• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 323334 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    richamp
    Sacramoni
    bigred84
    Hoopdreams18
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 323334 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 10:21 AM ET #776

    So you think I need a therapist? I saw one last week, and she agreed with me? There's nothing wrong with me, I know numbers? But what about you? Watch this? If I showed you a player stats where he has 67 hits, 98 ks, 237 average 283 at bats. This player strikes out at a rate 35%. Let's see if you will answer my simple yes or no question? I know you won't, I know I won't ever hear from you again. But I'll ask it anyway. Do you think a player with these stats, strikes out too much?  Let's test your baseball knowledge??? Answer with a simple yes or no

    Reply

    So you think I need a therapist? I saw one last week, and she agreed with me? There's nothing wrong with me, I know numbers? But what about you? Watch this? If I showed you a player stats where he has 67 hits, 98 ks, 237 average 283 at bats. This player strikes out at a rate 35%. Let's see if you will answer my simple yes or no question? I know you won't, I know I won't ever hear from you again. But I'll ask it anyway. Do you think a player with these stats, strikes out too much?  Let's test your baseball knowledge??? Answer with a simple yes or no

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 10:23 AM ET #777

    @yanks21x

     So, you think I need help because I mention a player who has 98 strikeouts in 283 at bats that's a strikeout rate of 35%. You think I need help because I mention that. What if I tell you some guy in Seattle has 41 home runs, so he hits a lot of home runs because that's what the stats tell me. If I said that, do you think I need help???

    Reply

    @yanks21x

     So, you think I need help because I mention a player who has 98 strikeouts in 283 at bats that's a strikeout rate of 35%. You think I need help because I mention that. What if I tell you some guy in Seattle has 41 home runs, so he hits a lot of home runs because that's what the stats tell me. If I said that, do you think I need help???

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 10:26 AM ET #778

    There's this guy in seattle, he has 41 home runs right now. It looks like he hits a lot of home runs. I mean, I don't know much about baseball but he's leading the league in home runs. I understand stats. I understand numbers. So, do people think I need therapy because I'm saying this???? I'm just curious. Do people think I need therapy because I'm saying a guy hits a lot of home runs who plays for Seattle?

    Reply

    There's this guy in seattle, he has 41 home runs right now. It looks like he hits a lot of home runs. I mean, I don't know much about baseball but he's leading the league in home runs. I understand stats. I understand numbers. So, do people think I need therapy because I'm saying this???? I'm just curious. Do people think I need therapy because I'm saying a guy hits a lot of home runs who plays for Seattle?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 10:28 AM ET #779

    I'm curious. People say I need therapy because I'm saying this dude who plays for the Angels strikes out at a high, tremendously rate, 35%. So, if I mention a player who plays for Seattle hits a lot of home runs. Just look at his stats, the same stats from the player for the angels. Do I need therapy when I mention the dude from Seattle?

    Reply

    I'm curious. People say I need therapy because I'm saying this dude who plays for the Angels strikes out at a high, tremendously rate, 35%. So, if I mention a player who plays for Seattle hits a lot of home runs. Just look at his stats, the same stats from the player for the angels. Do I need therapy when I mention the dude from Seattle?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 10:35 AM ET #780

    @MBDAN

     

     So dude, once again. Show us your baseball knowledge. If a player is hitting 237, 67 hits, 98 strikeouts, in 283 a bats. That means he strikes out at a 35% rate. Do you think this player strikes out too much? According to your baseball knowledge? Do you think this player strikes out too much? A simple yes or no. But I know for a 100% fact , you're not going to answer my question. Just watch.

    Reply

    @MBDAN

     

     So dude, once again. Show us your baseball knowledge. If a player is hitting 237, 67 hits, 98 strikeouts, in 283 a bats. That means he strikes out at a 35% rate. Do you think this player strikes out too much? According to your baseball knowledge? Do you think this player strikes out too much? A simple yes or no. But I know for a 100% fact , you're not going to answer my question. Just watch.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 10:42 AM ET #781

    @MBDAN

     Manny Machado who's hitting 300 with 122 hits, 76 strikeouts in 407 at bats which means he strikes out at a 18% rate. I know he doesn't strike out at a high rate. But does the guy that I showed you in the previous post, his stats. Do you think that guy strikes out too much??? It's just a simple yes or no question that I know you're not going to answer but I'll ask it anyway.

    Reply

    @MBDAN

     Manny Machado who's hitting 300 with 122 hits, 76 strikeouts in 407 at bats which means he strikes out at a 18% rate. I know he doesn't strike out at a high rate. But does the guy that I showed you in the previous post, his stats. Do you think that guy strikes out too much??? It's just a simple yes or no question that I know you're not going to answer but I'll ask it anyway.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 12:40 PM ET #782

    @MBDAN

     

     Hey man, don't be the typical social media moron 

    Don't come on social media and run your mouth and then disappear. I'm right here!!! I've always been here!!!! Mike Trout stats back up what my mouth is saying! I'm curious for your baseball knowledge. If someone is striking out at a 35% rate. Does that mean this player strikes out too much??? This player has 98k's in 283 at bats with only 65 hits

    Reply

    @MBDAN

     

     Hey man, don't be the typical social media moron 

    Don't come on social media and run your mouth and then disappear. I'm right here!!! I've always been here!!!! Mike Trout stats back up what my mouth is saying! I'm curious for your baseball knowledge. If someone is striking out at a 35% rate. Does that mean this player strikes out too much??? This player has 98k's in 283 at bats with only 65 hits

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 12:45 PM ET #783

    I can't believe these morons on this website and the media doesn't think if someone has 98 strikeouts in 283 at bats, which is 35%. Y'all don't think this person strikes out too much???? Machado strikes out at 18% rate. You people are a bunch of morons and have 0 baseball knowledge. Would someone PLEASE tell me that ESPN stats are wrong??? Please tell me " this player" doesn't have 98 strikeouts in 283 at bats!!!

    Reply

    I can't believe these morons on this website and the media doesn't think if someone has 98 strikeouts in 283 at bats, which is 35%. Y'all don't think this person strikes out too much???? Machado strikes out at 18% rate. You people are a bunch of morons and have 0 baseball knowledge. Would someone PLEASE tell me that ESPN stats are wrong??? Please tell me " this player" doesn't have 98 strikeouts in 283 at bats!!!

     
    richamp
    richamp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 910
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 1:04 PM ET #784

    Trout with a nice 2-R HR yesterday in a 4-1 win.

    Reply

    Trout with a nice 2-R HR yesterday in a 4-1 win.

     
    Sacramoni
    Sacramoni
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 722
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 1:41 PM ET #785

    Quote Originally Posted by richamp:

    Trout with a nice 2-R HR yesterday in a 4-1 win.

    Stirring the pot an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by richamp:

    Trout with a nice 2-R HR yesterday in a 4-1 win.

    Stirring the pot an_roll_laugh

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 1:45 PM ET #786

    an_happydude

    Reply

    an_happydude

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24458
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 1:56 PM ET #787

    an_speechless

    Reply

    an_speechless

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 1:57 PM ET #788

    @richamp

     Another moron trout lover. Really dude??? It was his 3rd home run in 15 games and you're making a post about it??? Where were you  when he struck out 7 times in 12 at bats versus the Phillies??? Or how about 6 K's in 9 at bats before the Home run versus Seattle? You didn't mention that?? Why not??? Listen dumbass. Bring up both sides, the good and the bad. Or stay out of my thread!! You're just another moronic Mike Trout lover

    Reply

    @richamp

     Another moron trout lover. Really dude??? It was his 3rd home run in 15 games and you're making a post about it??? Where were you  when he struck out 7 times in 12 at bats versus the Phillies??? Or how about 6 K's in 9 at bats before the Home run versus Seattle? You didn't mention that?? Why not??? Listen dumbass. Bring up both sides, the good and the bad. Or stay out of my thread!! You're just another moronic Mike Trout lover

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 1:59 PM ET #789

    @richamp

     Just like I said in earlier post. He will hit a homerun, and people will think he's great again. They won't mention 6 strikeouts in 9 at bats before the home run. They won't mention these strikes out 35% of the time. Only the home run! Because he's great!!! He's the great Mike Trout.

    Reply

    @richamp

     Just like I said in earlier post. He will hit a homerun, and people will think he's great again. They won't mention 6 strikeouts in 9 at bats before the home run. They won't mention these strikes out 35% of the time. Only the home run! Because he's great!!! He's the great Mike Trout.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 2:25 PM ET #790

    The great Mike Trout strikeout prop today. +1 K, -550. 2+ k +110. Good luck. I told you the sports book was going to adjust their lines within his strikeout prop bet. They had to. They were losing too much money as many times as he strikes out

    Reply

    The great Mike Trout strikeout prop today. +1 K, -550. 2+ k +110. Good luck. I told you the sports book was going to adjust their lines within his strikeout prop bet. They had to. They were losing too much money as many times as he strikes out

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 2:45 PM ET #791

    At the beginning of the season it was +1 1k +100. But then the dude started striking out like he always does, so the books started slowly adjusting. They had to. They were losing too much money. And I was the recipient.

    Reply

    At the beginning of the season it was +1 1k +100. But then the dude started striking out like he always does, so the books started slowly adjusting. They had to. They were losing too much money. And I was the recipient.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 2:46 PM ET #792

    I realize that Mike Trout lovers and the media who loves him lovers don't understand the word "recipient". That means, I was making money. "I was the recipient of Mike Trout striking out every game".  There, hopefully you will understand now

    Reply

    I realize that Mike Trout lovers and the media who loves him lovers don't understand the word "recipient". That means, I was making money. "I was the recipient of Mike Trout striking out every game".  There, hopefully you will understand now

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 5:08 PM ET #793

    Moderators, why is my thread in the penalty box??? This is a gambling website. I've been giving winners all season. Take over 1 strikeout for the GREAT MIKE TROUT. That's easy money. Then idiots start running their mouth, and then disappear. I'm calling it the way I see it, or read it. This website is supposed to be for grown adults, not little kids. If they can't take a little heat, or reality, then they need to stay off of social media. It is what it is

    Reply

    Moderators, why is my thread in the penalty box??? This is a gambling website. I've been giving winners all season. Take over 1 strikeout for the GREAT MIKE TROUT. That's easy money. Then idiots start running their mouth, and then disappear. I'm calling it the way I see it, or read it. This website is supposed to be for grown adults, not little kids. If they can't take a little heat, or reality, then they need to stay off of social media. It is what it is

     
    Hoopdreams18
    Hoopdreams18
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 5:16 PM ET #794

    Mike Trout 1000 RBIs….9th most of active players!  Does he add to it today? 

    Reply

    Mike Trout 1000 RBIs….9th most of active players!  Does he add to it today? 

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 5:20 PM ET #795

    Perhaps they are animal lovers and have grown tired of you beating a dead horse. clover

    Reply

    Perhaps they are animal lovers and have grown tired of you beating a dead horse. clover

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 7:46 PM ET #796

    @Hoopdreams18

     

     I thought I told you to stay out of my thread with your asinine post??? 9th active career. Do you realize trout has been playing for 14 seasons??? How many players in the league have 15 years or more??? You have no idea do you, because you're a jackass. 9th active career leader in RBIs. Isn't saying a whole lot. Of course he's going to be a little high, he' has been playing for 14 years. What other "active career leader" is he leading in. That's as ignorant as the media saying he has more home runs against Seattle than any other team. Duhhhh, he has also played Seattle 175 times in his career, the most team he's played against. So of course he's going to have the most home runs against them.  Again, trout lovers are a bunch of morons.

    Reply

    @Hoopdreams18

     

     I thought I told you to stay out of my thread with your asinine post??? 9th active career. Do you realize trout has been playing for 14 seasons??? How many players in the league have 15 years or more??? You have no idea do you, because you're a jackass. 9th active career leader in RBIs. Isn't saying a whole lot. Of course he's going to be a little high, he' has been playing for 14 years. What other "active career leader" is he leading in. That's as ignorant as the media saying he has more home runs against Seattle than any other team. Duhhhh, he has also played Seattle 175 times in his career, the most team he's played against. So of course he's going to have the most home runs against them.  Again, trout lovers are a bunch of morons.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 7:50 PM ET #797

    @Biscuiteater1

     Exactly, I'm an animal lover too. I have dogs. And when the Great Mike Trout strikes out for the hat trick, I throw my hat, and my German Shepherd runs and picks it up for me he thinks we're playing. I know, I know the hat trick is in hockey for three goals, or three strikeouts in baseball. LOL. They can put this thread in a penalty box and I won't change the fact that trout was still continue to strike out. 

    Reply

    @Biscuiteater1

     Exactly, I'm an animal lover too. I have dogs. And when the Great Mike Trout strikes out for the hat trick, I throw my hat, and my German Shepherd runs and picks it up for me he thinks we're playing. I know, I know the hat trick is in hockey for three goals, or three strikeouts in baseball. LOL. They can put this thread in a penalty box and I won't change the fact that trout was still continue to strike out. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 9:54 PM ET #798

    And the great Mike Trout just struck out AGAIN. THE GAME JUST STARTED 6 MINUTES AGO AND THE DUDE HAS ALREADY STRUCK OUT

    Reply

    And the great Mike Trout just struck out AGAIN. THE GAME JUST STARTED 6 MINUTES AGO AND THE DUDE HAS ALREADY STRUCK OUT

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 9:55 PM ET #799

    @richamp

     Why aren't you talking now???? Your boy just struck out again. The game just started 6 minutes ago and he's already struck out. He's going for the hat trick or the golden sombrero tonight

    Reply

    @richamp

     Why aren't you talking now???? Your boy just struck out again. The game just started 6 minutes ago and he's already struck out. He's going for the hat trick or the golden sombrero tonight

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2025 - 9:55 PM ET #800

    @Hoopdreams18

     Why aren't you talking now?? Your boy just struck out again. The game just started 6 minutes ago and he's already struck out. He's going for the golden sombrero tonight.

    Reply

    @Hoopdreams18

     Why aren't you talking now?? Your boy just struck out again. The game just started 6 minutes ago and he's already struck out. He's going for the golden sombrero tonight.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 323334 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,339
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,563
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,230
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.