Banned
Joined: May, 2010
Posts: 5575
Posted:
#80
Quote Originally Posted by SqueaksUofA:
I have no action on the game you dumb f*ck, why would I be crying.
Since you were b*tching about someone's opinion saying he was a dodger backer, I offered my unbiased one. Shut the f*ck up now....
B*tch.
lol
good luck... you should try to not get so annoyed with a senseless mlb game in which you have no wager... yea right
you sound like a whiny bit.ch
unbiased opinion

I bet 1000 games for 20+ seasons son. These delays are routine. If the weather guy says they can wait it out, they wait it out
routine delay.
Quote Originally Posted by SqueaksUofA:
I have no action on the game you dumb f*ck, why would I be crying.
Since you were b*tching about someone's opinion saying he was a dodger backer, I offered my unbiased one. Shut the f*ck up now....
B*tch.
lol
good luck... you should try to not get so annoyed with a senseless mlb game in which you have no wager... yea right
you sound like a whiny bit.ch
unbiased opinion

I bet 1000 games for 20+ seasons son. These delays are routine. If the weather guy says they can wait it out, they wait it out
routine delay.