RTJR F3 ML +105 RTJR F5 -0.5 +140 27.5u
+29u
Adding: RTJR 1i -0.5 +310 10u
+31u
1 pending . . .
![]()
+29u
+31u
1 pending . . .
![]()
+29u
+31u
1 pending . . .
![]()
@GUnit4Ws
I don't know how to add friends?? I would like to pick your brain sometime, I don't know if you accept requests or not but if you send me one it would be greatly appreciated
@GUnit4Ws
I don't know how to add friends?? I would like to pick your brain sometime, I don't know if you accept requests or not but if you send me one it would be greatly appreciated
Nobody but 1 or 2 knows what the funk you’re talking about with that 1st game but congrats and if it’s Jolly Roger I still don’t get it and I remember the great 21 so there!!!!
Nobody but 1 or 2 knows what the funk you’re talking about with that 1st game but congrats and if it’s Jolly Roger I still don’t get it and I remember the great 21 so there!!!!
Another +87.5u won
6-0 +186u
Another +87.5u won
6-0 +186u
