• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 303132 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    Sacramoni
    dixonbets
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 303132 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 12:09 AM ET #726

    Mike Trout with the hat trick again. I know you idiots, I know that's hockey lexicon, but it's funny as hell to me. Because I took my hat off and threw it in the backyard and my dog chased it. It's funny to him too. We have a great time when Trout strikes out 3 times in a game, which happens often. My German Shepherd Dax loves it when I throw my hat after the great, Superstar Trout strikes out three times in a game

    Reply

    Mike Trout with the hat trick again. I know you idiots, I know that's hockey lexicon, but it's funny as hell to me. Because I took my hat off and threw it in the backyard and my dog chased it. It's funny to him too. We have a great time when Trout strikes out 3 times in a game, which happens often. My German Shepherd Dax loves it when I throw my hat after the great, Superstar Trout strikes out three times in a game

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 12:13 AM ET #727

    YTD 65 hits, 95 k's, .236 avg. 2 assist, 0 game-winning hits. 35 million doesn't buy as much as it used to. I know, let's blame Trump. He gets blame for everything else. Oh, and for the record, that's the 8th time this season, be great, once in a lifetime generational talent Superstar, might try to struck out 3 times in a game. Where are his lovers now? Where are his fans tonight? The dude absolutely sucks.; I know, I know, ESPN has it wrong, he actually has 95 hits and 65 k's. I know I know, ESPN has it wrong. I just watched him struck out for the third time, but I know, the Mike Trout lovers will give some excuse.

    Reply

    YTD 65 hits, 95 k's, .236 avg. 2 assist, 0 game-winning hits. 35 million doesn't buy as much as it used to. I know, let's blame Trump. He gets blame for everything else. Oh, and for the record, that's the 8th time this season, be great, once in a lifetime generational talent Superstar, might try to struck out 3 times in a game. Where are his lovers now? Where are his fans tonight? The dude absolutely sucks.; I know, I know, ESPN has it wrong, he actually has 95 hits and 65 k's. I know I know, ESPN has it wrong. I just watched him struck out for the third time, but I know, the Mike Trout lovers will give some excuse.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 12:14 AM ET #728

    Tomorrow I will be making my same bet. Hopefully the books haven't adjusted the lines yet, but I know it's coming. I'm not taking the Rangers ML again until Monday. But Trout versus deGrom will be too easy.  I know the books will change the prop number to 1.5. They have too. deGrom will strike him out 4 times easily.

    Reply

    Tomorrow I will be making my same bet. Hopefully the books haven't adjusted the lines yet, but I know it's coming. I'm not taking the Rangers ML again until Monday. But Trout versus deGrom will be too easy.  I know the books will change the prop number to 1.5. They have too. deGrom will strike him out 4 times easily.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 1:19 PM ET #729

    It was hilarious when I was watching the great, Mike Trout last at bat with the Seattle announcers. He says, "up next, Mike trout, who walks a lot and strikes out a lot"! And the dude struck out again for the third time last night. Against some minor league pitcher. It was hilarious

    Reply

    It was hilarious when I was watching the great, Mike Trout last at bat with the Seattle announcers. He says, "up next, Mike trout, who walks a lot and strikes out a lot"! And the dude struck out again for the third time last night. Against some minor league pitcher. It was hilarious

     
    Sacramoni
    Sacramoni
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 722
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 2:01 PM ET #730

    You gotta be on Lithium or Seroquel....however, when it comes to Trout, you are correct & his followers/Lovers & apologists crack me up too. I'm being entertained watching you bury these guys an_roll_laughan_popcorn

    Reply

    You gotta be on Lithium or Seroquel....however, when it comes to Trout, you are correct & his followers/Lovers & apologists crack me up too. I'm being entertained watching you bury these guys an_roll_laughan_popcorn

     
    dixonbets
    dixonbets
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 20058
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 2:07 PM ET #731

    Got a feeling he will go yard today.  an_eek2

    Gambling is only a problem when your losing!
    Reply

    Got a feeling he will go yard today.  an_eek2

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 4:19 PM ET #732

    Well, the sports books have adjusted. Today's line. Trout 1+ strikeout -340,     2+ +180. I don't know what to do now. I've been making tons of money, but I knew the line was going to change eventually because he sucks.

    Reply

    Well, the sports books have adjusted. Today's line. Trout 1+ strikeout -340,     2+ +180. I don't know what to do now. I've been making tons of money, but I knew the line was going to change eventually because he sucks.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 4:24 PM ET #733

    @Sacramoni

     Exactly dude, I am burying these guys!!! These Trout lovers run their mouth, and then disappear. They don't bring facts to the table like I do!!!  they won't mention he hit 4 home runs in June, or four in July. They won't mention he made the final out a couple of nights ago with runners on base! When he hits his occasional home run, they start running their mouth then, but that's the only time. They won't mention he has 2 outfield assist. They won't mention he has more strikeouts this season than hits in the 2 previous seasons combined.Trout lovers and the media are a bunch of morons when it comes. Thanks for your post. 

    Reply

    @Sacramoni

     Exactly dude, I am burying these guys!!! These Trout lovers run their mouth, and then disappear. They don't bring facts to the table like I do!!!  they won't mention he hit 4 home runs in June, or four in July. They won't mention he made the final out a couple of nights ago with runners on base! When he hits his occasional home run, they start running their mouth then, but that's the only time. They won't mention he has 2 outfield assist. They won't mention he has more strikeouts this season than hits in the 2 previous seasons combined.Trout lovers and the media are a bunch of morons when it comes. Thanks for your post. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 4:25 PM ET #734

    2+ k at +180 isn't a bad bet. Remember, all he has to do is K twice, and he does that every other game. And your wager is a push. I knew the sports books were going to adjust. And they finally did

    Reply

    2+ k at +180 isn't a bad bet. Remember, all he has to do is K twice, and he does that every other game. And your wager is a push. I knew the sports books were going to adjust. And they finally did

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 4:28 PM ET #735

    @dixonbets

     Yep, sounds about right. He's had 2 home runs in the last 14 days, so he's due for one. He gets about 1 a week. And then the trout lovers and the media starts running their mouth saying how great he is. They won't mention the other times when he struck out to end the game or kill rally. They won't mention that!!!!!!

    Reply

    @dixonbets

     Yep, sounds about right. He's had 2 home runs in the last 14 days, so he's due for one. He gets about 1 a week. And then the trout lovers and the media starts running their mouth saying how great he is. They won't mention the other times when he struck out to end the game or kill rally. They won't mention that!!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 4:38 PM ET #736

    @Sacramoni

     And one of the trout lovers tried telling me that the number 62 was higher than the number 95. You know, because trout has 95ks. So he tried telling me that his 62 hits was a higher number. They are complete morons

    Reply

    @Sacramoni

     And one of the trout lovers tried telling me that the number 62 was higher than the number 95. You know, because trout has 95ks. So he tried telling me that his 62 hits was a higher number. They are complete morons

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 4:42 PM ET #737

    @Sacramoni

     I tried calling the dude out???!!! He knows who he is??? But to no prevail. He's a typical social media moron who runs his mouth and disappears. I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!  I'M HERE ALL THE TIME!!!!! When he hits his little occasional home run, I'm here. When he strikes out 8 times in 11 at bats. I'm here. They are only here when he hits his occasional home run. And if you noticed, they aren't here often, because he doesn't hit home runs often. Funny how that works???. But mark my word!!! If it hits a home run today, they will be here running their mouth saying how great he is! Just watch

    Reply

    @Sacramoni

     I tried calling the dude out???!!! He knows who he is??? But to no prevail. He's a typical social media moron who runs his mouth and disappears. I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!  I'M HERE ALL THE TIME!!!!! When he hits his little occasional home run, I'm here. When he strikes out 8 times in 11 at bats. I'm here. They are only here when he hits his occasional home run. And if you noticed, they aren't here often, because he doesn't hit home runs often. Funny how that works???. But mark my word!!! If it hits a home run today, they will be here running their mouth saying how great he is! Just watch

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 4:43 PM ET #738

    trout sucks. And the sports books have finally adjusted to his strikeout prop bets.

    Reply

    trout sucks. And the sports books have finally adjusted to his strikeout prop bets.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 2:26 AM ET #739

    I pushed on the Trout strikeout prop bet  But don't worry, I will win tomorrow. Because he will most definitely strike out twice tomorrow .I'll be making the same wager like I've been doing for 2.5 years. Trout sucks. And the word is spreading!!!! 

    Reply

    I pushed on the Trout strikeout prop bet  But don't worry, I will win tomorrow. Because he will most definitely strike out twice tomorrow .I'll be making the same wager like I've been doing for 2.5 years. Trout sucks. And the word is spreading!!!! 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 10:28 AM ET #740

    Y-t-d. 65 hits, 96 k's, .236 avg. 2 outfield assist, 0 game-winning hits. Last 3 seasons. 170 hits, 227 k's, .238 avg. This dude sucks!! What's hilarious is? Really? Seriously really? The Trout lovers and the media lovers actually thinks teams want this dude?? There is no effing way teams want this guy. Do you really think Bryce Harper is pushing Phillies management to get this dude???? Seriously, do you think he's telling management to go get this player with these stats. TROUT ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!! NO ONE WANTS THIS DUDE. THE ANGELS ARE STUCK WITH THIS SORRY PLAYER UNTIL THE END OF HIS CAREER. IT WOULD BE TOTALLY EMBARRASSING FOR THE LEAGUE, ANGELS AND HIMSELF TO BE ON THE TRADING BLOCK, BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS HIM!!!!!!

    Reply

    Y-t-d. 65 hits, 96 k's, .236 avg. 2 outfield assist, 0 game-winning hits. Last 3 seasons. 170 hits, 227 k's, .238 avg. This dude sucks!! What's hilarious is? Really? Seriously really? The Trout lovers and the media lovers actually thinks teams want this dude?? There is no effing way teams want this guy. Do you really think Bryce Harper is pushing Phillies management to get this dude???? Seriously, do you think he's telling management to go get this player with these stats. TROUT ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!! NO ONE WANTS THIS DUDE. THE ANGELS ARE STUCK WITH THIS SORRY PLAYER UNTIL THE END OF HIS CAREER. IT WOULD BE TOTALLY EMBARRASSING FOR THE LEAGUE, ANGELS AND HIMSELF TO BE ON THE TRADING BLOCK, BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS HIM!!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 12:10 PM ET #741

    All the media moron lovers needs to stop posting things about trout getting traded!! HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!! NOBODY WANTS HIM!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK JUDGE IS PUSHING YANKEES MANAGEMENT TO GET A DUDE WHO PLAYS PART-TIME AS A DH, STRIKES OUT 300 TIMES, O GOLD,GLOVES, BATTING TITLES, PLAYOFF WINS, 225 AVERAGE. NO GENERAL MANAGER WANTS THIS. YOU WANT PROOF??? BECAUSE HE'S NOT GETTING TRADED TO NOBODY!!!! THERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!!!

    Reply

    All the media moron lovers needs to stop posting things about trout getting traded!! HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!! NOBODY WANTS HIM!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK JUDGE IS PUSHING YANKEES MANAGEMENT TO GET A DUDE WHO PLAYS PART-TIME AS A DH, STRIKES OUT 300 TIMES, O GOLD,GLOVES, BATTING TITLES, PLAYOFF WINS, 225 AVERAGE. NO GENERAL MANAGER WANTS THIS. YOU WANT PROOF??? BECAUSE HE'S NOT GETTING TRADED TO NOBODY!!!! THERE'S YOUR PROOF!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 12:12 PM ET #742

    This is how ignorant the media and Mike Trout lovers are. The media posted saying trout "had an insane stat" against the Mariners!!! He has the most total bases against them something like 439. Well, for all the totally moronic trout and media lovers. I'll give you one guess what team trout has played against the most???? One guess!!!! I'll give you idiots one guess???? Again, the media kissing Trout's ass for no reason. They're in love with him for some unknown reason and this is the only reason why he would be in the Hall of Fame. Not because of his numbers, but because he's popular. But this post about Seattle, is totally ignorant.

    Reply

    This is how ignorant the media and Mike Trout lovers are. The media posted saying trout "had an insane stat" against the Mariners!!! He has the most total bases against them something like 439. Well, for all the totally moronic trout and media lovers. I'll give you one guess what team trout has played against the most???? One guess!!!! I'll give you idiots one guess???? Again, the media kissing Trout's ass for no reason. They're in love with him for some unknown reason and this is the only reason why he would be in the Hall of Fame. Not because of his numbers, but because he's popular. But this post about Seattle, is totally ignorant.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 3:28 PM ET #743

    Yep, exactly what I thought and said. The sports books are adjusting in a big way. Today's line, Mike Trout 1st at bat. Strikeout is the lowest odds at +130. Mike Trout over/ under strikeout odds, 1+ ( -700) 2+ ( -105) .  So I'm done right now,  I can't put $700. That's not smart wagering. I guess the sports books lost enough on him striking out, so they extremely moved the line. The great, Mike Trout!!! Uh, he doesn't seem that very great to me. But these lines are ridiculous. I have to stay away. But I've made about 5k in 2 years with him striking out. I'm satisfied with that

    Reply

    Yep, exactly what I thought and said. The sports books are adjusting in a big way. Today's line, Mike Trout 1st at bat. Strikeout is the lowest odds at +130. Mike Trout over/ under strikeout odds, 1+ ( -700) 2+ ( -105) .  So I'm done right now,  I can't put $700. That's not smart wagering. I guess the sports books lost enough on him striking out, so they extremely moved the line. The great, Mike Trout!!! Uh, he doesn't seem that very great to me. But these lines are ridiculous. I have to stay away. But I've made about 5k in 2 years with him striking out. I'm satisfied with that

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 4:20 PM ET #744

    AND THERE IT WAS ALREADY!!! THE GAME JUST STARTED 8 MINUTES AGO, AND THE GREAT MIKE TROUT ALREADY STRUCK OUT. THE BOOKS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING, THAT'S WHY IT WAS -700. MIKE TROUT IS THE JOKE OF BASEBALL

    Reply

    AND THERE IT WAS ALREADY!!! THE GAME JUST STARTED 8 MINUTES AGO, AND THE GREAT MIKE TROUT ALREADY STRUCK OUT. THE BOOKS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING, THAT'S WHY IT WAS -700. MIKE TROUT IS THE JOKE OF BASEBALL

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 4:22 PM ET #745

    And if I hear one or more media person say they trout has more home runs against Seattle than any other player??? This thread would never stop. Because they and the trout lovers are a bunch of morons. I WILL GIVE THE MEDIA MORONS AND THE TROUT MORONS ONE GUESS WHO HAS PLAYED SEATTLE MARINERS THE MOST TIMES DURING HIS CAREER!!!!! I'LL GIVE THE MIKE TROUT MORONS AND THE MEDIA MORONS ONE GUESS WHO HAS PLAYED SEATTLE THE MOST IN HIS CAREER??? AND YOU ONLY GET ONE GUESS 

    Reply

    And if I hear one or more media person say they trout has more home runs against Seattle than any other player??? This thread would never stop. Because they and the trout lovers are a bunch of morons. I WILL GIVE THE MEDIA MORONS AND THE TROUT MORONS ONE GUESS WHO HAS PLAYED SEATTLE MARINERS THE MOST TIMES DURING HIS CAREER!!!!! I'LL GIVE THE MIKE TROUT MORONS AND THE MEDIA MORONS ONE GUESS WHO HAS PLAYED SEATTLE THE MOST IN HIS CAREER??? AND YOU ONLY GET ONE GUESS 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 4:25 PM ET #746

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Hey dude, art, where are you at???? How come you're not running your mouth now??? I'm here. I'm here when he strikes out, I'm here when he hits his worthless home runs!!! But how come you're not running your mouth on social media towards me when he strikes out 5 times in the last 8 at bats. How come you're not running your mouth now?????

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Hey dude, art, where are you at???? How come you're not running your mouth now??? I'm here. I'm here when he strikes out, I'm here when he hits his worthless home runs!!! But how come you're not running your mouth on social media towards me when he strikes out 5 times in the last 8 at bats. How come you're not running your mouth now?????

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 4:26 PM ET #747

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     And the same goes for you dude!!! How come you're not running your mouth now against me!!! I'm here!!!! I don't run and hide when trout hits his occasional, meaningless home run. How come you're not on social media running your mouth towards me now just because he struck out 5 of the last 8 at bats

    Reply

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     And the same goes for you dude!!! How come you're not running your mouth now against me!!! I'm here!!!! I don't run and hide when trout hits his occasional, meaningless home run. How come you're not on social media running your mouth towards me now just because he struck out 5 of the last 8 at bats

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 4:27 PM ET #748

    You people are a bunch of morons who think Mike Trout belongs in the Hall of Fame. If you belongs in the Hall of Fame so much?? How come nobody wants him on their team???? Not one general manager wants this dude

    Reply

    You people are a bunch of morons who think Mike Trout belongs in the Hall of Fame. If you belongs in the Hall of Fame so much?? How come nobody wants him on their team???? Not one general manager wants this dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 4:52 PM ET #749

    This ain't fun anymore. All the great Mike Trout does is either strikeout or going on DL. His lovers on his website have completely given up trying to defend him. They run their mouth once or twice, then they disappear because they know they can't defend him much or any. I try to call you guys out because you run your mouth again me but you know where to be found. Never mind guys. Mike Trout sucks. 100% fact he will never get traded, he will never signed with another team because no one wants this bum. I'm done. Y'all trout lovers are just like the media, you guys are a bunch of morons

    Reply

    This ain't fun anymore. All the great Mike Trout does is either strikeout or going on DL. His lovers on his website have completely given up trying to defend him. They run their mouth once or twice, then they disappear because they know they can't defend him much or any. I try to call you guys out because you run your mouth again me but you know where to be found. Never mind guys. Mike Trout sucks. 100% fact he will never get traded, he will never signed with another team because no one wants this bum. I'm done. Y'all trout lovers are just like the media, you guys are a bunch of morons

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2025 - 4:58 PM ET #750

    The dude just struck out again. The great Mike Trout just struck out again. I think that's 100 on the year. I don't know, I lost count, never mind you bunch of morons, I'm done with this thread. You know you can't defend this guy anymore. He's the worst player in. You guys are a bunch of morons trying to defend him. Never mind, this thread is over, it's not fun anymore. I mean, all he does is strike out. This isn't fun anymore. See y'all guys later

    Reply

    The dude just struck out again. The great Mike Trout just struck out again. I think that's 100 on the year. I don't know, I lost count, never mind you bunch of morons, I'm done with this thread. You know you can't defend this guy anymore. He's the worst player in. You guys are a bunch of morons trying to defend him. Never mind, this thread is over, it's not fun anymore. I mean, all he does is strike out. This isn't fun anymore. See y'all guys later

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 303132 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,405
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,587
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,497
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.