Yes. Isn't there some rule about starting an inning after a certain hour? In those cases the game is suspended, not ppd, and will resume the next day as a partial DH. I think tickets are voided in those cases for a lot of books. But I don't remember the specific MLB rule on when games are suspended. I could be wrong and that might only be for tied games after 4.5 innings that are delayed.
Oh well, whatever it is, I'll find out in the morning, when I wake up!
bk
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
This game will not be finished....too late.
Void all tickets.
Yes. Isn't there some rule about starting an inning after a certain hour? In those cases the game is suspended, not ppd, and will resume the next day as a partial DH. I think tickets are voided in those cases for a lot of books. But I don't remember the specific MLB rule on when games are suspended. I could be wrong and that might only be for tied games after 4.5 innings that are delayed.
Oh well, whatever it is, I'll find out in the morning, when I wake up!