Two gas cans going against decent offensive hitters. I like my odds today. Lets hope i hit another game so my bookies wont be waiting for me at work tomorrow morning.gl covers!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Two gas cans going against decent offensive hitters. I like my odds today. Lets hope i hit another game so my bookies wont be waiting for me at work tomorrow morning.gl covers!!!
looks shaky to me. Marlins Koehler UNDER a 9 total last 3 and 4 of last 5 with 1 "putch". Red Sox Porcello 4 under vs 2 over on a 9 total last 6. I chanced 1st five innings UNDER 5 -115
looks shaky to me. Marlins Koehler UNDER a 9 total last 3 and 4 of last 5 with 1 "putch". Red Sox Porcello 4 under vs 2 over on a 9 total last 6. I chanced 1st five innings UNDER 5 -115
I dont often look at trend but you might be right. With that said i like to look at the present more because... Well, the present is today. Gl bro. I hope we both hit out bet. I needed it badly!
I dont often look at trend but you might be right. With that said i like to look at the present more because... Well, the present is today. Gl bro. I hope we both hit out bet. I needed it badly!