Dodgers pitching es no bueno.
HarDix's Big Bet.................
Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix.
you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ?
Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix.
you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ?
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix. you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ?
Because I'm the best capper on here that has made the most money, by far. This thread proved it. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix. you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ?
Because I'm the best capper on here that has made the most money, by far. This thread proved it. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by lik122: Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix. you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ? Because I'm the best capper on here that has made the most money, by far. This thread proved it.
Quote Originally Posted by lik122: Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix. you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ? Because I'm the best capper on here that has made the most money, by far. This thread proved it.
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Quote Originally Posted by lik122: Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix. you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ? Because I'm the best capper on here that has made the most money, by far. This thread proved it. stay humble
Always ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Quote Originally Posted by lik122: Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Congratulations on your winnings, HarDix. you are not that good be honest , why everyone think you are the god of covers ? Because I'm the best capper on here that has made the most money, by far. This thread proved it. stay humble
Always ![]()
Anyone else in this thread have $88,001 on the Blue Jays tonight, or just me?
How did that work out for ya??? ![]()
![]()
Anyone else in this thread have $88,001 on the Blue Jays tonight, or just me?
How did that work out for ya??? ![]()
![]()
Just wanted to bump this and remind everyone who the champ is
I will be back later in the season if I have another "salary play" like this one. Until then, KING HarDix will be at the beach ![]()
Just wanted to bump this and remind everyone who the champ is
I will be back later in the season if I have another "salary play" like this one. Until then, KING HarDix will be at the beach ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
