• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 293031 ... 363738 Next Last»
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArchbaldBarasol
    LuckyGuy
    TxRangers
    JJWoods
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 293031 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 12:30 PM ET #701

    Mike Trout is one of is one of the most underrated athletes in professional sports...  peace_5

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Mike Trout is one of is one of the most underrated athletes in professional sports...  peace_5

     
    ArchbaldBarasol
    ArchbaldBarasol
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 12:30 PM ET #702

    I just read through most of this….. day off, raining, sitting on the porch w my mutts. If someone presents this thread to your state office of mental health, they will come for you. This is literally the textbook example of what a mental health professional would be looking for to determine just what level of narcissistic antisocial behavior they are dealing with.  I couldn’t stop reading, but about half way through I stopped reading other people’s comments and stuck to your posts. My takeaway is that somewhere along the way, Mike Trout cost you a sum of money that had a very negative effect on your life. Let it go. You have to move on. 

    Reply

    I just read through most of this….. day off, raining, sitting on the porch w my mutts. If someone presents this thread to your state office of mental health, they will come for you. This is literally the textbook example of what a mental health professional would be looking for to determine just what level of narcissistic antisocial behavior they are dealing with.  I couldn’t stop reading, but about half way through I stopped reading other people’s comments and stuck to your posts. My takeaway is that somewhere along the way, Mike Trout cost you a sum of money that had a very negative effect on your life. Let it go. You have to move on. 

     
    LuckyGuy
    LuckyGuy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 64037
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 12:33 PM ET #703

    Mike Trout win

    Sharing is Caring
    Reply

    Mike Trout win

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3470
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 12:47 PM ET #704

    Mike Trout  win

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    Mike Trout  win

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 3:11 PM ET #705

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     So, you think I have mental problems because I say that Mike Trout strikes out too much??? Really? Is that what you think??? Let's sum this up real easy! And let's see if I'm mentally unstable or not? Watch this dude? How many strikeouts does Mike Trout have this season compared to how many hits he has this season? Better yet?? How many strikeouts does Mike Trout have in the last 6 seasons compared to hits? And let's see how mentally challenged I am? I'll wait for your answer

    Reply

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     So, you think I have mental problems because I say that Mike Trout strikes out too much??? Really? Is that what you think??? Let's sum this up real easy! And let's see if I'm mentally unstable or not? Watch this dude? How many strikeouts does Mike Trout have this season compared to how many hits he has this season? Better yet?? How many strikeouts does Mike Trout have in the last 6 seasons compared to hits? And let's see how mentally challenged I am? I'll wait for your answer

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 3:14 PM ET #706

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     And for the 20th time, I mentioned this all the time. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TROUT, HE'S A GOOD DUDE, WELL BESIDES BEING A THIEF FOR STEALING 35 MILLION A YEAR FROM THE ANGELS!  but beyond that, he's a good dude, he treats the fans good. He should be embarrassed the numbers he's producing. I HAVE  PROBLEMS WITH HIS FANS, AND THE MEDIA, LIKE YOURSELF WHO THINKS HE'S GREAT.  Here is another question that you won't answer. What is his signature moment? 

    Reply

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     And for the 20th time, I mentioned this all the time. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TROUT, HE'S A GOOD DUDE, WELL BESIDES BEING A THIEF FOR STEALING 35 MILLION A YEAR FROM THE ANGELS!  but beyond that, he's a good dude, he treats the fans good. He should be embarrassed the numbers he's producing. I HAVE  PROBLEMS WITH HIS FANS, AND THE MEDIA, LIKE YOURSELF WHO THINKS HE'S GREAT.  Here is another question that you won't answer. What is his signature moment? 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 3:20 PM ET #707

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     I can't believe that you're trying to argue the fact that Mike Trout DOESN'T, STRIKE OUT, AT A HIGH RATE??????  Well actually I can, because you are another Mike Trout lover who's a moron and doesn't understand stats. I can't believe you're trying to argue the fact that he doesn't have gold gloves or batting titles???? It's not my fault he doesn't, it's his fault because he's not good enough! Why do people get upset when I bring this to the table???? DON'T GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE I BRING UP THE FACT HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN GOLD GLOVES OR BATTING TITLES?????  I don't know why people are mad at me because he can't win those. But again, I'll wait for your answer. HOW MANY HITS DOES HE HAVE THIS SEASON? HOW MANY STRIKEOUTS DOES HE HAVE THIS SEASON??? And let's see if I'm mentally unstable? I'll wait for your answer even though, even though, I will never hear from you again. ALL I'M DOING IS POINTING AT THE FACT THAT THE GREAT MIKE TROUT STRIKES OUT AT A TREMENDOUSLY HIGH RATE!!! All you have to do is prove me wrong with stats, but you can't. You want to call me unstable instead. Don't get mad at me if 92, is higher number than 65!!! Blame that on the Egyptians. Don't blame me

    Reply

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     I can't believe that you're trying to argue the fact that Mike Trout DOESN'T, STRIKE OUT, AT A HIGH RATE??????  Well actually I can, because you are another Mike Trout lover who's a moron and doesn't understand stats. I can't believe you're trying to argue the fact that he doesn't have gold gloves or batting titles???? It's not my fault he doesn't, it's his fault because he's not good enough! Why do people get upset when I bring this to the table???? DON'T GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE I BRING UP THE FACT HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN GOLD GLOVES OR BATTING TITLES?????  I don't know why people are mad at me because he can't win those. But again, I'll wait for your answer. HOW MANY HITS DOES HE HAVE THIS SEASON? HOW MANY STRIKEOUTS DOES HE HAVE THIS SEASON??? And let's see if I'm mentally unstable? I'll wait for your answer even though, even though, I will never hear from you again. ALL I'M DOING IS POINTING AT THE FACT THAT THE GREAT MIKE TROUT STRIKES OUT AT A TREMENDOUSLY HIGH RATE!!! All you have to do is prove me wrong with stats, but you can't. You want to call me unstable instead. Don't get mad at me if 92, is higher number than 65!!! Blame that on the Egyptians. Don't blame me

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 3:26 PM ET #708

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     

     Watch this dude? I know I won't ever hear from you again! But watch this! Prove to everyone that I'm mentally unstable. Here is a real simple question again for you, that I know you won't answer? You're just keep running your mouth with nonsense. I bring facts to the table Does Mike Trout have more strikeouts this season, than combined hits this year and last year??? I'll wait for your answer, even though, you won't answer it. 

    Reply

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     

     Watch this dude? I know I won't ever hear from you again! But watch this! Prove to everyone that I'm mentally unstable. Here is a real simple question again for you, that I know you won't answer? You're just keep running your mouth with nonsense. I bring facts to the table Does Mike Trout have more strikeouts this season, than combined hits this year and last year??? I'll wait for your answer, even though, you won't answer it. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 3:51 PM ET #709

    C'mon dude, answer my simple question. You don't have to be a Field's Medal winner to understand simple numbers. You don't have to be a Mathematics Professor at Cornell to understand simple numbers. Does Trout have more strikeouts this season than hits??? Does Trout have more strikeouts this season than hits combined the last two seasons??? Does he have any gold gloves or batting titles? Does he have any playoff wins? Another question that you won't answer?? Who made the final out by striking out in the last WBC for the USA team to end the tournament??? How come nobody will answer this question for me. NO ONE WILL ANSWER IT! Let's see how unstable I am?  Come on guys, prove me wrong. It's right there in front of you. Google "Mike Trout stats",  simply add simple numbers together, and prove me wrong. Please, prove me wrong. It's right there!!!!! What are you waiting for??? PROVE ME WRONG? Instead, y'all run your mouth with nonsense. PROVE.  ME.    WRONG, that trout doesn't strike out at an enormously high rate. It can't be that hard to prove me wrong! Or can it????

    Reply

    C'mon dude, answer my simple question. You don't have to be a Field's Medal winner to understand simple numbers. You don't have to be a Mathematics Professor at Cornell to understand simple numbers. Does Trout have more strikeouts this season than hits??? Does Trout have more strikeouts this season than hits combined the last two seasons??? Does he have any gold gloves or batting titles? Does he have any playoff wins? Another question that you won't answer?? Who made the final out by striking out in the last WBC for the USA team to end the tournament??? How come nobody will answer this question for me. NO ONE WILL ANSWER IT! Let's see how unstable I am?  Come on guys, prove me wrong. It's right there in front of you. Google "Mike Trout stats",  simply add simple numbers together, and prove me wrong. Please, prove me wrong. It's right there!!!!! What are you waiting for??? PROVE ME WRONG? Instead, y'all run your mouth with nonsense. PROVE.  ME.    WRONG, that trout doesn't strike out at an enormously high rate. It can't be that hard to prove me wrong! Or can it????

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 4:21 PM ET #710

    So, I called my psychiatrist, I have her on speed dial. I told her these morons on this social media gambling website are trying to tell me that 65 is higher than 92. So I asked her which one is higher??? She didn't answer me. She told me if I was asking her this question, that I need to come talk to her in person. She's squeezing me in for a session right now. I'll be back later guys.

    Reply

    So, I called my psychiatrist, I have her on speed dial. I told her these morons on this social media gambling website are trying to tell me that 65 is higher than 92. So I asked her which one is higher??? She didn't answer me. She told me if I was asking her this question, that I need to come talk to her in person. She's squeezing me in for a session right now. I'll be back later guys.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 4:24 PM ET #711

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     Well, it looks like you're another typical social media moron who runs his mouth and disappears!!  I'M RIGHT HERE!!!   But I'll be out for a while. I'll be at my psychiatrists office in about 10 minutes. You can't even answer my simple question? But yet you run your mouth again me! Typical social media moron. Who don't bring facts to the table? I'll ask it again???? Does Mike Trout have more strikeouts this season than hits combined in the last two seasons? It's a simple question. It's right there in front of you. I'm at my psychiatrist office, I'll come back to this thread when I'm out

    Reply

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     Well, it looks like you're another typical social media moron who runs his mouth and disappears!!  I'M RIGHT HERE!!!   But I'll be out for a while. I'll be at my psychiatrists office in about 10 minutes. You can't even answer my simple question? But yet you run your mouth again me! Typical social media moron. Who don't bring facts to the table? I'll ask it again???? Does Mike Trout have more strikeouts this season than hits combined in the last two seasons? It's a simple question. It's right there in front of you. I'm at my psychiatrist office, I'll come back to this thread when I'm out

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 4:27 PM ET #712

    And you see, this is the problem that I have!!! It's not Trout! He's good to the fans, he's good for the game, well, when he's not hurt because of the steroid use. It's his fans and the media! All the dude does is strike out and steal 35 million a year from the Angels. I can live with it, but you guys can't. I'm walking into my psychiatrist office, I'll be out later

    Reply

    And you see, this is the problem that I have!!! It's not Trout! He's good to the fans, he's good for the game, well, when he's not hurt because of the steroid use. It's his fans and the media! All the dude does is strike out and steal 35 million a year from the Angels. I can live with it, but you guys can't. I'm walking into my psychiatrist office, I'll be out later

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 4:28 PM ET #713

    Who’s Mike Trout? an_popcorn

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Who’s Mike Trout? an_popcorn

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 4:39 PM ET #714

    @JJWoods

     Dude, this is great! Your comment is great. Another person, it's rare, but another person on my thread who is smart. There's a few of you, here's another one. You're absolutely right!! Who is Mike Trout????? In the baseball world in the last 6 seasons, that name has been irrelevant. That was excellent! Good luck to you the rest of the way! And you're right! WHO IS, MIKE TROUT? Because if you're 19 years old, and you didn't start following baseball until you were 13. You have no idea who he is!!! That's great dude!!! Axiomatically great!!!!

    Reply

    @JJWoods

     Dude, this is great! Your comment is great. Another person, it's rare, but another person on my thread who is smart. There's a few of you, here's another one. You're absolutely right!! Who is Mike Trout????? In the baseball world in the last 6 seasons, that name has been irrelevant. That was excellent! Good luck to you the rest of the way! And you're right! WHO IS, MIKE TROUT? Because if you're 19 years old, and you didn't start following baseball until you were 13. You have no idea who he is!!! That's great dude!!! Axiomatically great!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 4:43 PM ET #715

    And to the media and Mike Trout lovers. Go look up the word, axiomatically. I mean, you have no idea what the value of a number is? You think 65 is higher than 92!!! So there is no way you know the definition or even heard this word before. Go look it up!

    Reply

    And to the media and Mike Trout lovers. Go look up the word, axiomatically. I mean, you have no idea what the value of a number is? You think 65 is higher than 92!!! So there is no way you know the definition or even heard this word before. Go look it up!

     
    LuckyGuy
    LuckyGuy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 64037
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 4:45 PM ET #716

    an_cry

    Sharing is Caring
    Reply

    an_cry

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 6:49 PM ET #717

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     I told you I would never hear from you again!!! I told the whole Covers Nation that I would never hear from you again!. The trout lovers and the media are a bunch of morons just like I suspected. I ask you guys a simple question???? Does Mike Trout have more strikeouts than hits this season. And you can't answer it. You won't tell me who struck out to end the WBC a few years ago to end the tournament for the USA team. I know, I know, he has 92 hits and 65 strikeouts. I know, ESPN made a typo. You guys are a bunch of morons. I bring facts to the table. What do you guys bring ? A bunch of useless vile crap.

    Reply

    @ArchbaldBarasol

     I told you I would never hear from you again!!! I told the whole Covers Nation that I would never hear from you again!. The trout lovers and the media are a bunch of morons just like I suspected. I ask you guys a simple question???? Does Mike Trout have more strikeouts than hits this season. And you can't answer it. You won't tell me who struck out to end the WBC a few years ago to end the tournament for the USA team. I know, I know, he has 92 hits and 65 strikeouts. I know, ESPN made a typo. You guys are a bunch of morons. I bring facts to the table. What do you guys bring ? A bunch of useless vile crap.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 10:03 PM ET #718

    @LuckyGuy

     I wonder what the great Mike Trout did in his first at bat about 10 minutes ago??? I'll give the morons that love Mike Trout one guess what he did in his first at bat!!! You guys are a bunch of morons. Trout sucks. But like some dude said earlier.  " Who is Mike Trout???". Exactly!!! Because he's been irrelevant for 6 seasons. If you're 19 right now and you started following baseball when you were 13. You never heard of trout!

    Reply

    @LuckyGuy

     I wonder what the great Mike Trout did in his first at bat about 10 minutes ago??? I'll give the morons that love Mike Trout one guess what he did in his first at bat!!! You guys are a bunch of morons. Trout sucks. But like some dude said earlier.  " Who is Mike Trout???". Exactly!!! Because he's been irrelevant for 6 seasons. If you're 19 right now and you started following baseball when you were 13. You never heard of trout!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 10:04 PM ET #719

    And this thread lives on. I'm not stopping it!!! Because of the moronic Mike Trout fans. You want to run your mouth against me. Fine! The moderators will never stop this thread. Because I'm giving winners every day. They aren't going to stop this thread. I'm giving winners every single day to you moron Mike Trout lovers

    Reply

    And this thread lives on. I'm not stopping it!!! Because of the moronic Mike Trout fans. You want to run your mouth against me. Fine! The moderators will never stop this thread. Because I'm giving winners every day. They aren't going to stop this thread. I'm giving winners every single day to you moron Mike Trout lovers

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 10:05 PM ET #720

    Dude just struck out again in the bottom of 1st. worst case scenario, my bet pushes. But I guarantee he strikes out again, so I'll be +300, again today

    Reply

    Dude just struck out again in the bottom of 1st. worst case scenario, my bet pushes. But I guarantee he strikes out again, so I'll be +300, again today

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 11:29 PM ET #721

    And there it is, another strikeout by the Superstar Mike Trout. Thank you Mikey, you just won me another $300. And I also won $350 on my Texas Rangers. I don't play the Rangers often, but I did play them tonight. So I'm +650. Thanks trout, you suck dude, but you keep winning me money so I'm not complaining

    Reply

    And there it is, another strikeout by the Superstar Mike Trout. Thank you Mikey, you just won me another $300. And I also won $350 on my Texas Rangers. I don't play the Rangers often, but I did play them tonight. So I'm +650. Thanks trout, you suck dude, but you keep winning me money so I'm not complaining

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 11:31 PM ET #722

    The superstar, the once in a lifetime generational talent Mike Trout will be batting real soon again. The "hat trick" is coming!!! Wait a minute, that's hockey, oh well, same difference. MIKE TROUT IS THE WORST BASEBALL PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AND HIS STATS PROVE IT.

    Reply

    The superstar, the once in a lifetime generational talent Mike Trout will be batting real soon again. The "hat trick" is coming!!! Wait a minute, that's hockey, oh well, same difference. MIKE TROUT IS THE WORST BASEBALL PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AND HIS STATS PROVE IT.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2025 - 11:34 PM ET #723

    This website is about making money, right? Well you dumbass Mike Trout lovers can't make yourself make a bet on Trout strikeout prop. Easiest money I've ever made in the last 2 seasons. I made over 8K just because steroid freak Trout, strikes out at an enormously high rate in the last 2 seasons. The books will adjust, but they are freaking out too. They can't believe they're going to have to put the Superstar, Trout's strikeout prop at 1.5 at even money. Once they do that, I'm probably going to have to back off my bets because I won't have anymore "pushes". 1.5 is coming, I know it is

    Reply

    This website is about making money, right? Well you dumbass Mike Trout lovers can't make yourself make a bet on Trout strikeout prop. Easiest money I've ever made in the last 2 seasons. I made over 8K just because steroid freak Trout, strikes out at an enormously high rate in the last 2 seasons. The books will adjust, but they are freaking out too. They can't believe they're going to have to put the Superstar, Trout's strikeout prop at 1.5 at even money. Once they do that, I'm probably going to have to back off my bets because I won't have anymore "pushes". 1.5 is coming, I know it is

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 12:04 AM ET #724

    And there it is. Another 3 strikeout performance. Dude is the worst player in baseball. I was watching that at bat through my gambling sportsbook and it was Seattle's announcers, they almost started laughing. They said and I quote, "Mike Trout has a lot of walks and a lot of strikeouts"!!! The word is finally spreading. Trout is a worthless baseball player.

    Reply

    And there it is. Another 3 strikeout performance. Dude is the worst player in baseball. I was watching that at bat through my gambling sportsbook and it was Seattle's announcers, they almost started laughing. They said and I quote, "Mike Trout has a lot of walks and a lot of strikeouts"!!! The word is finally spreading. Trout is a worthless baseball player.

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2025 - 12:07 AM ET #725

    Um, where are the Mike Trout lovers??? Where are the Mike Trout media lovers???? Do y'all ever mention these strikes out 3 times in a game? Do y'all ever mention this????? This dude is the worst player in baseball. And tomorrow, I will be making the same bet I've been doing for over 2 seasons now. But I know sports books will adjust, they have to. they have to move the line to 1.5. they don't want to, but they're going to have to. Or else take the prop down or cut people off like they did to me earlier. They cut me off, but I made another account in my brother-in-law's name

    Reply

    Um, where are the Mike Trout lovers??? Where are the Mike Trout media lovers???? Do y'all ever mention these strikes out 3 times in a game? Do y'all ever mention this????? This dude is the worst player in baseball. And tomorrow, I will be making the same bet I've been doing for over 2 seasons now. But I know sports books will adjust, they have to. they have to move the line to 1.5. they don't want to, but they're going to have to. Or else take the prop down or cut people off like they did to me earlier. They cut me off, but I made another account in my brother-in-law's name

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 293031 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,406
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,342
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,591
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.