@GUnit4Ws I don't know how to add friends?? I would like to pick your brain sometime, I don't know if you accept requests or not but if you send me one it would be greatly appreciated
I'm not on here that much but I will add you my friend
Quote Originally Posted by AC2002:
@GUnit4Ws I don't know how to add friends?? I would like to pick your brain sometime, I don't know if you accept requests or not but if you send me one it would be greatly appreciated
I'm not on here that much but I will add you my friend
This is directly from Urban Dictionary.........so it has to be accurate.
Jolly Roger
jol-ee roj-er
-part of speech: noun -origin: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
1. the act of receiving a blowjob and ejaculating in a person's eye, thus making them squint and shout, "RRRRR" like a pirate;
usually performed after a Pittsburgh Pirates' victory, when television broadcaster Greg Brown says, "Raise the Jolly Roger!"
1. That was a great game tonight! I can't wait to go home and get a Jolly Roger from my wife; 2. Goddamn it, the Pirates lost again tonight. Their losing streak is now at 8 games. I haven't gotten a Jolly Roger in over a week... my balls feel like they are gonna explode.
This is directly from Urban Dictionary.........so it has to be accurate.
Jolly Roger
jol-ee roj-er
-part of speech: noun -origin: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
1. the act of receiving a blowjob and ejaculating in a person's eye, thus making them squint and shout, "RRRRR" like a pirate;
usually performed after a Pittsburgh Pirates' victory, when television broadcaster Greg Brown says, "Raise the Jolly Roger!"
1. That was a great game tonight! I can't wait to go home and get a Jolly Roger from my wife; 2. Goddamn it, the Pirates lost again tonight. Their losing streak is now at 8 games. I haven't gotten a Jolly Roger in over a week... my balls feel like they are gonna explode.