i get some really strong info on nfl games.i know that sounds like some bullshit like u hear from every sick fuck on this site but like i said before i respect u for what u do.take it for what it is but im gonna start just leaving u plays on ur nfl forum.after six or seven weeks u will begin to see what im talking about.i hope i didnt come across the the wrong way.gl with all ur plays
Great. Thanks Where do you get your strong info from?
Quote Originally Posted by spotsplays10:
i get some really strong info on nfl games.i know that sounds like some bullshit like u hear from every sick fuck on this site but like i said before i respect u for what u do.take it for what it is but im gonna start just leaving u plays on ur nfl forum.after six or seven weeks u will begin to see what im talking about.i hope i didnt come across the the wrong way.gl with all ur plays
Great. Thanks Where do you get your strong info from?
#3: Parlay: Rangers ML / Athletics ML: +163 #4: Parlay: Rangers ML / Rays ML: +135
Alright,
my final 2 plays for today. (I expect there to be at least 1 more game
tomorrow so these are not final two plays of the regular season)
A's
with Gio on the mound have a huge advantage in starting pitching. This
Vasquez kid for Seattle has given up 27 ER's in 27 innings pitched in
the majors this year, allowing 42 hits, 12 HR"s and 12k's to 10 BB's.
Gio has a sick 3.08 xFIP against lefties this year and I expect at least
5 lefties in Seattle's lineup today. I know this is a huge 'square'
selection as Vasquez has nowhere to go but 'up' from his horrendous
start, but as long as Gonzalez is sharp I feel confident in this one.
In
the Rays/Yankees game, it all comes down to pitching for me. Price vs
some rook that already gave up 4 walks to Tampa in his first relief
appearance in the majors a week or so ago. Betances had a BB/9 rate
over 4 in the minors and I expect him to give up a number of walks and
runs in his 3 innings of work (that's what Joe is predicting for him
today). After him, Yankees will be resting their top 3/4 bullpen
pitchers, thus providing another advantage for the Rays. I do wish
Yankee lineup was missing a couple of 'big bats' today, but even so, I
expect Price and his career ERA of 3.69 against the Bombers, to be
effective today.
Good luck fellas!
#3: Parlay: Rangers ML / Athletics ML: +163 #4: Parlay: Rangers ML / Rays ML: +135
Alright,
my final 2 plays for today. (I expect there to be at least 1 more game
tomorrow so these are not final two plays of the regular season)
A's
with Gio on the mound have a huge advantage in starting pitching. This
Vasquez kid for Seattle has given up 27 ER's in 27 innings pitched in
the majors this year, allowing 42 hits, 12 HR"s and 12k's to 10 BB's.
Gio has a sick 3.08 xFIP against lefties this year and I expect at least
5 lefties in Seattle's lineup today. I know this is a huge 'square'
selection as Vasquez has nowhere to go but 'up' from his horrendous
start, but as long as Gonzalez is sharp I feel confident in this one.
In
the Rays/Yankees game, it all comes down to pitching for me. Price vs
some rook that already gave up 4 walks to Tampa in his first relief
appearance in the majors a week or so ago. Betances had a BB/9 rate
over 4 in the minors and I expect him to give up a number of walks and
runs in his 3 innings of work (that's what Joe is predicting for him
today). After him, Yankees will be resting their top 3/4 bullpen
pitchers, thus providing another advantage for the Rays. I do wish
Yankee lineup was missing a couple of 'big bats' today, but even so, I
expect Price and his career ERA of 3.69 against the Bombers, to be
effective today.
Final 2 plays posted for today. yes I know they're the 'dreaded' parlays, but my BABIP is .385 with parlays this year with GB-rate of 60% and strand-rate of 50%. I expect some SICK regression to the positive mean starting tonight!!!
Final 2 plays posted for today. yes I know they're the 'dreaded' parlays, but my BABIP is .385 with parlays this year with GB-rate of 60% and strand-rate of 50%. I expect some SICK regression to the positive mean starting tonight!!!
Agreed, I think Moore would neutralize that Sox offense enough for the Rays bats to build a nice lead.
oh yeah big time. Who will the Sox have out there tomorrow? Lackey? I guess they could pitch Beckett on 3-days rest but he's already been regressing big time in the 2nd half of the season. If Rays win today (assuming Moore doesn't pitch), they're going to the playoffs IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:
Agreed, I think Moore would neutralize that Sox offense enough for the Rays bats to build a nice lead.
oh yeah big time. Who will the Sox have out there tomorrow? Lackey? I guess they could pitch Beckett on 3-days rest but he's already been regressing big time in the 2nd half of the season. If Rays win today (assuming Moore doesn't pitch), they're going to the playoffs IMO.
It is almost time to say goodbye to the Boys of Summer. Thank you for the picks all season, Bodio! G'luck luck to you this Autumn, bud! I have enjoyed the thread and really appreciate your hard work! See you in the playoffs!
It is almost time to say goodbye to the Boys of Summer. Thank you for the picks all season, Bodio! G'luck luck to you this Autumn, bud! I have enjoyed the thread and really appreciate your hard work! See you in the playoffs!
#3: Parlay: Rangers ML / Athletics ML: +163 #4: Parlay: Rangers ML / Rays ML: +135
Alright,
my final 2 plays for today. (I expect there to be at least 1 more game
tomorrow so these are not final two plays of the regular season)
A's
with Gio on the mound have a huge advantage in starting pitching. This
Vasquez kid for Seattle has given up 27 ER's in 27 innings pitched in
the majors this year, allowing 42 hits, 12 HR"s and 12k's to 10 BB's.
Gio has a sick 3.08 xFIP against lefties this year and I expect at least
5 lefties in Seattle's lineup today. I know this is a huge 'square'
selection as Vasquez has nowhere to go but 'up' from his horrendous
start, but as long as Gonzalez is sharp I feel confident in this one.
In
the Rays/Yankees game, it all comes down to pitching for me. Price vs
some rook that already gave up 4 walks to Tampa in his first relief
appearance in the majors a week or so ago. Betances had a BB/9 rate
over 4 in the minors and I expect him to give up a number of walks and
runs in his 3 innings of work (that's what Joe is predicting for him
today). After him, Yankees will be resting their top 3/4 bullpen
pitchers, thus providing another advantage for the Rays. I do wish
Yankee lineup was missing a couple of 'big bats' today, but even so, I
expect Price and his career ERA of 3.69 against the Bombers, to be
effective today.
Good luck fellas!
Alright fellas. Game time almost! Talk to you all later
Quote Originally Posted by bodio:
#3: Parlay: Rangers ML / Athletics ML: +163 #4: Parlay: Rangers ML / Rays ML: +135
Alright,
my final 2 plays for today. (I expect there to be at least 1 more game
tomorrow so these are not final two plays of the regular season)
A's
with Gio on the mound have a huge advantage in starting pitching. This
Vasquez kid for Seattle has given up 27 ER's in 27 innings pitched in
the majors this year, allowing 42 hits, 12 HR"s and 12k's to 10 BB's.
Gio has a sick 3.08 xFIP against lefties this year and I expect at least
5 lefties in Seattle's lineup today. I know this is a huge 'square'
selection as Vasquez has nowhere to go but 'up' from his horrendous
start, but as long as Gonzalez is sharp I feel confident in this one.
In
the Rays/Yankees game, it all comes down to pitching for me. Price vs
some rook that already gave up 4 walks to Tampa in his first relief
appearance in the majors a week or so ago. Betances had a BB/9 rate
over 4 in the minors and I expect him to give up a number of walks and
runs in his 3 innings of work (that's what Joe is predicting for him
today). After him, Yankees will be resting their top 3/4 bullpen
pitchers, thus providing another advantage for the Rays. I do wish
Yankee lineup was missing a couple of 'big bats' today, but even so, I
expect Price and his career ERA of 3.69 against the Bombers, to be
effective today.
Good luck fellas!
Alright fellas. Game time almost! Talk to you all later
oh yeah big time. Who will the Sox have out there tomorrow? Lackey? I guess they could pitch Beckett on 3-days rest but he's already been regressing big time in the 2nd half of the season. If Rays win today (assuming Moore doesn't pitch), they're going to the playoffs IMO.
I dont know how they could toss Lackey out there. Considering the news the Bucholtz is expected to be in the pen tonight, I could see a Beckett/Buckholtz split tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by bodio:
oh yeah big time. Who will the Sox have out there tomorrow? Lackey? I guess they could pitch Beckett on 3-days rest but he's already been regressing big time in the 2nd half of the season. If Rays win today (assuming Moore doesn't pitch), they're going to the playoffs IMO.
I dont know how they could toss Lackey out there. Considering the news the Bucholtz is expected to be in the pen tonight, I could see a Beckett/Buckholtz split tomorrow.
oh yeah big time. Who will the Sox have out there tomorrow? Lackey? I guess they could pitch Beckett on 3-days rest but he's already been regressing big time in the 2nd half of the season. If Rays win today (assuming Moore doesn't pitch), they're going to the playoffs IMO.
This was my logic in backing them to win the Wild Card for a fairly substantial wager placed yesterday morning...I hope you're right
Quote Originally Posted by bodio:
oh yeah big time. Who will the Sox have out there tomorrow? Lackey? I guess they could pitch Beckett on 3-days rest but he's already been regressing big time in the 2nd half of the season. If Rays win today (assuming Moore doesn't pitch), they're going to the playoffs IMO.
This was my logic in backing them to win the Wild Card for a fairly substantial wager placed yesterday morning...I hope you're right
#3: Parlay: Rangers ML / Athletics ML: +163 #4: Parlay: Rangers ML / Rays ML: +135
Alright, my final 2 plays for today. (I expect there to be at least 1 more game tomorrow so these are not final two plays of the regular season)
A's with Gio on the mound have a huge advantage in starting pitching. This Vasquez kid for Seattle has given up 27 ER's in 27 innings pitched in the majors this year, allowing 42 hits, 12 HR"s and 12k's to 10 BB's. Gio has a sick 3.08 xFIP against lefties this year and I expect at least 5 lefties in Seattle's lineup today. I know this is a huge 'square' selection as Vasquez has nowhere to go but 'up' from his horrendous start, but as long as Gonzalez is sharp I feel confident in this one.
In the Rays/Yankees game, it all comes down to pitching for me. Price vs some rook that already gave up 4 walks to Tampa in his first relief appearance in the majors a week or so ago. Betances had a BB/9 rate over 4 in the minors and I expect him to give up a number of walks and runs in his 3 innings of work (that's what Joe is predicting for him today). After him, Yankees will be resting their top 3/4 bullpen pitchers, thus providing another advantage for the Rays. I do wish Yankee lineup was missing a couple of 'big bats' today, but even so, I expect Price and his career ERA of 3.69 against the Bombers, to be effective today.
Good luck fellas!
Great pick, but why not just the trifecta and parlay all 3?
Quote Originally Posted by bodio:
#3: Parlay: Rangers ML / Athletics ML: +163 #4: Parlay: Rangers ML / Rays ML: +135
Alright, my final 2 plays for today. (I expect there to be at least 1 more game tomorrow so these are not final two plays of the regular season)
A's with Gio on the mound have a huge advantage in starting pitching. This Vasquez kid for Seattle has given up 27 ER's in 27 innings pitched in the majors this year, allowing 42 hits, 12 HR"s and 12k's to 10 BB's. Gio has a sick 3.08 xFIP against lefties this year and I expect at least 5 lefties in Seattle's lineup today. I know this is a huge 'square' selection as Vasquez has nowhere to go but 'up' from his horrendous start, but as long as Gonzalez is sharp I feel confident in this one.
In the Rays/Yankees game, it all comes down to pitching for me. Price vs some rook that already gave up 4 walks to Tampa in his first relief appearance in the majors a week or so ago. Betances had a BB/9 rate over 4 in the minors and I expect him to give up a number of walks and runs in his 3 innings of work (that's what Joe is predicting for him today). After him, Yankees will be resting their top 3/4 bullpen pitchers, thus providing another advantage for the Rays. I do wish Yankee lineup was missing a couple of 'big bats' today, but even so, I expect Price and his career ERA of 3.69 against the Bombers, to be effective today.
Good luck fellas!
Great pick, but why not just the trifecta and parlay all 3?
i remember your play from a couple of threads ago at tb +280 or something like that to win the wild card. a great bet but my book(caliente) did not offer it.
i remember your play from a couple of threads ago at tb +280 or something like that to win the wild card. a great bet but my book(caliente) did not offer it.
You mentioned earlier in a reply to a post I had that you hoped I didn't tail any of your parlays earlier in the yr....today you have Texas ML (which I love and have 2 units on) and you also have 2 parlays involving Texas. Wouldn't it be wise to put more $ down on Texas ML and not have to worry about the A's or Tampa Bay??? I know you see value, but I see extra plays when 1 should be all you need (Texas)...just learning, what is your angle here? Thanks again
You mentioned earlier in a reply to a post I had that you hoped I didn't tail any of your parlays earlier in the yr....today you have Texas ML (which I love and have 2 units on) and you also have 2 parlays involving Texas. Wouldn't it be wise to put more $ down on Texas ML and not have to worry about the A's or Tampa Bay??? I know you see value, but I see extra plays when 1 should be all you need (Texas)...just learning, what is your angle here? Thanks again
Whats up Bod, i won the early game with the Mets...was pissed when Reyes came out, that was poor gamesmanship man....gonna play a rare parlay Bos / TB +120, if I win gonna ride TB tomorow... like Tex too but juiced up now, may go with -1
GL bro
Whats up Bod, i won the early game with the Mets...was pissed when Reyes came out, that was poor gamesmanship man....gonna play a rare parlay Bos / TB +120, if I win gonna ride TB tomorow... like Tex too but juiced up now, may go with -1
PARLAY (2 TEAMS) [909] STL CARDINALS -1½-115 ( CARPENTER -R / B MYERS -R ) [927] TEX RANGERS -1½+105 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R )
150 / 424
MLB
STRAIGHT BET [927] TEX RANGERS -160 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R )
800 / 500
Sep 28 08:05 PM
MLB
MLB
PARLAY (2 TEAMS) [912] MIL BREWERS -240 ( J LOCKE -L / Z GREINKE -R ) [927] TEX RANGERS -160 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R )
222 / 289
Sep 28 10:10 PM
MLB
MLB
PARLAY (2 TEAMS) [912] MIL BREWERS -240 ( J LOCKE -L / Z GREINKE -R ) [929] OAK ATHLETICS -172 ( G GONZALEZ-L / A VASQUEZ -L )
250 / 310
Sep 28 10:10 PM
MLB
MLB
REVERSE ACTION (150 USD) (1 of 1) [927] TEX RANGERS -1½+105 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R ) [929] OAK ATHLETICS -1½-105 ( G GONZALEZ-L / A VASQUEZ -L )
fuck it.. here's to the last day of mlb and riding your picks from time to time the last month and a half has been a fucking blast.. thanks for the run regardless of tonights results its been $$$
but lets win tonight too : )
Sep 28 08:05 PM
MLB
MLB
PARLAY (2 TEAMS) [909] STL CARDINALS -1½-115 ( CARPENTER -R / B MYERS -R ) [927] TEX RANGERS -1½+105 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R )
150 / 424
MLB
STRAIGHT BET [927] TEX RANGERS -160 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R )
800 / 500
Sep 28 08:05 PM
MLB
MLB
PARLAY (2 TEAMS) [912] MIL BREWERS -240 ( J LOCKE -L / Z GREINKE -R ) [927] TEX RANGERS -160 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R )
222 / 289
Sep 28 10:10 PM
MLB
MLB
PARLAY (2 TEAMS) [912] MIL BREWERS -240 ( J LOCKE -L / Z GREINKE -R ) [929] OAK ATHLETICS -172 ( G GONZALEZ-L / A VASQUEZ -L )
250 / 310
Sep 28 10:10 PM
MLB
MLB
REVERSE ACTION (150 USD) (1 of 1) [927] TEX RANGERS -1½+105 ( M HARRISON-L / G RICHARDS-R ) [929] OAK ATHLETICS -1½-105 ( G GONZALEZ-L / A VASQUEZ -L )
fuck it.. here's to the last day of mlb and riding your picks from time to time the last month and a half has been a fucking blast.. thanks for the run regardless of tonights results its been $$$