• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 8910 ... 363738 Next Last»
    FelixFermin21
    TxRangers
    iceman67
    BigDickHertzer
    bigred84
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 8910 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20363
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 11:01 PM ET #176

    @TxRangers

     Fkn idiot 

    confused

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Fkn idiot 

    confused

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 11:04 PM ET #177

    @NONEED4LUCK

     So!! And here they come!! The Mike Trout lovers!!!! He hit the couple home runs after he strikes out 14 times in 16 at bats. And people love him again. They forgot about the strikeouts. They forgot about in the last 5 seasons he has more strikeouts than hits.

    Reply

    @NONEED4LUCK

     So!! And here they come!! The Mike Trout lovers!!!! He hit the couple home runs after he strikes out 14 times in 16 at bats. And people love him again. They forgot about the strikeouts. They forgot about in the last 5 seasons he has more strikeouts than hits.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 11:05 PM ET #178

    @FelixFermin21

     Oh really, I'm an idiot. Don't get mad at me because Trout strikes out all the time! Don't get mad at me because in the past 5 seasons he has more strikeouts than hits. I'm only stating facts don't get mad at me because he has 14 hits and 23 k's with a 180 average.

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     Oh really, I'm an idiot. Don't get mad at me because Trout strikes out all the time! Don't get mad at me because in the past 5 seasons he has more strikeouts than hits. I'm only stating facts don't get mad at me because he has 14 hits and 23 k's with a 180 average.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 11:07 PM ET #179

    And here comes the Mike Trout fans!!!!! He hit a couple of worthless home runs, after he strikes out 14 times, and now they love him. I'll put my money where my mouth is. I tried this once, nobody took me up on it. Someone messaged me, I will bet you 1K, that's reasonable, because no one else will pay more. That trout will have more strikeouts than hits AGAIN, this season. Just like the past five seasons. Message me.

    Reply

    And here comes the Mike Trout fans!!!!! He hit a couple of worthless home runs, after he strikes out 14 times, and now they love him. I'll put my money where my mouth is. I tried this once, nobody took me up on it. Someone messaged me, I will bet you 1K, that's reasonable, because no one else will pay more. That trout will have more strikeouts than hits AGAIN, this season. Just like the past five seasons. Message me.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 11:09 PM ET #180

    No one was calling me an idiot, and talking about trout when he was striking out for the past 4 days, 14 times. So, he hits a couple of worthless home runs for his losing team, and now people love him again. You can have Mike Trout on your team. I hope you enjoy being in last place, and watching him strike out. Because his k's are coming. Someone bet me. Someone message me

    Reply

    No one was calling me an idiot, and talking about trout when he was striking out for the past 4 days, 14 times. So, he hits a couple of worthless home runs for his losing team, and now people love him again. You can have Mike Trout on your team. I hope you enjoy being in last place, and watching him strike out. Because his k's are coming. Someone bet me. Someone message me

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 11:11 PM ET #181

    @FelixFermin21

     Dude, why you calling me an effing idiot??? Are you mad because Trout strikes out and I'm pointing it out!!!??? Because that's all I'm doing??? Tell me I'm wrong??? Tell me I'm wrong he has a 180 batting average, more k's than hits. And you're calling me an idiot! You're calling me an idiot because Mike Trout has more strikeouts than hits in the 5 seasons seasons. And you think I'm the idiot. You don't think trout is stealing money from the angels??

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     Dude, why you calling me an effing idiot??? Are you mad because Trout strikes out and I'm pointing it out!!!??? Because that's all I'm doing??? Tell me I'm wrong??? Tell me I'm wrong he has a 180 batting average, more k's than hits. And you're calling me an idiot! You're calling me an idiot because Mike Trout has more strikeouts than hits in the 5 seasons seasons. And you think I'm the idiot. You don't think trout is stealing money from the angels??

     
    iceman67
    iceman67
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3253
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 3:28 AM ET #182

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    Are you drunk? This is like beating a dead horse from the 80’s.
    It's like beating the bottle of glue the dead horse is in.  It only ends with a unanimous vote in agreement from all Covers members

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    Are you drunk? This is like beating a dead horse from the 80’s.
    It's like beating the bottle of glue the dead horse is in.  It only ends with a unanimous vote in agreement from all Covers members

     
    BigDickHertzer
    BigDickHertzer
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2019
    Posts: 6327
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 6:55 AM ET #183

    This thread lmfao 

    Reply

    This thread lmfao 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 9:45 AM ET #184

    an_clap

    Reply

    an_clap

     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29214
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 9:58 AM ET #185

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @NONEED4LUCK  So!! And here they come!! The Mike Trout lovers!!!! He hit the couple home runs after he strikes out 14 times in 16 at bats. And people love him again. They forgot about the strikeouts. They forgot about in the last 5 seasons he has more strikeouts than hits.

     

    I don’t love him, this is just borderline obsession. Rangers won a WS two years ago. Why are you so unhappy? How does it affect your life? If you obsess over Trout, I can only imagine what you obsess over in reality. No one cares you don’t like Trout, you said your piece, no need to keep brining this thread up. But on that note, I think Trout hits a HR off Verlander today so why don’t you make some money off of him today and bet the under if you are so sure he sucks so bad. It’s one thing to say it, it’s another to put your money where your mouth is.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @NONEED4LUCK  So!! And here they come!! The Mike Trout lovers!!!! He hit the couple home runs after he strikes out 14 times in 16 at bats. And people love him again. They forgot about the strikeouts. They forgot about in the last 5 seasons he has more strikeouts than hits.

     

    I don’t love him, this is just borderline obsession. Rangers won a WS two years ago. Why are you so unhappy? How does it affect your life? If you obsess over Trout, I can only imagine what you obsess over in reality. No one cares you don’t like Trout, you said your piece, no need to keep brining this thread up. But on that note, I think Trout hits a HR off Verlander today so why don’t you make some money off of him today and bet the under if you are so sure he sucks so bad. It’s one thing to say it, it’s another to put your money where your mouth is.  

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 11:26 AM ET #186

    @FelixFermin21

     

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:

    @TxRangers  Fkn idiot

     

    an_cheers

    Maybe Most accurate assessment in Cover History

     

     

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:

    @TxRangers  Fkn idiot

     

    an_cheers

    Maybe Most accurate assessment in Cover History

     

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 1:02 PM ET #187

    @NONEED4LUCK

     Trout is 5 - 53 .116 average, 11k's versus Verlander. I doubt he hits a home run today. But then again, Verlander shouldn't be pitching anymore anyway, he's washed up. But he owned trout, just like Kershaw and Scherzer does. Trout versus scherzer. 3-16, 10k's. He sucks when he faces Hall of Fame pitchers. Frank Thomas faced Hof pictures every week. Trout has only faced 3 Hof pitchers in her s career and he has hideous numbers against them. But for some unknown reason, people think he's the goat of baseball.

    Reply

    @NONEED4LUCK

     Trout is 5 - 53 .116 average, 11k's versus Verlander. I doubt he hits a home run today. But then again, Verlander shouldn't be pitching anymore anyway, he's washed up. But he owned trout, just like Kershaw and Scherzer does. Trout versus scherzer. 3-16, 10k's. He sucks when he faces Hall of Fame pitchers. Frank Thomas faced Hof pictures every week. Trout has only faced 3 Hof pitchers in her s career and he has hideous numbers against them. But for some unknown reason, people think he's the goat of baseball.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 1:05 PM ET #188

    Read post #156. It's hilarious, and I want somebody to tell me it wouldn't be true. But hey, Mike Trout is the goat of baseball??? Right????; Frank Thomas face these guys every year for 20 years. If Mike Trout did, he would have 3,000 k's right now. Well, he's almost there now.

    Reply

    Read post #156. It's hilarious, and I want somebody to tell me it wouldn't be true. But hey, Mike Trout is the goat of baseball??? Right????; Frank Thomas face these guys every year for 20 years. If Mike Trout did, he would have 3,000 k's right now. Well, he's almost there now.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 2:10 PM ET #189

    @TJZags598

     Well, I see you're another one? I see you're another person who can't add simple math! And you think I'm the idiot! I challenge you dude. Go to espn, Mike Trout stats, add his k's and hits together. And tell me what number is higher? Now, a third grader can add these simple numbers. Let's see if you can? So you're calling me an idiot, because my Trout strikes out at enormously high rate. He averages 101 k's a year, 111 hits. In a few years, those numbers will be reversed. Let's see if you can add simple math together?

    Reply

    @TJZags598

     Well, I see you're another one? I see you're another person who can't add simple math! And you think I'm the idiot! I challenge you dude. Go to espn, Mike Trout stats, add his k's and hits together. And tell me what number is higher? Now, a third grader can add these simple numbers. Let's see if you can? So you're calling me an idiot, because my Trout strikes out at enormously high rate. He averages 101 k's a year, 111 hits. In a few years, those numbers will be reversed. Let's see if you can add simple math together?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 2:12 PM ET #190

    @FelixFermin21

     Dude, I'm still waiting for your answer? Why are you calling me an effing idiot??? Shouldn't you call ESPN and tell them their career stats on Mike Trout are wrong!?! And he didn't strike out 14 times in the last 5 games? Tell ESPN their stats are wrong on trout. Don't call me the idiot, it's ESPN. They are reporting it, I'm just passing it along. And you think I'm the idiot.

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     Dude, I'm still waiting for your answer? Why are you calling me an effing idiot??? Shouldn't you call ESPN and tell them their career stats on Mike Trout are wrong!?! And he didn't strike out 14 times in the last 5 games? Tell ESPN their stats are wrong on trout. Don't call me the idiot, it's ESPN. They are reporting it, I'm just passing it along. And you think I'm the idiot.

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 2:59 PM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @TJZags598  Well, I see you're another one? I see you're another person who can't add simple math! And you think I'm the idiot! I challenge you dude. Go to espn, Mike Trout stats, add his k's and hits together. And tell me what number is higher? Now, a third grader can add these simple numbers. Let's see if you can? So you're calling me an idiot, because my Trout strikes out at enormously high rate. He averages 101 k's a year, 111 hits. In a few years, those numbers will be reversed. Let's see if you can add simple math together?
    Of course gloss over the fact even at .180 and KO's  he is on a pace to hit 65 hrs and drive in 130 runs..  Of course no mention of that.. Blind cherry picker...  peace_5

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @TJZags598  Well, I see you're another one? I see you're another person who can't add simple math! And you think I'm the idiot! I challenge you dude. Go to espn, Mike Trout stats, add his k's and hits together. And tell me what number is higher? Now, a third grader can add these simple numbers. Let's see if you can? So you're calling me an idiot, because my Trout strikes out at enormously high rate. He averages 101 k's a year, 111 hits. In a few years, those numbers will be reversed. Let's see if you can add simple math together?
    Of course gloss over the fact even at .180 and KO's  he is on a pace to hit 65 hrs and drive in 130 runs..  Of course no mention of that.. Blind cherry picker...  peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 3:03 PM ET #192

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     You forgot to mention over 200 KS also. Like I have said before. He's going to hit home runs, he will hit meaningless home runs against Oakland in July. Against Minor League pictures for Oakland. When he faces a real picture, verlander, scherzer, Kershaw. he will strike out. His team will be in last place like every year and he doesn't care. 

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     You forgot to mention over 200 KS also. Like I have said before. He's going to hit home runs, he will hit meaningless home runs against Oakland in July. Against Minor League pictures for Oakland. When he faces a real picture, verlander, scherzer, Kershaw. he will strike out. His team will be in last place like every year and he doesn't care. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 3:04 PM ET #193

    @FelixFermin21

     Dude, don't get mad at me because Manny Machado has 1303 more at bats and 192 less strikeouts than trout. Read that again!!! Don't get mad at me for that stat, call ESPN and tell them they are wrong with those stats. I'm just passing the word that Trout strikes out at a high rate that no one wants to admit. Because Mike Trout is great, right? He's the goat?

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     Dude, don't get mad at me because Manny Machado has 1303 more at bats and 192 less strikeouts than trout. Read that again!!! Don't get mad at me for that stat, call ESPN and tell them they are wrong with those stats. I'm just passing the word that Trout strikes out at a high rate that no one wants to admit. Because Mike Trout is great, right? He's the goat?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 3:12 PM ET #194

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     If you think trout is so great??? Then how come when he retires, he won't be close to 3K hits. I thought the goat of baseball should at least cross the 3K hit barrier. This dude won't come close to having over 3K hits in his career. Not close. He will retire around 2,200, and 2300 k's. So, why won't he have 3K hits when he retires. I mean, he's the goat, right?

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     If you think trout is so great??? Then how come when he retires, he won't be close to 3K hits. I thought the goat of baseball should at least cross the 3K hit barrier. This dude won't come close to having over 3K hits in his career. Not close. He will retire around 2,200, and 2300 k's. So, why won't he have 3K hits when he retires. I mean, he's the goat, right?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 3:13 PM ET #195

    And once again, I never said trout wasn't good, he's good. But he's nowhere near the goat of baseball people think he is. That's why he's the most overrated athlete ever. He's not close to being the goat of baseball. And that's my problem with him. The media and some fans love him. And he could care less about winning.

    Reply

    And once again, I never said trout wasn't good, he's good. But he's nowhere near the goat of baseball people think he is. That's why he's the most overrated athlete ever. He's not close to being the goat of baseball. And that's my problem with him. The media and some fans love him. And he could care less about winning.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 3:20 PM ET #196

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     You could have trout on your team. I hope you enjoy the 65 home runs, the over 200 k's and your team in last place. Because that's all trout is good for! If he does hit 65 home runs? That means he would have played the whole season, which is rare, and that also means he will have around 250 K'S if he plays all season. I hope you enjoy it. Forget the playoffs.

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     You could have trout on your team. I hope you enjoy the 65 home runs, the over 200 k's and your team in last place. Because that's all trout is good for! If he does hit 65 home runs? That means he would have played the whole season, which is rare, and that also means he will have around 250 K'S if he plays all season. I hope you enjoy it. Forget the playoffs.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 4:22 PM ET #197

    Sit down trout, another strikeout from a washed up of Verlander. Trout sucks!!! Okay guys, I'm done with this thread, I made my point. Mike Trout needs to stop playing baseball, he's worthless. I'll see you guys later, I made my point

    Reply

    Sit down trout, another strikeout from a washed up of Verlander. Trout sucks!!! Okay guys, I'm done with this thread, I made my point. Mike Trout needs to stop playing baseball, he's worthless. I'll see you guys later, I made my point

     
    Kapthat
    Kapthat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 1047
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 4:35 PM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Sit down trout, another strikeout from a washed up of Verlander. Trout sucks!!! Okay guys, I'm done with this thread, I made my point. Mike Trout needs to stop playing baseball, he's worthless. I'll see you guys later, I made my point

     

    sweet.... try to make later sometime in 2029

    u dont quit playin' cause u grow old,u grow old cause u quit playin'
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Sit down trout, another strikeout from a washed up of Verlander. Trout sucks!!! Okay guys, I'm done with this thread, I made my point. Mike Trout needs to stop playing baseball, he's worthless. I'll see you guys later, I made my point

     

    sweet.... try to make later sometime in 2029

     
    TJZags598
    TJZags598
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2290
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:05 PM ET #199

    @TxRangers

     I think you are an idiot for:

     

    Ranting on like a mad man.

    You have TDS=Trout Derangement Syndrome

    Shitting on a Hall of Famer at the end of a great career.

     

    You keep having to convince everyone with your slanted facts, and cherry picking of details, to prove some point that not 1 person on this board has agree with you. When you cant tell the clown in the room, it you.

     

    Your life is either very pathetic with zero positive relationships, Have a vendetta against Trout( did he piss in your corn flakes?). or compensating for a small twinkie.

     

    Either way, your life cant be very fulfilling to behave the way you are, this is way past the normal baseball banter and discourse.

     

    My recommendations" Read a book, smell a flower, call a friend to shoot the chit, and touch grass.

     

     

     

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     I think you are an idiot for:

     

    Ranting on like a mad man.

    You have TDS=Trout Derangement Syndrome

    Shitting on a Hall of Famer at the end of a great career.

     

    You keep having to convince everyone with your slanted facts, and cherry picking of details, to prove some point that not 1 person on this board has agree with you. When you cant tell the clown in the room, it you.

     

    Your life is either very pathetic with zero positive relationships, Have a vendetta against Trout( did he piss in your corn flakes?). or compensating for a small twinkie.

     

    Either way, your life cant be very fulfilling to behave the way you are, this is way past the normal baseball banter and discourse.

     

    My recommendations" Read a book, smell a flower, call a friend to shoot the chit, and touch grass.

     

     

     

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2025 - 5:18 PM ET #200

    You think trout is a Hall of famer? Really? There are lots of guys with better stats than trout that aren't in the Hall of Fame. So I'm curious. What would his introduction speech be? Give me a taste of his introduction speech?

    Reply

    You think trout is a Hall of famer? Really? There are lots of guys with better stats than trout that aren't in the Hall of Fame. So I'm curious. What would his introduction speech be? Give me a taste of his introduction speech?

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 8910 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,334
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,547
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,229
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,848

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.