• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 101112 ... 363738 Next Last»
    Rush51
    TxRangers
    TJZags598
    Fuse
    Xdresser
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 101112 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 4:39 PM ET #226

    @TxRangers

     

    I wish you'd kept the thread alive from last year when you first introduced this topic.  As a lifelong Angels Fan that watches a ton of their games, you'll recall I agreed with a lot you had to say.... And as an Angels Fan, it's atrocious to see what Trout has become.  His average his awful, he strikes out a ton, and his HRs are usually meaningless HRs.  You've already mentioned a lot of this..   He wasn't always this kind of a batter, but this is what he has become.  He can't hit for average, and he strikes out waaaay to much.  It's been this way for at least the last 5 years, it seems.  I'm not sure if Pujols's retirement years ago put pressure on him to be the HR hitter, but whatever Trout's doing is not working.     I actually think he'll stay healthy this year with the move to Right Field taking less of a toll on his body.  This will reveal to all just how poorly of a hitter he has become over a full season. 

    **  I can only hope that the Angels trade Trout to a contender at the trade deadline.  I think the NYY and PHI are two organizations that would not hesitate.  I just wonder how much the LAA can get for Trout in a trade.. 

     

    Also, when we look back at Trout's career when it's all said and done,  I think it will be punctuated by a great first half of a career w/ his MVPs and runner up-candidacies, and a significant drop-off in production in the latter half of his career..  even when he was healthy..  

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     

    I wish you'd kept the thread alive from last year when you first introduced this topic.  As a lifelong Angels Fan that watches a ton of their games, you'll recall I agreed with a lot you had to say.... And as an Angels Fan, it's atrocious to see what Trout has become.  His average his awful, he strikes out a ton, and his HRs are usually meaningless HRs.  You've already mentioned a lot of this..   He wasn't always this kind of a batter, but this is what he has become.  He can't hit for average, and he strikes out waaaay to much.  It's been this way for at least the last 5 years, it seems.  I'm not sure if Pujols's retirement years ago put pressure on him to be the HR hitter, but whatever Trout's doing is not working.     I actually think he'll stay healthy this year with the move to Right Field taking less of a toll on his body.  This will reveal to all just how poorly of a hitter he has become over a full season. 

    **  I can only hope that the Angels trade Trout to a contender at the trade deadline.  I think the NYY and PHI are two organizations that would not hesitate.  I just wonder how much the LAA can get for Trout in a trade.. 

     

    Also, when we look back at Trout's career when it's all said and done,  I think it will be punctuated by a great first half of a career w/ his MVPs and runner up-candidacies, and a significant drop-off in production in the latter half of his career..  even when he was healthy..  

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 7:06 PM ET #227

    @Rush51

     Yes sir, I remember you, and you remember my thread last year. Like you said, you are a lifelong Angels fan and watch a ton of games and you know exactly what's going on!!!! Like I've always said, trout is good, not GREAT like the media and fans, well, not true fans who knows baseball, thinks he is. Even in his prime, he has 0 batting titles and 0 Gold gloves. When he retires, he won't be close to 3K hits, closer to 3K strikeouts. Like you said because you are a true Angels fan, the retirement of Pujols probably put pressure on him that he can't handle and that's why he's struggles at the plate. Anyway dude, good luck to you!!! And you know exactly what I'm talking about because you are a true Angels fan!

    Reply

    @Rush51

     Yes sir, I remember you, and you remember my thread last year. Like you said, you are a lifelong Angels fan and watch a ton of games and you know exactly what's going on!!!! Like I've always said, trout is good, not GREAT like the media and fans, well, not true fans who knows baseball, thinks he is. Even in his prime, he has 0 batting titles and 0 Gold gloves. When he retires, he won't be close to 3K hits, closer to 3K strikeouts. Like you said because you are a true Angels fan, the retirement of Pujols probably put pressure on him that he can't handle and that's why he's struggles at the plate. Anyway dude, good luck to you!!! And you know exactly what I'm talking about because you are a true Angels fan!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 7:10 PM ET #228

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Wow, those are real achievements!!! What about the world series memories? What about the playoffs memories? What about the batting titles and gold gloves that he has???LOL news flash for you, great players, have a great moments!!!! What do people remember about John elway?? Scoring a touchdown in the super bowl and spinning like a helicopter blade. What's your memories of Ken Griffey Jr? In the playoffs, scoring from first base sliding in head first smiling at the end!!! That was awesome! What's your Derek Jeter moments???? Enough said, Mike trout's moments are hitting a worthless home run against oakland, against a minor league picture, in the middle of July. Those are his accolades, those are his moments. Wow!!!

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Wow, those are real achievements!!! What about the world series memories? What about the playoffs memories? What about the batting titles and gold gloves that he has???LOL news flash for you, great players, have a great moments!!!! What do people remember about John elway?? Scoring a touchdown in the super bowl and spinning like a helicopter blade. What's your memories of Ken Griffey Jr? In the playoffs, scoring from first base sliding in head first smiling at the end!!! That was awesome! What's your Derek Jeter moments???? Enough said, Mike trout's moments are hitting a worthless home run against oakland, against a minor league picture, in the middle of July. Those are his accolades, those are his moments. Wow!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 7:12 PM ET #229

    #226. Coming from a true Angels fan and knows the nonsense of what Mike Trout is!!!! Which isn't a whole lot!!!

    Reply

    #226. Coming from a true Angels fan and knows the nonsense of what Mike Trout is!!!! Which isn't a whole lot!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 7:16 PM ET #230

    @Rush51

     You said you hope the angels can trade trout at the deadline to a contender? Well, one small problem, no one wants Trout on their team for obvious reasons. If he was on the dodgers, he would strike out with the runners on base to end the game just like he did in the WBC a few years ago. Nobody wants this dude. He has 400 strikeouts in the past 5 seasons. And that's not 5 full seasons!! Anyways, thank you for your post, you are a true Angels fan, good luck to you

    Reply

    @Rush51

     You said you hope the angels can trade trout at the deadline to a contender? Well, one small problem, no one wants Trout on their team for obvious reasons. If he was on the dodgers, he would strike out with the runners on base to end the game just like he did in the WBC a few years ago. Nobody wants this dude. He has 400 strikeouts in the past 5 seasons. And that's not 5 full seasons!! Anyways, thank you for your post, you are a true Angels fan, good luck to you

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 7:20 PM ET #231

    And one more thing, all you guys, go tell post 226 he's wrong. Go tell him about his team. He will set you guys straight!!!! He knows the angels, he knows the players. Keep reading post 226 and tell him he's wrong!!!!!

    Reply

    And one more thing, all you guys, go tell post 226 he's wrong. Go tell him about his team. He will set you guys straight!!!! He knows the angels, he knows the players. Keep reading post 226 and tell him he's wrong!!!!!

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2025 - 7:23 PM ET #232

    @Rush51

     So you are saying he is not a Hall of Fame player based on his whole career?

    Reply

    @Rush51

     So you are saying he is not a Hall of Fame player based on his whole career?

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 1:56 AM ET #233

    [Quote: Originally Posted by TxRangers]@Rush51  You said you hope the angels can trade trout at the deadline to a contender? Well, one small problem, no one wants Trout on their team for obvious reasons. If he was on the dodgers, he would strike out with the runners on base to end the game just like he did in the WBC a few years ago. Nobody wants this dude. He has 400 strikeouts in the past 5 seasons. And that's not 5 full seasons!! Anyways, thank you for your post, you are a true Angels fan, good luck to you[/Quote]

     

    I disagree... I think those 2 teams in particular would take a chance to find some former glory in Trout.  And  It wouldn't surprise me if a team w a winning culture and atmosphere could get Trout out of his downward trajectory. .  Again,  PHI and NYY are prime candidates IMO.   

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by TxRangers]@Rush51  You said you hope the angels can trade trout at the deadline to a contender? Well, one small problem, no one wants Trout on their team for obvious reasons. If he was on the dodgers, he would strike out with the runners on base to end the game just like he did in the WBC a few years ago. Nobody wants this dude. He has 400 strikeouts in the past 5 seasons. And that's not 5 full seasons!! Anyways, thank you for your post, you are a true Angels fan, good luck to you[/Quote]

     

    I disagree... I think those 2 teams in particular would take a chance to find some former glory in Trout.  And  It wouldn't surprise me if a team w a winning culture and atmosphere could get Trout out of his downward trajectory. .  Again,  PHI and NYY are prime candidates IMO.   

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 2:04 AM ET #234

    @TJZags598

     When we look back at his career, I think he will get in the HOF based on his statistics primarily in the first half of his career... 

     

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     When we look back at his career, I think he will get in the HOF based on his statistics primarily in the first half of his career... 

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 5:27 PM ET #235

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     The Hall of Fame introduction speech forgot to mention his batting titles and gold glove awards??? That's right, he doesn't have any! LOL. They also forgot to mention his 3000 hits. That's right, he only has 2,200. They also forgot to mention his world series appearances, playoff wins. That's right, he don't have those either. And if he played in the '90s, he would have 0 silver sluggers and MVP awards. Those belong to Griffey Jr. So what has Mike Trout really accomplished??? Seriously? What has he really accomplished? Seriously, what has this dude accomplished? In a era where the centerfield position has been weak. Of course he won silver sluggers for that position. How come no batting titles or gold gloves?. Like I've always said, he's overrated, he's good, not GREAT like people think he is.

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     The Hall of Fame introduction speech forgot to mention his batting titles and gold glove awards??? That's right, he doesn't have any! LOL. They also forgot to mention his 3000 hits. That's right, he only has 2,200. They also forgot to mention his world series appearances, playoff wins. That's right, he don't have those either. And if he played in the '90s, he would have 0 silver sluggers and MVP awards. Those belong to Griffey Jr. So what has Mike Trout really accomplished??? Seriously? What has he really accomplished? Seriously, what has this dude accomplished? In a era where the centerfield position has been weak. Of course he won silver sluggers for that position. How come no batting titles or gold gloves?. Like I've always said, he's overrated, he's good, not GREAT like people think he is.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 5:32 PM ET #236

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     But hey dude, I'll leave you alone because we have heard from a real, true Angels fan and his frustration with trout. He wants him traded from the angels. But seriously? If the dude is so great, then how come he hasn't won any batting titles or gold gloves?? And remember, people think trout is great??? So how come no gold gloves or batting titles?? But I digress! Good luck to you the rest of the way. And like the true Angels fan mentioned in his post. TROUT STRIKES OUT WAY TOO MUCH. But according to you guys, he doesn't. 

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     But hey dude, I'll leave you alone because we have heard from a real, true Angels fan and his frustration with trout. He wants him traded from the angels. But seriously? If the dude is so great, then how come he hasn't won any batting titles or gold gloves?? And remember, people think trout is great??? So how come no gold gloves or batting titles?? But I digress! Good luck to you the rest of the way. And like the true Angels fan mentioned in his post. TROUT STRIKES OUT WAY TOO MUCH. But according to you guys, he doesn't. 

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 6:10 PM ET #237

    an_popcornan_horse

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    an_popcornan_horse

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 8:07 PM ET #238

    Hey Mike Trout lovers! For you trout guys who think he's great!! Google this, "Mike Trout has been the worst right fielder in MLB this season, YouTube". This YouTuber just made this video. And it's hilarious!!!! But I don't understand?? I thought this dude was great??? I thought this dude was a Hall of famer!!! They even said he has never had a strong arm!!! But watch these highlights. Trout looks like he's playing Little League baseball. I mean, this dude is a major league baseball player. Look at his weak arm, and the other funny shenanigans. Trust me true Angel fans know this about trout, everyone needs to know. Actually, the dude needs to retire. He's done! But watch the video, it was made three days ago. And it's hilarious

    Reply

    Hey Mike Trout lovers! For you trout guys who think he's great!! Google this, "Mike Trout has been the worst right fielder in MLB this season, YouTube". This YouTuber just made this video. And it's hilarious!!!! But I don't understand?? I thought this dude was great??? I thought this dude was a Hall of famer!!! They even said he has never had a strong arm!!! But watch these highlights. Trout looks like he's playing Little League baseball. I mean, this dude is a major league baseball player. Look at his weak arm, and the other funny shenanigans. Trust me true Angel fans know this about trout, everyone needs to know. Actually, the dude needs to retire. He's done! But watch the video, it was made three days ago. And it's hilarious

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 9:52 PM ET #239

    And Mike Trout just struck out again, first inning. Against some pitcher, some dude named Bailey falter. I never heard of him. He easily strikes out Mike Trout. Come on trout, give it up dude, move on. Retire, and stop stealing money from the angels. Jeez, you are pitiful dude

    Reply

    And Mike Trout just struck out again, first inning. Against some pitcher, some dude named Bailey falter. I never heard of him. He easily strikes out Mike Trout. Come on trout, give it up dude, move on. Retire, and stop stealing money from the angels. Jeez, you are pitiful dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 9:55 PM ET #240

    Trout just struck out against some dude named Bailey falter. This pitcher is 19 - 25, with a 4.24 career era. But he looked like Tom Seaver versus Trout. Hey Mikey, just retired dude. Mike Trout is pathetic!!!! 35 million a year?????

    Reply

    Trout just struck out against some dude named Bailey falter. This pitcher is 19 - 25, with a 4.24 career era. But he looked like Tom Seaver versus Trout. Hey Mikey, just retired dude. Mike Trout is pathetic!!!! 35 million a year?????

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 9:59 PM ET #241

    And for gambling purposes, I take "over" trout's strikeout total every game. The prop bet is usually 1 strikeout. So as soon as Trout strikes out one time, I can't lose my bet. I either push, or win when he strikes out twice. I've been making lots of money this season so far. 

    Reply

    And for gambling purposes, I take "over" trout's strikeout total every game. The prop bet is usually 1 strikeout. So as soon as Trout strikes out one time, I can't lose my bet. I either push, or win when he strikes out twice. I've been making lots of money this season so far. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 10:07 PM ET #242

    Okay guys, and all Mike Trout lovers who thinks he's great even though he hasn't accomplished very much on the major league level. No gold gloves, batting titles, playoff wins, world series wins, world series appearances. I'll lay off this thread for a while, I made my point. Trout sucks, and everyone knows he does. He needs to stop stealing money from the Angels, he actually needs to retire. Just watch, he will hit a meaningless home run real soon, either tonight or tomorrow night. And then he will strike out the other at bats. Oh well, see y'all guys later. Because I definitely made my point. I'm dropping the mic! Lol

    Reply

    Okay guys, and all Mike Trout lovers who thinks he's great even though he hasn't accomplished very much on the major league level. No gold gloves, batting titles, playoff wins, world series wins, world series appearances. I'll lay off this thread for a while, I made my point. Trout sucks, and everyone knows he does. He needs to stop stealing money from the Angels, he actually needs to retire. Just watch, he will hit a meaningless home run real soon, either tonight or tomorrow night. And then he will strike out the other at bats. Oh well, see y'all guys later. Because I definitely made my point. I'm dropping the mic! Lol

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 10:43 PM ET #243

    Trout, last 25 at bats. 3-25, WOW, I know I know, he's great because 2 of those hits were home runs. I know I know, he's a superstar, he's awesome, give him the batting title, give him another Gold glove, well actually that would be his first, I know, he's great.

    Reply

    Trout, last 25 at bats. 3-25, WOW, I know I know, he's great because 2 of those hits were home runs. I know I know, he's a superstar, he's awesome, give him the batting title, give him another Gold glove, well actually that would be his first, I know, he's great.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 10:47 PM ET #244

    Mark my word, tonight, he will hit a home run tonight, he will hit another, meaningless home run, while his team loses again. I know I know, he's a superstar, blah blah blah blah. I know, he's a HOF'er,  blah blah blah blah. I know guys, he's awesome, I know I know, blah blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    Mark my word, tonight, he will hit a home run tonight, he will hit another, meaningless home run, while his team loses again. I know I know, he's a superstar, blah blah blah blah. I know, he's a HOF'er,  blah blah blah blah. I know guys, he's awesome, I know I know, blah blah blah blah blah

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 10:48 PM ET #245

    Now listen come I know you guys are watching this thread because it pisses you off. But come on now, if he strikes out again against this minor league picture, you have to give me some credit. Something!!! He's about to bat

    Reply

    Now listen come I know you guys are watching this thread because it pisses you off. But come on now, if he strikes out again against this minor league picture, you have to give me some credit. Something!!! He's about to bat

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 10:53 PM ET #246

    Breaking news, breaking news, trout did not strike out!!! He grounded out WEAKLY to the third baseman against a minor league pitcher, something named Bailey falter with a career 4.45 era. But hey, at least try didn't strike out this time. Now he is 3- 26, in his last 26 at bats. I know I know, he's a HOF'er, blah blah blah. I know I know, he's hurt, blah blah blah, I know I know, blah blah blah. Mike Trout is a joke in Major League baseball!!!!! I know I know he's a Superstar, blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    Breaking news, breaking news, trout did not strike out!!! He grounded out WEAKLY to the third baseman against a minor league pitcher, something named Bailey falter with a career 4.45 era. But hey, at least try didn't strike out this time. Now he is 3- 26, in his last 26 at bats. I know I know, he's a HOF'er, blah blah blah. I know I know, he's hurt, blah blah blah, I know I know, blah blah blah. Mike Trout is a joke in Major League baseball!!!!! I know I know he's a Superstar, blah blah blah blah

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2025 - 11:52 PM ET #247

    Last 27 at bats. 3-27, 15k's. I know I know Mike Trout is great, blah blah blah blah, he's a Hall of famer, blah blah blah blah I know. I know, every team wants him, every general manager will trade for him, I know I know, he's the goat of baseball, blah blah blah.  I know I know, he's won 7 silver sluggers, I know he's great, blah blah blah blah. I know I know, he's won 0 playoff games, 0 gold gloves and batting titles. I know he's great, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    Last 27 at bats. 3-27, 15k's. I know I know Mike Trout is great, blah blah blah blah, he's a Hall of famer, blah blah blah blah I know. I know, every team wants him, every general manager will trade for him, I know I know, he's the goat of baseball, blah blah blah.  I know I know, he's won 7 silver sluggers, I know he's great, blah blah blah blah. I know I know, he's won 0 playoff games, 0 gold gloves and batting titles. I know he's great, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 3:28 AM ET #248

    He is one of the best players in MLB history,  but I'm just the messenger ;

    https://www.si.com/fannation/mlb/fastball/history/mike-trout-passed-hall-of-famer-harold-baines-on-the-all-time-home-runs-list-this-weekend-with-two-homers-on-saturday

     

    It's amazing how much admiration Trout still gets... 

    Reply

    He is one of the best players in MLB history,  but I'm just the messenger ;

    https://www.si.com/fannation/mlb/fastball/history/mike-trout-passed-hall-of-famer-harold-baines-on-the-all-time-home-runs-list-this-weekend-with-two-homers-on-saturday

     

    It's amazing how much admiration Trout still gets... 

     
    Xdresser
    Xdresser
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 363
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 8:21 AM ET #249

    wow. i dont need coffee or my ritalin this morning. sooo many exclamation points. i think you actually may love trout

    Reply

    wow. i dont need coffee or my ritalin this morning. sooo many exclamation points. i think you actually may love trout

     
     
    Win4Ever
    Win4Ever
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 1830
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2025 - 10:18 AM ET #250

    Jesus Christ this guy just keeps talking to himself LOL.  Reminds me of Robert De Niro in the fan.   

    Reply

    Jesus Christ this guy just keeps talking to himself LOL.  Reminds me of Robert De Niro in the fan.   

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 101112 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,339
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,563
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,230
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.