@Kaufee
![]()
![]()
![]()
My only worry is Wicks stretched out enough to go 5 or 6. His last outing was in relief and he has only gone 6 innings 1 time with a quality start in his last 6 games. ![]()
My only worry is Wicks stretched out enough to go 5 or 6. His last outing was in relief and he has only gone 6 innings 1 time with a quality start in his last 6 games. ![]()
@Kaufee
It wasn't your fault, bro. Remember when you told me about that friend that when he walks into a room a temperature drops. Well, one of those mushes posted Dodgers at the last minute. I tried to tweet the Dodgers to stay in the clubhouse, but they didn't get it in time.
![]()
@Kaufee
It wasn't your fault, bro. Remember when you told me about that friend that when he walks into a room a temperature drops. Well, one of those mushes posted Dodgers at the last minute. I tried to tweet the Dodgers to stay in the clubhouse, but they didn't get it in time.
![]()
If he's on the Cubs, please don't tell me
If it's helpful, my mush friend texted me this morning asking if I liked the Cards. I'm not responding
Thanks to everyone else for your comments. I do think Wicks is good for at least 5, but we'll see. I don't think Leiter is available, which is a good thing right now. He's been awful.
Lastly, The Cards lineup is a joke. 2 catchers that cant' hit
I'm adding 25 units at -117. This is a big play today!
Updated Official Plays:
50 units at -108
25 units at -117
25 units at +140 (-1)
Multitasking right now! Typing while I'm zooming. Got to run. See you soon. ![]()
If he's on the Cubs, please don't tell me
If it's helpful, my mush friend texted me this morning asking if I liked the Cards. I'm not responding
Thanks to everyone else for your comments. I do think Wicks is good for at least 5, but we'll see. I don't think Leiter is available, which is a good thing right now. He's been awful.
Lastly, The Cards lineup is a joke. 2 catchers that cant' hit
I'm adding 25 units at -117. This is a big play today!
Updated Official Plays:
50 units at -108
25 units at -117
25 units at +140 (-1)
Multitasking right now! Typing while I'm zooming. Got to run. See you soon. ![]()
@Kaufee
good luck today. Gibson is literally HORRIBLE against the Cubs going 0-4 with a 6.84 ERA. then again Lynn was horrible vs. the Pirates and threw a gem. I do think you're on the right side with a day game at Wrigley
.
as for last night, nothing about mushes, the Dodgers had a bullpen game and also Will Smith out of the lineup. Barnes was horrible offensively hitting into double plays so I except a MUCH better showing from LAD tonight too.
@Kaufee
good luck today. Gibson is literally HORRIBLE against the Cubs going 0-4 with a 6.84 ERA. then again Lynn was horrible vs. the Pirates and threw a gem. I do think you're on the right side with a day game at Wrigley
.
as for last night, nothing about mushes, the Dodgers had a bullpen game and also Will Smith out of the lineup. Barnes was horrible offensively hitting into double plays so I except a MUCH better showing from LAD tonight too.
Yeah I jumped ship and bet STL instead.
Yeah I jumped ship and bet STL instead.
I had Wicks over 2.5 Ks in a large parlay. Over 1.5 was -2000 and over 2.5 was -300. Seriously how the fuck would they know after two ks he was going to get hurt and remove himself. That is sick. Had 2 strike count on nearly everyone else that he got out too.
I had Wicks over 2.5 Ks in a large parlay. Over 1.5 was -2000 and over 2.5 was -300. Seriously how the fuck would they know after two ks he was going to get hurt and remove himself. That is sick. Had 2 strike count on nearly everyone else that he got out too.
He'll get cracked eventually.
It's coming.
He'll get cracked eventually.
It's coming.
Strange comment. I'm guessing this is a pro Cubs thread which is why I say strange comment. Otherwise Hendricks has been GREAT to this point.
And if you bet this game and backed the Cubs and I told you they would be blanking the Cards for 6 innings, you'd be completely IN. So, the onus is on the Cubs to score. No team in any sport can win with ZERO runs.
Strange comment. I'm guessing this is a pro Cubs thread which is why I say strange comment. Otherwise Hendricks has been GREAT to this point.
And if you bet this game and backed the Cubs and I told you they would be blanking the Cards for 6 innings, you'd be completely IN. So, the onus is on the Cubs to score. No team in any sport can win with ZERO runs.
