• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    LoserNation day 8...19-14 (+$317.00)

    12 Next Last»
    LoserNation
    ekrres
    TheOwl
    switchwalk
    tinfoils
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1858
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:41 PM ET #1

    Yesterday: 2-6 (-$215.50)
    Year: 19-14 (+$317.00)


    I'm not going to bitch and moan about how the A's blew their game in the ninth, because in all honesty, last night was terrible for me. Plain and simple. I wasn't in the neighborhood in most of my plays, and I was a lot closer to 0-8 then I was 4-4. All in all I'm going to consider myself lucky that I hit my big play on the Angels and move on. I honestly didn't even see the outcomes of the A's and Angels games until this morning. I took my 1-5 in the early games and shut myself out of the late tilts and hit up a movie with the GF. This is why God created tomorrow (or today now). I've cut into my profits pretty good over the last two days, so I'm on a mission to get it back.

    Detroit Tigers (-145) $72.50/$50.00
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Yesterday: 2-6 (-$215.50)
    Year: 19-14 (+$317.00)


    I'm not going to bitch and moan about how the A's blew their game in the ninth, because in all honesty, last night was terrible for me. Plain and simple. I wasn't in the neighborhood in most of my plays, and I was a lot closer to 0-8 then I was 4-4. All in all I'm going to consider myself lucky that I hit my big play on the Angels and move on. I honestly didn't even see the outcomes of the A's and Angels games until this morning. I took my 1-5 in the early games and shut myself out of the late tilts and hit up a movie with the GF. This is why God created tomorrow (or today now). I've cut into my profits pretty good over the last two days, so I'm on a mission to get it back.

    Detroit Tigers (-145) $72.50/$50.00
     
    ekrres
    ekrres
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 5536
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:45 PM ET #2

    Reply
     
    TheOwl
    TheOwl
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 675
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:47 PM ET #3

    you will be broke in no time
    Reply
    you will be broke in no time
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:47 PM ET #4

    Cincinnati Reds (-210) $105.00/$50.00
    Reply
    Cincinnati Reds (-210) $105.00/$50.00
     
    switchwalk
    switchwalk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 4731
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:48 PM ET #5

    shut up owl 




    BOL today LN 
    Reply
    shut up owl 




    BOL today LN 
     
    tinfoils
    tinfoils
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2002
    Posts: 66016
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:48 PM ET #6

    Have to admit the A's ending was BRUTAL! Good luck LN!
    Reply
    Have to admit the A's ending was BRUTAL! Good luck LN!
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:49 PM ET #7

    bol
    Reply
    bol
     
    Albertcore
    Albertcore
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 8932
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:51 PM ET #8

    Good luck today buddy
    Reply
    Good luck today buddy
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:53 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl:

    you will be broke in no time


    I appreciate it...but I really won't. I don't gamble with money that I can't afford to lose. I've spent 4 years building a bankroll that would take one monster cold-streak to put a substantial dent in. And if that ever happens...dipping into my personal accounts is not an option. I've stopped cold turkey before. I can do it again.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl:

    you will be broke in no time


    I appreciate it...but I really won't. I don't gamble with money that I can't afford to lose. I've spent 4 years building a bankroll that would take one monster cold-streak to put a substantial dent in. And if that ever happens...dipping into my personal accounts is not an option. I've stopped cold turkey before. I can do it again.
     
    08080808
    08080808
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 936
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:56 PM ET #10

    gl
    Reply
    gl
     
    BigBadBruin
    BigBadBruin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1755
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 12:58 PM ET #11

    GL
    Reply
    GL
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 1:01 PM ET #12

    San Fransisco Giants -140 ($70.00/$50.00)
    Reply
    San Fransisco Giants -140 ($70.00/$50.00)
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 1:06 PM ET #13

    Texas Rangers RL (-140) $70.00/$50.00)
    Reply
    Texas Rangers RL (-140) $70.00/$50.00)
     
    capskip
    capskip
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 33526
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 1:08 PM ET #14

    Best of Luck.....
    Reply
    Best of Luck.....
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 1:18 PM ET #15

    Texas TT O 6 (-125) $62.50/$50.00
    Reply
    Texas TT O 6 (-125) $62.50/$50.00
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 1:21 PM ET #16

    New York Yankees (-150) $75.00/$50.00
    Reply
    New York Yankees (-150) $75.00/$50.00
     
    --phillyfan--
    --phillyfan--
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 14766
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 1:26 PM ET #17

    BoL Today Nation.. (didnt want to say BoL Loser, just sounds like a dick)   

    its been a rough go for alot of guys around here lately with this interleague, some are doing good but alot not so good.. 

    dont pay any attention to Owl, first ive ever seen of the dude and he's been a member since 2009. He probably has zero friends on here and never ever posts any plays that im aware of but has a big-mouth.   now thats a Loser !

    GL Today..

    Reply

    BoL Today Nation.. (didnt want to say BoL Loser, just sounds like a dick)   

    its been a rough go for alot of guys around here lately with this interleague, some are doing good but alot not so good.. 

    dont pay any attention to Owl, first ive ever seen of the dude and he's been a member since 2009. He probably has zero friends on here and never ever posts any plays that im aware of but has a big-mouth.   now thats a Loser !

    GL Today..

     
    DoublePsycho
    DoublePsycho
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1453
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 1:29 PM ET #18

    BOL LN
    Reply
    BOL LN
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 2:32 PM ET #19

    Appreciate the support guys. Thanks for taking the time. Two days does not a season make. I'll turn it around.

    Those six plays are gonna be it I'm thinkin' until the late games. Best of luck EVERYONE...even Owl.
    Reply
    Appreciate the support guys. Thanks for taking the time. Two days does not a season make. I'll turn it around.

    Those six plays are gonna be it I'm thinkin' until the late games. Best of luck EVERYONE...even Owl.
     
    Derrrty19
    Derrrty19
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1255
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 2:39 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by LoserNation:

    Yesterday: 2-6 (-$215.50)
    Year: 19-14 (+$317.00)


    I'm not going to bitch and moan about how the A's blew their game in the ninth, because in all honesty, last night was terrible for me. Plain and simple. I wasn't in the neighborhood in most of my plays, and I was a lot closer to 0-8 then I was 4-4. All in all I'm going to consider myself lucky that I hit my big play on the Angels and move on. I honestly didn't even see the outcomes of the A's and Angels games until this morning. I took my 1-5 in the early games and shut myself out of the late tilts and hit up a movie with the GF. This is why God created tomorrow (or today now). I've cut into my profits pretty good over the last two days, so I'm on a mission to get it back.

    Detroit Tigers (-145) $72.50/$50.00


    Diggin' all the plays. I'd pay attention to the Tigers closer to game time though. Scherzer's brother unfortunately killed himself last night. I kinda was feelin' the Pirates but I'm staying away from this game outta respect for a fellow human being. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that a pitching change might occur before game time. BOL today my man, and thoughts and prayers to the Scherzer family.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LoserNation:

    Yesterday: 2-6 (-$215.50)
    Year: 19-14 (+$317.00)


    I'm not going to bitch and moan about how the A's blew their game in the ninth, because in all honesty, last night was terrible for me. Plain and simple. I wasn't in the neighborhood in most of my plays, and I was a lot closer to 0-8 then I was 4-4. All in all I'm going to consider myself lucky that I hit my big play on the Angels and move on. I honestly didn't even see the outcomes of the A's and Angels games until this morning. I took my 1-5 in the early games and shut myself out of the late tilts and hit up a movie with the GF. This is why God created tomorrow (or today now). I've cut into my profits pretty good over the last two days, so I'm on a mission to get it back.

    Detroit Tigers (-145) $72.50/$50.00


    Diggin' all the plays. I'd pay attention to the Tigers closer to game time though. Scherzer's brother unfortunately killed himself last night. I kinda was feelin' the Pirates but I'm staying away from this game outta respect for a fellow human being. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that a pitching change might occur before game time. BOL today my man, and thoughts and prayers to the Scherzer family.
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 3:04 PM ET #21

    I heard that...I watched Max in person for all 3 years that he was at the University of Missouri. His brother went to 2-3 of his starts a year. This is indeed horrible news. You have to feel terrible for Max and his family. Prayers definitely go out to the Scherzer family...
    Reply
    I heard that...I watched Max in person for all 3 years that he was at the University of Missouri. His brother went to 2-3 of his starts a year. This is indeed horrible news. You have to feel terrible for Max and his family. Prayers definitely go out to the Scherzer family...
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 5:50 PM ET #22

    Should have made Detroit a no play after the the news about Scherzers brother. Game started as I was driving to work. Couldn't get to a computer.

    Reply

    Should have made Detroit a no play after the the news about Scherzers brother. Game started as I was driving to work. Couldn't get to a computer.

     
    badlands
    badlands
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 68128
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 5:52 PM ET #23

    gl tonight bud 
    Reply
    gl tonight bud 
     
    TheOwl
    TheOwl
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 675
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 6:07 PM ET #24

    u keep betting a bunch of high juice games everyday i will be right

    just trying to help

    everyone else is hoping you continue to bet this way so they look better

    Reply

    u keep betting a bunch of high juice games everyday i will be right

    just trying to help

    everyone else is hoping you continue to bet this way so they look better

     
     
    LoserNation
    LoserNation
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3583
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2012 - 6:55 PM ET #25

    Milwaukee Brewers TT O 4 (-120) $60.00/$50.00
    Reply
    Milwaukee Brewers TT O 4 (-120) $60.00/$50.00
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,684
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,823
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 262
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,433
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,669
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,575
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,667

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.