows your total lack of knowledge about MLB.. Not only will he be in he is a LOCK..  If you do not know this please step down from any further conversation on this matter.. Delusional not to think so..  peace_5

     
    Win4Ever
    Win4Ever
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 1830
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 8:43 AM ET #216

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: You think trout is a Hall of famer? Really? There are lots of guys with better stats than trout that aren't in the Hall of Fame. So I'm curious. What would his introduction speech be? Give me a taste of his introduction speech? You are probably the only one in this thread to call Trout the GOAT.. He is not easy call.. But to say Trout will not be in the HOF shows your total lack of knowledge about MLB.. Not only will he be in he is a LOCK..  If you do not know this please step down from any further conversation on this matter.. Delusional not to think so..

    Spot on.  I’m not even a Mike Trout fan, but it’s not even up for debate if he’s a hall of famer or not.  He could retire today and he’s in.  In all my years on covers this is hands down one of the most bizarre threads I’ve come into.  Talk about a sad existence.  Devoting seemingly countless amounts of energy and emotion into telling people on a gambling forum how bad and overrated a baseball player is.  Weird.  Especially for a mute like Mike Trout who’s quietly gone about his business on shitty teams for his whole career.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: You think trout is a Hall of famer? Really? There are lots of guys with better stats than trout that aren't in the Hall of Fame. So I'm curious. What would his introduction speech be? Give me a taste of his introduction speech? You are probably the only one in this thread to call Trout the GOAT.. He is not easy call.. But to say Trout will not be in the HOF shows your total lack of knowledge about MLB.. Not only will he be in he is a LOCK..  If you do not know this please step down from any further conversation on this matter.. Delusional not to think so..

    Spot on.  I’m not even a Mike Trout fan, but it’s not even up for debate if he’s a hall of famer or not.  He could retire today and he’s in.  In all my years on covers this is hands down one of the most bizarre threads I’ve come into.  Talk about a sad existence.  Devoting seemingly countless amounts of energy and emotion into telling people on a gambling forum how bad and overrated a baseball player is.  Weird.  Especially for a mute like Mike Trout who’s quietly gone about his business on shitty teams for his whole career.  

     
    Masspike
    Masspike
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 1183
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 10:02 AM ET #217

    closed

    Reply

    closed

     
    CASHITNOW
    CASHITNOW
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 11:54 AM ET #218

    You have MTS 

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    You have MTS 

     

     

     

     

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 1:45 PM ET #219

    @Win4Ever

     

     For starters, I never said he was bad, I said he was overrated! And he is! If he's so great then how come he won't come close to having 3K hits? If he's so great, how come he has 0 gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 championships, 0 playoff wins. And when he retires, his career average will be around 280. Compared to example, Griffey Jr, 10 gold gloves for a small example. But I'm curious. Like I asked before? What is going to be his Hall of Fame introduction speech? Seriously? What are they going to mention? Silver slugger awards?? That's a positional award winner. Centerfield in the American League has been a weak position the last 15 years. But I'm curious. Give me an example of what would be his Hof introduction speech? What are they going to talk about? His world series moments? LOL. His playoff moments? LOL. His 2400 strikeouts or his 2200 hits? Will they mention his O batting titles and gold gloves.? LOL.The dude has 0 batting titles and gold gloves yet people think this guy is great. This proves my point how trout is overrated!!! He doesn't even have one gold glove, Griffey Jr has 10 of them.

    Reply

    @Win4Ever

     

     For starters, I never said he was bad, I said he was overrated! And he is! If he's so great then how come he won't come close to having 3K hits? If he's so great, how come he has 0 gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 championships, 0 playoff wins. And when he retires, his career average will be around 280. Compared to example, Griffey Jr, 10 gold gloves for a small example. But I'm curious. Like I asked before? What is going to be his Hall of Fame introduction speech? Seriously? What are they going to mention? Silver slugger awards?? That's a positional award winner. Centerfield in the American League has been a weak position the last 15 years. But I'm curious. Give me an example of what would be his Hof introduction speech? What are they going to talk about? His world series moments? LOL. His playoff moments? LOL. His 2400 strikeouts or his 2200 hits? Will they mention his O batting titles and gold gloves.? LOL.The dude has 0 batting titles and gold gloves yet people think this guy is great. This proves my point how trout is overrated!!! He doesn't even have one gold glove, Griffey Jr has 10 of them.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 1:50 PM ET #220

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Come on dude! If you know baseball, if you follow baseball, you've heard the media and fans say he's the goat of baseball through the years. You know you have heard that! And he isn't anywhere near the goat of baseball! O batting titles, gold gloves, championships, playoff wins. Compared to Ken Griffey jr, he has 10 gold gloves. Like I've said. Trout is good, he's not great, he's nowhere near the best baseball player of all time yet for some unknown reason some fans and the media love him. But seriously, if the dude is so great? Then how come he won't come close to having 3K hits when he retires, and he has exactly 0 batting titles and gold gloves. Silver slugger award is a positional award. The American League center field position has been weak the last 15 years. They didn't have a choice but give it to Trout. But how come no gold gloves, or batting titles, or playoff memories?

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Come on dude! If you know baseball, if you follow baseball, you've heard the media and fans say he's the goat of baseball through the years. You know you have heard that! And he isn't anywhere near the goat of baseball! O batting titles, gold gloves, championships, playoff wins. Compared to Ken Griffey jr, he has 10 gold gloves. Like I've said. Trout is good, he's not great, he's nowhere near the best baseball player of all time yet for some unknown reason some fans and the media love him. But seriously, if the dude is so great? Then how come he won't come close to having 3K hits when he retires, and he has exactly 0 batting titles and gold gloves. Silver slugger award is a positional award. The American League center field position has been weak the last 15 years. They didn't have a choice but give it to Trout. But how come no gold gloves, or batting titles, or playoff memories?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 1:57 PM ET #221

    His Hall of Fame introduction speech will be this??? In the class of ?? Mike Trout. Career batting average .283,  3 MVPs, 9 silver sluggers, (because he's definitely not winning anymore),  435 home runs, 0 gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 championships, 0 playoff wins, 2250 hits, 2400k's. That's not impressive numbers. But oh well. You can have him on your team. But I guarantee you. Not one person on this forum wants Trout on their team right now. But I digress.

    Reply

    His Hall of Fame introduction speech will be this??? In the class of ?? Mike Trout. Career batting average .283,  3 MVPs, 9 silver sluggers, (because he's definitely not winning anymore),  435 home runs, 0 gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 championships, 0 playoff wins, 2250 hits, 2400k's. That's not impressive numbers. But oh well. You can have him on your team. But I guarantee you. Not one person on this forum wants Trout on their team right now. But I digress.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 2:07 PM ET #222

    Trout last 5 seasons and this season so far, so just over 5 seasons. That's a large sample size. .260 avg. 338 hits, 392 k's. 0 batting titles, gold gloves, championships, playoff wins , playoff appearances. But hey, the dude is great right? And don't say he's not healthy! He's healthy, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be playing. And again, there's not one person on this forum wants him on their team right now. And if they say yes, they're lying. They're only saying yes because of this thread. But seriously, how come no batting titles or gold gloves?? I thought the dude was great!!!!

    Reply

    Trout last 5 seasons and this season so far, so just over 5 seasons. That's a large sample size. .260 avg. 338 hits, 392 k's. 0 batting titles, gold gloves, championships, playoff wins , playoff appearances. But hey, the dude is great right? And don't say he's not healthy! He's healthy, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be playing. And again, there's not one person on this forum wants him on their team right now. And if they say yes, they're lying. They're only saying yes because of this thread. But seriously, how come no batting titles or gold gloves?? I thought the dude was great!!!!

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 2:08 PM ET #223

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    His Hall of Fame introduction speech will be this??? In the class of ?? Mike Trout. Career batting average .283,  3 MVPs, 9 silver sluggers, (because he's definitely not winning anymore),  435 home runs, 0 gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 championships, 0 playoff wins, 2250 hits, 2400k's. That's not impressive numbers. But oh well. You can have him on your team. But I guarantee you. Not one person on this forum wants Trout on their team right now. But I digress.
    Ladies and gentleman my pleasure to introduce FIRST  ballot HOF member Mr Mike Trout..  3 Time MVP..  4 time runner up MVP.. Rookie of the year award.. 9 silver sluggers.. Top 50 EVER IN ...WAR....OBP.. HRS.. with a solid .280 BA.. Lets hear it for Mr Mike Trout... an_clap

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    His Hall of Fame introduction speech will be this??? In the class of ?? Mike Trout. Career batting average .283,  3 MVPs, 9 silver sluggers, (because he's definitely not winning anymore),  435 home runs, 0 gold gloves, 0 batting titles, 0 championships, 0 playoff wins, 2250 hits, 2400k's. That's not impressive numbers. But oh well. You can have him on your team. But I guarantee you. Not one person on this forum wants Trout on their team right now. But I digress.
    Ladies and gentleman my pleasure to introduce FIRST  ballot HOF member Mr Mike Trout..  3 Time MVP..  4 time runner up MVP.. Rookie of the year award.. 9 silver sluggers.. Top 50 EVER IN ...WAR....OBP.. HRS.. with a solid .280 BA.. Lets hear it for Mr Mike Trout... an_clap

     
    oohhungry
    oohhungry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 702
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 2:09 PM ET #224

    lol. This guys keeps repeating himself. Same shit since first few posts. Yall need to stop replying to him. Giving the poor boy ptsd of when trout fucked his sister and wife at the same time. 

    Reply

    lol. This guys keeps repeating himself. Same shit since first few posts. Yall need to stop replying to him. Giving the poor boy ptsd of when trout fucked his sister and wife at the same time. 

     
     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 3:01 PM ET #225

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     an_cheers

     

    Cant argue with #facts

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     an_cheers

     

    Cant argue with #facts

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 91011 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,334
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,547
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,229
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,848

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.