• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 262728 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    Robards
    shwaiguy
    Zman55
    Hoopdreams18
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 262728 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 1:41 PM ET #626

    @marquee_

     I can't click on it. What does it say?

    Reply

    @marquee_

     I can't click on it. What does it say?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 1:46 PM ET #627

    @marquee_

     

     I found it,. And there's several people calling this post idiocy. I'm reading comments saying all trout does is walk and doesn't hit in key situations. I'll tell you what dude? Let's make some bets. I will friend request you, we will exchange email addresses, and let's place bets. Reasonable bets because I know you won't pay. At seasons end, his average will be below 260, he will have more strikeouts than hits. The Angels will be in last place. I'll make any of those bets with you.

    Reply

    @marquee_

     

     I found it,. And there's several people calling this post idiocy. I'm reading comments saying all trout does is walk and doesn't hit in key situations. I'll tell you what dude? Let's make some bets. I will friend request you, we will exchange email addresses, and let's place bets. Reasonable bets because I know you won't pay. At seasons end, his average will be below 260, he will have more strikeouts than hits. The Angels will be in last place. I'll make any of those bets with you.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 1:49 PM ET #628

    All this proves is that trout is popular with the media like he's always been. Because he sucks. But some of the media just won't accept it. It's hilarious actually. The dude isn't even good enough to play defense or win gold gloves, batting titles, not even one playoff win. Trout sucks. But I will keep making money on him. Taking over one strikeout per game, easiest money I've ever made.

    Reply

    All this proves is that trout is popular with the media like he's always been. Because he sucks. But some of the media just won't accept it. It's hilarious actually. The dude isn't even good enough to play defense or win gold gloves, batting titles, not even one playoff win. Trout sucks. But I will keep making money on him. Taking over one strikeout per game, easiest money I've ever made.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 1:58 PM ET #629

    .240 avg. 62 hits, 87 K's, 1 outfield assist, O game-winning hits, 44 ribs, 17 hr. Whoever these stats are??? They are having a great season!!! Whoever these stats belong to???? This person needs their contract renegotiated because these are awesome stats! I don't care if this person is making $35 million a year. They need their contract negotiated because these numbers are at least worth at least 40 million a year. Whoever this player is???? They need to renegotiate their contract

    Reply

    .240 avg. 62 hits, 87 K's, 1 outfield assist, O game-winning hits, 44 ribs, 17 hr. Whoever these stats are??? They are having a great season!!! Whoever these stats belong to???? This person needs their contract renegotiated because these are awesome stats! I don't care if this person is making $35 million a year. They need their contract negotiated because these numbers are at least worth at least 40 million a year. Whoever this player is???? They need to renegotiate their contract

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 2:04 PM ET #630

    I heard trout hits .662, with 1200 ops against left-handed pictures in the month of July every other Sunday if the game starts after 3:00 p.m. and the temperature is below 81°. This is what the media is telling us. They won't mention his other at bats. They will only mention this.

    Reply

    I heard trout hits .662, with 1200 ops against left-handed pictures in the month of July every other Sunday if the game starts after 3:00 p.m. and the temperature is below 81°. This is what the media is telling us. They won't mention his other at bats. They will only mention this.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 2:30 PM ET #631

    This is the nonsense the media tells us. I just read this on Google. "Mike Trout has a reputation as a great defensive player" ?? Oh really?? Really, he does???? So where are his gold gloves in 13 years????? They don't mention that!!!! They won't mention in 14 years he has never come close in winning a gold glove. The media won't tell us he has never actually WON a gold glove. They just tell us he's great in playing center field. By who's standards is he a great center fielder?? If he's so great, then where are his gold gloves??? A mystery????

    Reply

    This is the nonsense the media tells us. I just read this on Google. "Mike Trout has a reputation as a great defensive player" ?? Oh really?? Really, he does???? So where are his gold gloves in 13 years????? They don't mention that!!!! They won't mention in 14 years he has never come close in winning a gold glove. The media won't tell us he has never actually WON a gold glove. They just tell us he's great in playing center field. By who's standards is he a great center fielder?? If he's so great, then where are his gold gloves??? A mystery????

     
    Robards
    Robards
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2019
    Posts: 9248
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 3:10 PM ET #632

    @TxRangers

     Yea Im thankful Im not an Angel fan for sure.lol Im a huge Bochy btw.Good luck the rest of the season!

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Yea Im thankful Im not an Angel fan for sure.lol Im a huge Bochy btw.Good luck the rest of the season!

     
    shwaiguy
    shwaiguy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 3:53 PM ET #633

    Lmao! A 4 month long thread to rant about about how much you hate Mike Trout... Mike Trout was once upon a time the best player in baseball and worth every penny for many yrs.. Stop hating cause you lost your house onan_laugh Mike Trout and the Angels.

    Reply

    Lmao! A 4 month long thread to rant about about how much you hate Mike Trout... Mike Trout was once upon a time the best player in baseball and worth every penny for many yrs.. Stop hating cause you lost your house onan_laugh Mike Trout and the Angels.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 4:27 PM ET #634

    @shwaiguy

     I don't hate Trout! I've said it before in numerous post. I don't have a problem with him, he's a good dude, he treats the fans good. I have a problem with his fans like yourself and the media who thinks he's great. As far as losing money??? I make money everyday when Mike Trout strikes out!!!! Easiest money I've ever made the last 2 years. Once again, I take " over 1 K"  usually around -180 because the books are adjusting

    Reply

    @shwaiguy

     I don't hate Trout! I've said it before in numerous post. I don't have a problem with him, he's a good dude, he treats the fans good. I have a problem with his fans like yourself and the media who thinks he's great. As far as losing money??? I make money everyday when Mike Trout strikes out!!!! Easiest money I've ever made the last 2 years. Once again, I take " over 1 K"  usually around -180 because the books are adjusting

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 4:31 PM ET #635

    How come he can't win gold gloves??? All other superstars won them. Griffey jr, bonds, dawson, Larry walker, Robin Yount to name just a few. But Trout can't win them. Even though, even though, the media tells us that trout "has the reputation of being a excellent centerfielder with his speed" ???? By who's standards!!! If he's so great with his reputation and speed. Where are his gold gloves??? Why does he only have 2 outfield assist the season?? Trout sucks!!! And he should be ashamed of himself with the stats he's accumulating for 35 million.

    Reply

    How come he can't win gold gloves??? All other superstars won them. Griffey jr, bonds, dawson, Larry walker, Robin Yount to name just a few. But Trout can't win them. Even though, even though, the media tells us that trout "has the reputation of being a excellent centerfielder with his speed" ???? By who's standards!!! If he's so great with his reputation and speed. Where are his gold gloves??? Why does he only have 2 outfield assist the season?? Trout sucks!!! And he should be ashamed of himself with the stats he's accumulating for 35 million.

     
    Zman55
    Zman55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2999
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 4:40 PM ET #636

    Yesterdays umpire must have grown up glazing Mike Trout, If you replay game or just check ESPN play by play you see all the favorable pitches he got. Clear as day strikes called balls its wild

    Reply

    Yesterdays umpire must have grown up glazing Mike Trout, If you replay game or just check ESPN play by play you see all the favorable pitches he got. Clear as day strikes called balls its wild

     
    Hoopdreams18
    Hoopdreams18
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 4:53 PM ET #637

    Is Mike Trout going to hit a home run today? I’m thinking no strikeouts for him today. He’s finally healthy. Cubs, Yanks, or Dodgers will be going after him. 

    Reply

    Is Mike Trout going to hit a home run today? I’m thinking no strikeouts for him today. He’s finally healthy. Cubs, Yanks, or Dodgers will be going after him. 

     
    OO7CRUSHER
    OO7CRUSHER
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16915
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 6:29 PM ET #638

    @TxRangers

    Per @StatsCentre:

    Most career multi-RBI efforts by a player in Angels franchise history (1961-):
    311- Garret Anderson
    256- Mike Trout (Via 2 in Sunday's 8-2 victory vs the Phillies)
    255- Tim Salmon
    208- Brian Downing
    187- Albert Pujols
    159- Chili Davis
    158- Vladimir Guerrero Sr.
    139- Darin Erstad

    Reply

    @TxRangers

    Per @StatsCentre:

    Most career multi-RBI efforts by a player in Angels franchise history (1961-):
    311- Garret Anderson
    256- Mike Trout (Via 2 in Sunday's 8-2 victory vs the Phillies)
    255- Tim Salmon
    208- Brian Downing
    187- Albert Pujols
    159- Chili Davis
    158- Vladimir Guerrero Sr.
    139- Darin Erstad

     
    richamp
    richamp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 910
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 6:34 PM ET #639

    Trout has really been playing well lately

    Reply

    Trout has really been playing well lately

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 6:46 PM ET #640

    @Hoopdreams18

     

     He's finally healthy???? What????????? He's healthy!!????!!!???? He just struck out 7 times over the weekend versus the Phillies???? And you say he's healthy???? How bad is he when he's not healthy???? Dude, you're a moron

    Reply

    @Hoopdreams18

     

     He's finally healthy???? What????????? He's healthy!!????!!!???? He just struck out 7 times over the weekend versus the Phillies???? And you say he's healthy???? How bad is he when he's not healthy???? Dude, you're a moron

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 6:48 PM ET #641

    @richamp

     

     "He's been playing well lately"???? Oh I love these trout lovers. They are complete morons!!!! Okay, you said he's been playing well lately???? What are his stats the last 6 weeks???? The whole month of June, through now??? I'll wait for your answer even though I won't ever hear from you again. Back up what you were saying! Back it up dude! Let's see what, "playing well lately" means? I'll wait for your answer

    Reply

    @richamp

     

     "He's been playing well lately"???? Oh I love these trout lovers. They are complete morons!!!! Okay, you said he's been playing well lately???? What are his stats the last 6 weeks???? The whole month of June, through now??? I'll wait for your answer even though I won't ever hear from you again. Back up what you were saying! Back it up dude! Let's see what, "playing well lately" means? I'll wait for your answer

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 7:36 PM ET #642

    @OO7CRUSHER

     Really dude???? You're giving me Angels franchise stats? Now listen, I realized the Mike Trout lovers are a bunch of morons, but you guys are ridiculous. I'm done with y'all. Stay out of my thread. The next time Mike Trout wins the triple Crown, or, if he comes close to winning the triple Crown. Then you can come back into my "trout sucks" thread. Until then. You guys are a bunch of morons and stay out of my thread. Enjoy watching Trout strike out again tonight. He will win me more money. And stay out of my thread

    Reply

    @OO7CRUSHER

     Really dude???? You're giving me Angels franchise stats? Now listen, I realized the Mike Trout lovers are a bunch of morons, but you guys are ridiculous. I'm done with y'all. Stay out of my thread. The next time Mike Trout wins the triple Crown, or, if he comes close to winning the triple Crown. Then you can come back into my "trout sucks" thread. Until then. You guys are a bunch of morons and stay out of my thread. Enjoy watching Trout strike out again tonight. He will win me more money. And stay out of my thread

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 7:38 PM ET #643

    Now this is hilarious, I just checked ESPN games. The Angels just started, and Trout has already struck out. I won my bet already. You guys are a bunch of morons. I bet Trout strikes out 3 more times tonight. Quick, somebody DM me, I'll place my money where my mouth is. On 4  pitchers, dude has already struck out, AGAIN. He's worthless

    Reply

    Now this is hilarious, I just checked ESPN games. The Angels just started, and Trout has already struck out. I won my bet already. You guys are a bunch of morons. I bet Trout strikes out 3 more times tonight. Quick, somebody DM me, I'll place my money where my mouth is. On 4  pitchers, dude has already struck out, AGAIN. He's worthless

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 7:42 PM ET #644

    For the record, the game just started, and trout struck out already. Thank you trout, thank you for winning me more money on your strikeout prop. On 4 pitchers, K. Sit down trout, you're worthless

    Reply

    For the record, the game just started, and trout struck out already. Thank you trout, thank you for winning me more money on your strikeout prop. On 4 pitchers, K. Sit down trout, you're worthless

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 7:48 PM ET #645

    Last 14 ab's 8 k's. 0 Hr's. I know it's hard for you guys to calculate numbers because trout is hitting 238 and y'all think he's hitting 438. So let me help you. He's striking out at a 58% rate. I thought this dude was a superstar???? I thought this dude was a once in a lifetime generational talent. Watch this??? Hey Trout fans. When was his last good game at the plate???? I'll wait for your answer

    Reply

    Last 14 ab's 8 k's. 0 Hr's. I know it's hard for you guys to calculate numbers because trout is hitting 238 and y'all think he's hitting 438. So let me help you. He's striking out at a 58% rate. I thought this dude was a superstar???? I thought this dude was a once in a lifetime generational talent. Watch this??? Hey Trout fans. When was his last good game at the plate???? I'll wait for your answer

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 7:51 PM ET #646

    Well one of the moronic Mike Trout fans when his last good game was. It's kind of funny actually. And y'all have no idea what I'm talking about because Mike Trout fans are a bunch of morons. But tell me!! Tell me when his last good game was!!!???? It's actually hilarious. Was it like 8 games ago?? Was that his last good game???? Does he have a good game about every 8-9 games? That sure is a long time between having a good game at the plate. But I'm curious, come on trout moronic fans who thinks he's great. When was the dudes last good game at the plate???

    Reply

    Well one of the moronic Mike Trout fans when his last good game was. It's kind of funny actually. And y'all have no idea what I'm talking about because Mike Trout fans are a bunch of morons. But tell me!! Tell me when his last good game was!!!???? It's actually hilarious. Was it like 8 games ago?? Was that his last good game???? Does he have a good game about every 8-9 games? That sure is a long time between having a good game at the plate. But I'm curious, come on trout moronic fans who thinks he's great. When was the dudes last good game at the plate???

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 7:55 PM ET #647

    I know this much, if he strikes out in his next at the bat,  I'm stopping this thread. Because I give up. 

    Reply

    I know this much, if he strikes out in his next at the bat,  I'm stopping this thread. Because I give up. 

     
    Luv2Win06
    Luv2Win06
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 6092
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 7:56 PM ET #648

    Stats look good to me strikeouts are part of the game. Last month stats are chilling 

    Reply

    Stats look good to me strikeouts are part of the game. Last month stats are chilling 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 9:02 PM ET #649

    @Luv2Win06

     

    Stats look good to you???.229 batting average looks good to you? Uh, Ok. "Strikeouts are part of the game???? So, if you think hitters striking out is part of the game. Should Nolan Ryan be nervous that someone will break his strikeout record??? Because if hitters are striking out an enormous high rate because it's part of the game??? That means pitchers strikeout totals should be high?? Right??? Should Nolan be nervous about his strikeout record being broken????

    Reply

    @Luv2Win06

     

    Stats look good to you???.229 batting average looks good to you? Uh, Ok. "Strikeouts are part of the game???? So, if you think hitters striking out is part of the game. Should Nolan Ryan be nervous that someone will break his strikeout record??? Because if hitters are striking out an enormous high rate because it's part of the game??? That means pitchers strikeout totals should be high?? Right??? Should Nolan be nervous about his strikeout record being broken????

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2025 - 9:08 PM ET #650

    @Luv2Win06

     "Last month stats are chilling". Well let's look? He played 26 games in June . 23 hits, 29 k's, 4 HR, 13 RBI, . 224 avg. You like that???  Are those stats "chilling"? I wonder how many players had better stats than that in the month of June? But like you say, they are chilling?

    Reply

    @Luv2Win06

     "Last month stats are chilling". Well let's look? He played 26 games in June . 23 hits, 29 k's, 4 HR, 13 RBI, . 224 avg. You like that???  Are those stats "chilling"? I wonder how many players had better stats than that in the month of June? But like you say, they are chilling?

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 262728 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,411
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,347
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,616
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,268
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,878
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.