• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 272829 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    vaas187
    JJWoods
    gotime
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 272829 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 11:07 PM ET #651

    Attaboy Mike! I knew you had it in you. 2 more strikeouts tonight! With one strike out my wager "pushes". But since you struck out in the 9th inning, I cashed my ticket AGAIN! Thanks Trout, thanks for the $300 tonight. Tomorrow night, I'm placing the same wager. "Over 1 strikeout", probably -200. Because the books are starting to adjust

    Reply

    Attaboy Mike! I knew you had it in you. 2 more strikeouts tonight! With one strike out my wager "pushes". But since you struck out in the 9th inning, I cashed my ticket AGAIN! Thanks Trout, thanks for the $300 tonight. Tomorrow night, I'm placing the same wager. "Over 1 strikeout", probably -200. Because the books are starting to adjust

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 11:11 PM ET #652

    Last 17 at bats, 10 k's. That's a 58.8% strikeout ratio. I know I'm voting for this dude for a first ballot Hall of famer. I'm making all kinds of money on this cat. Attaboy Mike. Keep making me easy money with your strikeouts

    Reply

    Last 17 at bats, 10 k's. That's a 58.8% strikeout ratio. I know I'm voting for this dude for a first ballot Hall of famer. I'm making all kinds of money on this cat. Attaboy Mike. Keep making me easy money with your strikeouts

     
    vaas187
    vaas187
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 12565
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 11:18 PM ET #653

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @vaas187  I'm not exactly sure what your comment means? Are you struggling the same way trout has been struggling at the plate for the past six seasons??? But good luck to you anyway

    No. This is enjoyable. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @vaas187  I'm not exactly sure what your comment means? Are you struggling the same way trout has been struggling at the plate for the past six seasons??? But good luck to you anyway

    No. This is enjoyable. 

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 12:10 AM ET #654

    @vaas187

     Thank you, this is enjoyable for me too watching the Great, Mike Trout, strike out 3 times a game, every night

    Reply

    @vaas187

     Thank you, this is enjoyable for me too watching the Great, Mike Trout, strike out 3 times a game, every night

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:21 AM ET #655

    How come Mike Trout lovers and the media won't explain to me how come he can't win gold gloves?? All other elite baseball players have them!!! But yet the media and Mike Trout lovers will tell you he is a superb outfielder with tremendous speed and tracks down balls in the outfield nonchalantly. SO WHERE ARE HIS GOLD GLOVES????? IN 14 YEARS, THE DUDE CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE??? WHY???? I'll tell you why??? Because he's not good enough to win a gold glove!! I said it!! Because if he was good enough to win one. Guess what? He would win them because that's how the system works

    But I know, I know, trout is great he has once in a lifetime generational talent. I know, I know, he's a superstar, he's great, he has nine MVPs, 14 silver slug awards, 12 gold gloves, 3 championships, 17 playoff wins, 602 career home runs, 384 career batting average, 2200 RBIs, 3,841 hits. I know, I know, he's the greatest baseball player to ever lace them up. MJ and Gretzky are jealous of this dude.

    Reply

    How come Mike Trout lovers and the media won't explain to me how come he can't win gold gloves?? All other elite baseball players have them!!! But yet the media and Mike Trout lovers will tell you he is a superb outfielder with tremendous speed and tracks down balls in the outfield nonchalantly. SO WHERE ARE HIS GOLD GLOVES????? IN 14 YEARS, THE DUDE CAN'T WIN A GOLD GLOVE??? WHY???? I'll tell you why??? Because he's not good enough to win a gold glove!! I said it!! Because if he was good enough to win one. Guess what? He would win them because that's how the system works

    But I know, I know, trout is great he has once in a lifetime generational talent. I know, I know, he's a superstar, he's great, he has nine MVPs, 14 silver slug awards, 12 gold gloves, 3 championships, 17 playoff wins, 602 career home runs, 384 career batting average, 2200 RBIs, 3,841 hits. I know, I know, he's the greatest baseball player to ever lace them up. MJ and Gretzky are jealous of this dude.

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:31 AM ET #656

    @TxRangers

     an_roll_laugh  Agreed Trouts a bum 

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    @TxRangers

     an_roll_laugh  Agreed Trouts a bum 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:33 AM ET #657

    His moronic fans and the moronic media will tell you he is the only player in baseball history to win all 4 awards in the same season.  He's the only player that has MVPs, silver slugger, gold gloves and batting titles. LOL. This is what his fans and the media tell us. And actually that statement is only 50% true, 50% BS. Only the elite players have all four of those awards. Trout can only win 2 of those. But according to his moronic fans and media, he owns every award the baseball has ever created. Hell, his fans gave him the cy Young award 1 year. And one year the media gave him the best golfer award. 

    Reply

    His moronic fans and the moronic media will tell you he is the only player in baseball history to win all 4 awards in the same season.  He's the only player that has MVPs, silver slugger, gold gloves and batting titles. LOL. This is what his fans and the media tell us. And actually that statement is only 50% true, 50% BS. Only the elite players have all four of those awards. Trout can only win 2 of those. But according to his moronic fans and media, he owns every award the baseball has ever created. Hell, his fans gave him the cy Young award 1 year. And one year the media gave him the best golfer award. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:39 AM ET #658

    @JJWoods

     

     He's worthless, he's useless. All he does is strike out or go on the DL from his steroid use. Do you really think MLB is going to test him??? No, because he is loved by the media. He's a good dude. But good dudes also do steroids. He's also a thief. He should be ashamed of himself for collecting 35 million every season for hitting 220 with 200 strikeouts and 100 hits playing part-time DH the other part-time on the DL. The dude should really be ashamed of himself!!!

    Reply

    @JJWoods

     

     He's worthless, he's useless. All he does is strike out or go on the DL from his steroid use. Do you really think MLB is going to test him??? No, because he is loved by the media. He's a good dude. But good dudes also do steroids. He's also a thief. He should be ashamed of himself for collecting 35 million every season for hitting 220 with 200 strikeouts and 100 hits playing part-time DH the other part-time on the DL. The dude should really be ashamed of himself!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:46 AM ET #659

    The angels are paying 35 million this year for this. 238 batting average, 89 ks, 62 hits, 44 ribs, 2 outfield assist, 0 game-winning hits. Wow, that's elite stats.

    Reply

    The angels are paying 35 million this year for this. 238 batting average, 89 ks, 62 hits, 44 ribs, 2 outfield assist, 0 game-winning hits. Wow, that's elite stats.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 12:15 PM ET #660

    This dude should be ashamed of himself for stealing 35 Mill from the angels. But he don't care. Seriously? 2 outfield assist for 35 million. According to his fans and the media, he's an exceptional outfielder 

     

    Reply

    This dude should be ashamed of himself for stealing 35 Mill from the angels. But he don't care. Seriously? 2 outfield assist for 35 million. According to his fans and the media, he's an exceptional outfielder 

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 12:17 PM ET #661

    For the record, my wager today will be the same as it has been for over two seasons now and I'm making a killing. "Over 1 K" -175 on trouts strikeout prop.

    Reply

    For the record, my wager today will be the same as it has been for over two seasons now and I'm making a killing. "Over 1 K" -175 on trouts strikeout prop.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 2:53 PM ET #662

    Everyone says mentions Trouts MVPs?? Hold on! Everyone knows Trout is beloved by the media. I went and did as quick research. 2 of the 3 MVPs. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE WON THEM. GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF! HE WASN'T THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE. GO LOOK! LOOK AT VICTOR MARTINEZ IN 2014. Exactly how this thread got started. Mike Trout is overrated!!!!! He should only have one MVP, and probably not that one. Actually, he should have 0 MVP. Go look for yourself!! This is ridiculous. The dude is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform. He shouldn't have any MVPs. Now what??? Prove me wrong! But you better look at everyone's stats the year's he won MVP

    Reply

    Everyone says mentions Trouts MVPs?? Hold on! Everyone knows Trout is beloved by the media. I went and did as quick research. 2 of the 3 MVPs. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE WON THEM. GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF! HE WASN'T THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE. GO LOOK! LOOK AT VICTOR MARTINEZ IN 2014. Exactly how this thread got started. Mike Trout is overrated!!!!! He should only have one MVP, and probably not that one. Actually, he should have 0 MVP. Go look for yourself!! This is ridiculous. The dude is the most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform. He shouldn't have any MVPs. Now what??? Prove me wrong! But you better look at everyone's stats the year's he won MVP

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 7:20 PM ET #663

    Uh oh, look who's baaaaack???  BREAKING NEWS!! THE GREAT MICHAEL TROUT DID NOT STRIKE OUT IN THE FIRST INNING. He's back, here he comes. This is a major improvement for this cat. Watch out Major League baseball? Because here he comes. He got a single, Woooooow!!! Attaboy!!!

    Reply

    Uh oh, look who's baaaaack???  BREAKING NEWS!! THE GREAT MICHAEL TROUT DID NOT STRIKE OUT IN THE FIRST INNING. He's back, here he comes. This is a major improvement for this cat. Watch out Major League baseball? Because here he comes. He got a single, Woooooow!!! Attaboy!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 7:23 PM ET #664

    He is now 3-12 in his last three games!!! Watch out league, here he comes.  Be  prepared for him to hit about 9 home runs in a row. Trust me, that's what the media and his moronic fans believe

     He's BAA AA AAA CK!!!!!

    Reply

    He is now 3-12 in his last three games!!! Watch out league, here he comes.  Be  prepared for him to hit about 9 home runs in a row. Trust me, that's what the media and his moronic fans believe

     He's BAA AA AAA CK!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 9:57 PM ET #665

    Well, I guess I spoke too soon, because the dude struck out twice again tonight. But thank you Trout, by you striking out, I won another $300 on your strikeout prop. Thanks Little Mikey. Keep them coming. You are the worst baseball player in the league.

    Reply

    Well, I guess I spoke too soon, because the dude struck out twice again tonight. But thank you Trout, by you striking out, I won another $300 on your strikeout prop. Thanks Little Mikey. Keep them coming. You are the worst baseball player in the league.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:11 PM ET #666

    And so the great Mike Trout popped up to lose the game for the Angels. Just like he's done for the past 14 seasons. They Mike Trout lovers and the media have no idea how many times this dude has killed Angels rallies or ended the game with an out. I know because I looked. Just like he did to end the WBC for the US team if you years ago with a strikeout. Mike Trout sucks, he has always sucked. The only reason he won MVPs was because he's popular, he wasn't the best player in the league those years. Trout sucks and I wish somebody would try to prove me wrong. But you know you can't!!! But hey, he won me $300 tonight, I'm taking my beautiful wife shopping tomorrow compliments of Trout striking out, again.

    Reply

    And so the great Mike Trout popped up to lose the game for the Angels. Just like he's done for the past 14 seasons. They Mike Trout lovers and the media have no idea how many times this dude has killed Angels rallies or ended the game with an out. I know because I looked. Just like he did to end the WBC for the US team if you years ago with a strikeout. Mike Trout sucks, he has always sucked. The only reason he won MVPs was because he's popular, he wasn't the best player in the league those years. Trout sucks and I wish somebody would try to prove me wrong. But you know you can't!!! But hey, he won me $300 tonight, I'm taking my beautiful wife shopping tomorrow compliments of Trout striking out, again.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:13 PM ET #667

    He had runners on 1st and 2nd,  ducks on the pond and what does the greatest baseball player to ever play do??. I'm surprised he didn't strike out, but he popped out weakly instead. Dude should be ashamed of himself for stealing $35 million from the Angels every season.

    Reply

    He had runners on 1st and 2nd,  ducks on the pond and what does the greatest baseball player to ever play do??. I'm surprised he didn't strike out, but he popped out weakly instead. Dude should be ashamed of himself for stealing $35 million from the Angels every season.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2025 - 11:18 PM ET #668

    Year to date 63 hits, 91 k's, .238 avg. 2 outfield assist,  0 game-winning hits. 11 times this year he ended an Angel's rally by making the 3rd out counting tonight. That makes 102 times for his career.  LOL. Go look at the stats like I have. 35 million doesn't buy as much as he used to. The dude is one of the worst players in baseball.

    Reply

    Year to date 63 hits, 91 k's, .238 avg. 2 outfield assist,  0 game-winning hits. 11 times this year he ended an Angel's rally by making the 3rd out counting tonight. That makes 102 times for his career.  LOL. Go look at the stats like I have. 35 million doesn't buy as much as he used to. The dude is one of the worst players in baseball.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2025 - 10:08 AM ET #669

    It's funny how the media votes for the league mvps, that's why Trout has 3 of them. But the coaches and players vote for gold gloves. And that's why Trout has 0 of them. And this is why my thread got started!!!!!! He should have 0 MVPs. He is popular with the media, that's the only reason why he gets the accolades that he gets. Just beyond that, he sucks

    Reply

    It's funny how the media votes for the league mvps, that's why Trout has 3 of them. But the coaches and players vote for gold gloves. And that's why Trout has 0 of them. And this is why my thread got started!!!!!! He should have 0 MVPs. He is popular with the media, that's the only reason why he gets the accolades that he gets. Just beyond that, he sucks

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2025 - 10:33 AM ET #670

    I'll say it again. Mike Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform in any level at any sport. The only awards he receives are voted from the media in which he is popular with. Funny how he doesn't have any gold gloves which are voted by coaches and players. He can't win a batting title. He can't win a playoff game. He should have 0 MVPs. Victor Martinez, Cabrera and betts should have won the MVP' s the year trout did but they aren't popular with the media because they don't know English very well. Somebody proved me wrong?? But you can't

    Reply

    I'll say it again. Mike Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform in any level at any sport. The only awards he receives are voted from the media in which he is popular with. Funny how he doesn't have any gold gloves which are voted by coaches and players. He can't win a batting title. He can't win a playoff game. He should have 0 MVPs. Victor Martinez, Cabrera and betts should have won the MVP' s the year trout did but they aren't popular with the media because they don't know English very well. Somebody proved me wrong?? But you can't

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2025 - 12:24 PM ET #671

    4 home runs in June, 4 home runs in July. Wait a minute? I thought this dude was supposed to be a big, powerful , home run hitter who hits home runs and has RBIs. Truck sucks. Where are the trout lovers??? Why can't you tell me why your boy sucks? He wouldn't have any MVPs if you played in the 90s, OR if the media didn't vote for it. That's the only reason why he has MVPs.

    Reply

    4 home runs in June, 4 home runs in July. Wait a minute? I thought this dude was supposed to be a big, powerful , home run hitter who hits home runs and has RBIs. Truck sucks. Where are the trout lovers??? Why can't you tell me why your boy sucks? He wouldn't have any MVPs if you played in the 90s, OR if the media didn't vote for it. That's the only reason why he has MVPs.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2025 - 12:25 PM ET #672

    And I'll say it again. Please trout, don't strike out today so I can end this thread. I'm just asking for you not to strike out one game, one full game without striking out so I can end this God forsaken thread. But as long as you are striking out, thank you for the money you are making me. My beautiful wife says thank you also. You have been buying her new shoes for the past 2 years with all of your strikeouts.

    Reply

    And I'll say it again. Please trout, don't strike out today so I can end this thread. I'm just asking for you not to strike out one game, one full game without striking out so I can end this God forsaken thread. But as long as you are striking out, thank you for the money you are making me. My beautiful wife says thank you also. You have been buying her new shoes for the past 2 years with all of your strikeouts.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2025 - 12:30 PM ET #673

    My wager today for everybody to take notice. I know for trout lovers y'all can't place this wager because it hurts you. But I can. 500 win 277 "over 1 K" for the game. And I hope I lose 500 so I can stop this thread. For the year I'm +4800 with the same wager every day. I hope he don't strike out so I can stop this thread. I don't care if I am - 500.

    Reply

    My wager today for everybody to take notice. I know for trout lovers y'all can't place this wager because it hurts you. But I can. 500 win 277 "over 1 K" for the game. And I hope I lose 500 so I can stop this thread. For the year I'm +4800 with the same wager every day. I hope he don't strike out so I can stop this thread. I don't care if I am - 500.

     
    gotime
    gotime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2907
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2025 - 12:44 PM ET #674

    I am trying to understand your wager over 1k a game all year. To win the wager he would have to strikeout 2 or more times.

    He has played in 75 games and had multiple strikeouts in 27 of those games. So going with -175 you would have won 2700. You would have lost 48 times at -175 = a loss of 8400.

    So if that is what you have bet all year as you have said than you are at 8400-2700 = -5700 on the year not up 4800.

    This would be betting 175 to win 100 every game. 

    Reply

    I am trying to understand your wager over 1k a game all year. To win the wager he would have to strikeout 2 or more times.

    He has played in 75 games and had multiple strikeouts in 27 of those games. So going with -175 you would have won 2700. You would have lost 48 times at -175 = a loss of 8400.

    So if that is what you have bet all year as you have said than you are at 8400-2700 = -5700 on the year not up 4800.

    This would be betting 175 to win 100 every game. 

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2025 - 12:58 PM ET #675

    @gotime

     

     You are forgetting a "key" component. But I understand, since you are a Mike Trout lover, you can't comprehend my lexicon. When he strikes out one time, it's a PUSH! I've been doing this for 2. 5 years with this loser and have made a ton of money. And of course the books have adjusted the numbers. Because they know he will strike out practically every game too. But they can't put 1.5 at even money, because no one would bet it. They know what they're doing. Sports books always know what they're doing. They cut me off before, I had to make an account in my brother-in-law's name. I had two different sports books, I can't mention them, because Covers won't allow it. They think I'm advertising for them

    Reply

    @gotime

     

     You are forgetting a "key" component. But I understand, since you are a Mike Trout lover, you can't comprehend my lexicon. When he strikes out one time, it's a PUSH! I've been doing this for 2. 5 years with this loser and have made a ton of money. And of course the books have adjusted the numbers. Because they know he will strike out practically every game too. But they can't put 1.5 at even money, because no one would bet it. They know what they're doing. Sports books always know what they're doing. They cut me off before, I had to make an account in my brother-in-law's name. I had two different sports books, I can't mention them, because Covers won't allow it. They think I'm advertising for them

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 272829 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,410
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,345
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,608
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,259
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,877
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.