• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Dodgers Rain delay

    1234 Next Last»
    Debaser28
    CaseyAffleck
    BroncoNation24
    easties
    searchwarrant
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5707
    Posts: 86
    1234 Next Last»
     
    Debaser28
    Debaser28
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5227
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 8:40 PM ET #1

    Anyone have any info, does it look like it might get called?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Anyone have any info, does it look like it might get called?
     
    CaseyAffleck
    CaseyAffleck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1389
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 8:40 PM ET #2

    I hope it gets called and I get my money back. Greinke is pitching like a little vetch
    Reply
    I hope it gets called and I get my money back. Greinke is pitching like a little vetch
     
    BroncoNation24
    BroncoNation24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 183
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 8:46 PM ET #3

    If I have dodgers in a parlay, what happens?
    Reply
    If I have dodgers in a parlay, what happens?
     
    CaseyAffleck
    CaseyAffleck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1389
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 8:48 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNation24:

    If I have dodgers in a parlay, what happens?
    lol good question.

    cant see it being anything else other than void 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNation24:

    If I have dodgers in a parlay, what happens?
    lol good question.

    cant see it being anything else other than void 
     
    easties
    easties
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 693
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 8:50 PM ET #5

    either voided or it becomes a straight wager on the other team in the parlay
    Reply
    either voided or it becomes a straight wager on the other team in the parlay
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 8:54 PM ET #6

    Please god, don't stop raining in DC...thanks.

    Reply

    Please god, don't stop raining in DC...thanks.

     
    Sharkysden
    Sharkysden
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 3722
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:03 PM ET #7

     I guess our money is on rain now
    Reply
     I guess our money is on rain now
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:10 PM ET #8

    ^  Just as exciting.

    Reply

    ^  Just as exciting.

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:14 PM ET #9

    ppd, ppd, ppd, ppd,  ppd........

    You can do it.

    Reply

    ppd, ppd, ppd, ppd,  ppd........

    You can do it.

     
    TaxEvasion
    TaxEvasion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 2068
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:15 PM ET #10

    Call this s h i t already. Rain Rain dont go away
    Reply
    Call this s h i t already. Rain Rain dont go away
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:15 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNation24:

    If I have dodgers in a parlay, what happens?

    if its a 3 teamer, it becomes a two teamer.  If its a two teamer it becomes a straight play and will be paid out based on the result of the other bet.  Other bet wins, you'll get paid out as if that amount bet was the "risk" side.  You lose the other bet, you lose your amount risked.  I've never seen it get graded any other way but there may be some sketchy books with shady rules out there.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNation24:

    If I have dodgers in a parlay, what happens?

    if its a 3 teamer, it becomes a two teamer.  If its a two teamer it becomes a straight play and will be paid out based on the result of the other bet.  Other bet wins, you'll get paid out as if that amount bet was the "risk" side.  You lose the other bet, you lose your amount risked.  I've never seen it get graded any other way but there may be some sketchy books with shady rules out there.
     
    TaxEvasion
    TaxEvasion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 2068
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:17 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    ppd, ppd, ppd, ppd,  ppd........

    You can do it.


    You know how long they usually wait until they call it? or does it just depend on radar and if it looks like its gonna clear up? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    ppd, ppd, ppd, ppd,  ppd........

    You can do it.


    You know how long they usually wait until they call it? or does it just depend on radar and if it looks like its gonna clear up? 
     
    JasonZyman
    JasonZyman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 2364
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:19 PM ET #13

    You guys understand on most sites the Nationals get a win right now right? It's 4 1/2 innings if the home team is winning.
    Reply
    You guys understand on most sites the Nationals get a win right now right? It's 4 1/2 innings if the home team is winning.
     
    Saintb672
    Saintb672
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 6
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:21 PM ET #14

    I've got dodgers ml, nationals are home and winning 2-0 and it's delayed at bottom of 4. 5dimes is leading me to believe that if this game is called I'm toast. Am I reading into this right. It's my last game of a 4 team parlay I'm sure going to be bummed if I go out this way. 

    If the home team is winning after 4.5 innings or at the start?... I don't know if I want it to rain or not!!!!!
    Reply
    I've got dodgers ml, nationals are home and winning 2-0 and it's delayed at bottom of 4. 5dimes is leading me to believe that if this game is called I'm toast. Am I reading into this right. It's my last game of a 4 team parlay I'm sure going to be bummed if I go out this way. 

    If the home team is winning after 4.5 innings or at the start?... I don't know if I want it to rain or not!!!!!
     
    TheBuddah
    TheBuddah
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:22 PM ET #15

    after 4.5.....I got wash....I get nothing...if it's called.
    Reply
    after 4.5.....I got wash....I get nothing...if it's called.
     
    tarheels1124
    tarheels1124
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 73
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #16

    It is the bottom of the 4th. That means only 3.5 innings have been played. It would have to make it to top 5 to be considered a game. 
    Reply
    It is the bottom of the 4th. That means only 3.5 innings have been played. It would have to make it to top 5 to be considered a game. 
     
    Greedybastard
    Greedybastard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3018
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintb672:

    I've got dodgers ml, nationals are home and winning 2-0 and it's delayed at bottom of 4. 5dimes is leading me to believe that if this game is called I'm toast. Am I reading into this right. It's my last game of a 4 team parlay I'm sure going to be bummed if I go out this way. 

    If the home team is winning after 4.5 innings or at the start?... I don't know if I want it to rain or not!!!!!

    You are only through 3.5 innings.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintb672:

    I've got dodgers ml, nationals are home and winning 2-0 and it's delayed at bottom of 4. 5dimes is leading me to believe that if this game is called I'm toast. Am I reading into this right. It's my last game of a 4 team parlay I'm sure going to be bummed if I go out this way. 

    If the home team is winning after 4.5 innings or at the start?... I don't know if I want it to rain or not!!!!!

    You are only through 3.5 innings.

     
    Springtop
    Springtop
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 150
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:24 PM ET #18

    It's 3.5 so far. Not 4.5
    Reply
    It's 3.5 so far. Not 4.5
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:24 PM ET #19

    If your book is out of Somalia....sure.

    Reply

    If your book is out of Somalia....sure.

     
    daddybets
    daddybets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1033
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:24 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonZyman:

    You guys understand on most sites the Nationals get a win right now right? It's 4 1/2 innings if the home team is winning.


    Wow. Three full and one half inning. Go back to school.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonZyman:

    You guys understand on most sites the Nationals get a win right now right? It's 4 1/2 innings if the home team is winning.


    Wow. Three full and one half inning. Go back to school.
     
    TaxEvasion
    TaxEvasion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 2068
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:24 PM ET #21

    S h i t didnt notice it was already bottom of the 4th. Guess my Dodger bet is toast. Knew I should of bet on the Wiz today against the offensively challenged Pacers
    Reply
    S h i t didnt notice it was already bottom of the 4th. Guess my Dodger bet is toast. Knew I should of bet on the Wiz today against the offensively challenged Pacers
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:25 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintb672:

    I've got dodgers ml, nationals are home and winning 2-0 and it's delayed at bottom of 4. 5dimes is leading me to believe that if this game is called I'm toast. Am I reading into this right. It's my last game of a 4 team parlay I'm sure going to be bummed if I go out this way. 

    If the home team is winning after 4.5 innings or at the start?... I don't know if I want it to rain or not!!!!!

    vistor if losing needs to get 5 ABs in order for it to be a complete game.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintb672:

    I've got dodgers ml, nationals are home and winning 2-0 and it's delayed at bottom of 4. 5dimes is leading me to believe that if this game is called I'm toast. Am I reading into this right. It's my last game of a 4 team parlay I'm sure going to be bummed if I go out this way. 

    If the home team is winning after 4.5 innings or at the start?... I don't know if I want it to rain or not!!!!!

    vistor if losing needs to get 5 ABs in order for it to be a complete game.
     
    liontri
    liontri
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 4691
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:26 PM ET #23

    Flood the whole field and see if I care. 
    Reply
    Flood the whole field and see if I care. 
     
    JasonZyman
    JasonZyman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 2364
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:27 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by daddybets:



    Wow. Three full and one half inning. Go back to school.

    No need to be a person..an honest mistake
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by daddybets:



    Wow. Three full and one half inning. Go back to school.

    No need to be a person..an honest mistake
     
     
    JasonZyman
    JasonZyman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 2364
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 9:27 PM ET #25

    That was supposed to say a D * C K
    Reply
    That was supposed to say a D * C K
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,317
    • Friday 10/02/2026 897
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,172
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,116
    • PART DEUX 224
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,704
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,609
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,914
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,157
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.