What a disgusting performance by the Cubs offense and a bit of bad luck from mother nature, blowing HR's into fly outs. After Wicks got hurt, there was an opportunity in the bottom of the 2nd inning to sell your tickets for close to even money. I'm hoping some of you did that. Regardless, it was a bad call and I'll own it. I'll update my record and posted red unit count when I return. Like I said earlier, I'll be off for a few days.
Wishing everyone the best of luck and a nice weekend.
What a disgusting performance by the Cubs offense and a bit of bad luck from mother nature, blowing HR's into fly outs. After Wicks got hurt, there was an opportunity in the bottom of the 2nd inning to sell your tickets for close to even money. I'm hoping some of you did that. Regardless, it was a bad call and I'll own it. I'll update my record and posted red unit count when I return. Like I said earlier, I'll be off for a few days.
Wishing everyone the best of luck and a nice weekend.
Unlucky? Your future "star" pitcher goes out after 7 batters, and your offense can't score a run. That is not luck. Poor performance yes, but not luck.
Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
@Mick_Dundee
Unlucky? Your future "star" pitcher goes out after 7 batters, and your offense can't score a run. That is not luck. Poor performance yes, but not luck.
You whiners are nothing but a bunch of DICKS Must never have gambled before! Not going to win every single game. Go back down in mommies basement and SFU
You whiners are nothing but a bunch of DICKS Must never have gambled before! Not going to win every single game. Go back down in mommies basement and SFU
You're one of the best here, my friend! Rub dirt in that loss and move on to tomr!!! I had a clunker of a day yesterday going 3-10!! LOL That was after being on a heater for 3 days. Ughhh, baseball is a marathon, not a sprint! Those complaining are ticked off b/c they don't understand proper money management. That's not your problem, it's theirs!! Good luck on the next one, and enjoy your weekend!!!
@Kaufee
You're one of the best here, my friend! Rub dirt in that loss and move on to tomr!!! I had a clunker of a day yesterday going 3-10!! LOL That was after being on a heater for 3 days. Ughhh, baseball is a marathon, not a sprint! Those complaining are ticked off b/c they don't understand proper money management. That's not your problem, it's theirs!! Good luck on the next one, and enjoy your weekend!!!
Imma say this, what in the actual F is going on here? The man is solid. Nice winning % . I'm not sure about units though. But, got dang ! Covers is notorious for crybabies that follow posters and worship them and then when they go through a cold stretch ( all do ) they trash them because they are betting over their heads. out
Imma say this, what in the actual F is going on here? The man is solid. Nice winning % . I'm not sure about units though. But, got dang ! Covers is notorious for crybabies that follow posters and worship them and then when they go through a cold stretch ( all do ) they trash them because they are betting over their heads. out
My Cubs are in such a funk the last 4 weeks and showed they have zero heart or offense power the last 4 games or so. Fade until behavior changes sadly for my squad :(
My Cubs are in such a funk the last 4 weeks and showed they have zero heart or offense power the last 4 games or so. Fade until behavior changes sadly for my squad :(
He will be back. Jesus man. The dude lost a lot more than most here. Have some respect. You have been here to long for this. Baseball is so tough at time and so easy at times. Seems like it goes in streaks.
@collectNOW
He will be back. Jesus man. The dude lost a lot more than most here. Have some respect. You have been here to long for this. Baseball is so tough at time and so easy at times. Seems like it goes in streaks.
I was shocked to see you back this team and not address this lineup, they burnt me yesterday after getting two runs off of 3 SAC bunts in a row, who does that? the coach knows they can’t hit and so do the players.
I was shocked to see you back this team and not address this lineup, they burnt me yesterday after getting two runs off of 3 SAC bunts in a row, who does that? the coach knows they can’t hit and so do the players.