LoserNation day 8...19-14 (+$317.00)
u keep betting a bunch of high juice games everyday i will be right
just trying to help
everyone else is hoping you continue to bet this way so they look better
![]()
Maybe...but if you look at my bet breakdown on here...not counting today:
(+) bets= 6
-115/-125= 14
-130/-150= 6
-155/-175= 6
-175+ = 3
That's a pretty even breakdown IMO...just because I've bet some chalk over the last two days doesn't mean I've done that everyday. But if you want to hate that's fine. GL with your plays man...![]()
u keep betting a bunch of high juice games everyday i will be right
just trying to help
everyone else is hoping you continue to bet this way so they look better
![]()
Maybe...but if you look at my bet breakdown on here...not counting today:
(+) bets= 6
-115/-125= 14
-130/-150= 6
-155/-175= 6
-175+ = 3
That's a pretty even breakdown IMO...just because I've bet some chalk over the last two days doesn't mean I've done that everyday. But if you want to hate that's fine. GL with your plays man...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,665
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,792
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
- PART DEUX 257
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,424
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,665
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,563
- **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
