• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Bodio's MLB Wed 09/28

    «First Previous 789 ... 8910 Next Last»
    438
    DDH420
    bodio
    TucsonClip
    CreepingDoom
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30586
    Posts: 239
    «First Previous 789 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    438
    438
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 543
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:00 PM ET #151

    hey bodio like the plays dint know you were from chi town i live a hour away   i took blue jays and mets big today i also like atlanta, rays,det over but not sure bout texas
    Reply
    hey bodio like the plays dint know you were from chi town i live a hour away   i took blue jays and mets big today i also like atlanta, rays,det over but not sure bout texas
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:01 PM ET #152

    Typo...remove not for a

    give one back with FLA ML but still not decent day.

    Reply
    Typo...remove not for a

    give one back with FLA ML but still not decent day.

     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:01 PM ET #153

    Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDoom:




    Actually it was my book who had the pitching change and showed Weaver as the new pitcher, but then they changed it back.
    +

    haha...ok I guess this applies to certain books like Pinny and 5Dimes. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDoom:




    Actually it was my book who had the pitching change and showed Weaver as the new pitcher, but then they changed it back.
    +

    haha...ok I guess this applies to certain books like Pinny and 5Dimes. 
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:03 PM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    Nope a tenth of that. I like playing a lot for small rather than a few for a bunch. I seem to get to emotionally involved when I bet bigger.

    But thats the way I like it. Went 4-0 on my afternoon card I posted here a few hours ago for a nice 7.8 unit afternoon. Looks like I may give one back with FLA ML but still not decent day.

    And with the way things are going I think I may adjust your advice and go TEX to DET & to MIL as a 3 gamer.

    Also thinking of playing NYY & BALTY each S.U for a unit hoping for at least a split. Worst case and both faves win I get a play in game as a parting gift/consolation prize lolol

    Looking at BOS/BAL and NYY/TBR I don't like either of the 'dogs' any longer.  I know the favorites are way too juiced up but it's hard to imagine either BAL or NYY winning against the 2 pitchers they're facing.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    Nope a tenth of that. I like playing a lot for small rather than a few for a bunch. I seem to get to emotionally involved when I bet bigger.

    But thats the way I like it. Went 4-0 on my afternoon card I posted here a few hours ago for a nice 7.8 unit afternoon. Looks like I may give one back with FLA ML but still not decent day.

    And with the way things are going I think I may adjust your advice and go TEX to DET & to MIL as a 3 gamer.

    Also thinking of playing NYY & BALTY each S.U for a unit hoping for at least a split. Worst case and both faves win I get a play in game as a parting gift/consolation prize lolol

    Looking at BOS/BAL and NYY/TBR I don't like either of the 'dogs' any longer.  I know the favorites are way too juiced up but it's hard to imagine either BAL or NYY winning against the 2 pitchers they're facing.  
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:04 PM ET #155

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:



    The bunt single to reinforce his batting average lead and then coming out of the game in the 1st.

    Really?  did he get injured or just came out on his own?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:



    The bunt single to reinforce his batting average lead and then coming out of the game in the 1st.

    Really?  did he get injured or just came out on his own?
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:05 PM ET #156

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock0419ny:

    ADAM JONES SAID HE WOULD RATHER BEAT BOSTEN THEN GET ANOTHER GOLD GLOVE LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THERE COMING TO PLAY TONIGHT

    Yes they are.  Won't be easy for the Sox but they do have a way better pitcher on the mound.  The 3-day rest shouldn't be as big of a factor since Lester only threw 55 pitches last game.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock0419ny:

    ADAM JONES SAID HE WOULD RATHER BEAT BOSTEN THEN GET ANOTHER GOLD GLOVE LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THERE COMING TO PLAY TONIGHT

    Yes they are.  Won't be easy for the Sox but they do have a way better pitcher on the mound.  The 3-day rest shouldn't be as big of a factor since Lester only threw 55 pitches last game.  
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:05 PM ET #157

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Really?  did he get injured or just came out on his own?


    Came out as soon as he got to first.  Even the Met fans booed
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Really?  did he get injured or just came out on his own?


    Came out as soon as he got to first.  Even the Met fans booed
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:06 PM ET #158

    Quote Originally Posted by 416bet:

     

    he pulled himself after getting a hit today.... If I paid for a ticket today I'd be upset.

     

    espn: "I said, 'If I go 1-for-1, take me out of the game,'" Reyes said. "And I did that. If I went 0-for-1, maybe I'm still in the game until I get a hit. ... I wanted to stay in the game, but (Mets fans) have to understand, too, what's going on. They have to feel happy about it if I win the batting title.


    You gotta be shitting me!  Really?  A player wanting to come out of a game to preserve a batting title?  That's bush-league! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 416bet:

     

    he pulled himself after getting a hit today.... If I paid for a ticket today I'd be upset.

     

    espn: "I said, 'If I go 1-for-1, take me out of the game,'" Reyes said. "And I did that. If I went 0-for-1, maybe I'm still in the game until I get a hit. ... I wanted to stay in the game, but (Mets fans) have to understand, too, what's going on. They have to feel happy about it if I win the batting title.


    You gotta be shitting me!  Really?  A player wanting to come out of a game to preserve a batting title?  That's bush-league! 
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:07 PM ET #159

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:



    Came out as soon as he got to first.  Even the Met fans booed

    That is horrible!  Why?  What do you get for winning a batting title?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:



    Came out as soon as he got to first.  Even the Met fans booed

    That is horrible!  Why?  What do you get for winning a batting title?
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:08 PM ET #160

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    That is horrible!  Why?  What do you get for winning a batting title?


    Putting it on your free agent resume listed under...

    Reason Why I'm Not Ted Williams

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    That is horrible!  Why?  What do you get for winning a batting title?


    Putting it on your free agent resume listed under...

    Reason Why I'm Not Ted Williams

     
    CreepingDoom
    CreepingDoom
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:11 PM ET #161

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:

    +

    haha...ok I guess this applies to certain books like Pinny and 5Dimes. 


    On that note, what books should I be using?  Currently using SBG, should I stay or should I go?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:

    +

    haha...ok I guess this applies to certain books like Pinny and 5Dimes. 


    On that note, what books should I be using?  Currently using SBG, should I stay or should I go?
     
    moemoney
    moemoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 2899
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:12 PM ET #162

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    That is horrible!  Why?  What do you get for winning a batting title?

    Leverage as a free agent I guess...he will be looking for top dollar. The batting title just adds to his resume...hope Braun goes 4-4 tonight to win it though 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    That is horrible!  Why?  What do you get for winning a batting title?

    Leverage as a free agent I guess...he will be looking for top dollar. The batting title just adds to his resume...hope Braun goes 4-4 tonight to win it though 
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:19 PM ET #163

    With how Lester has been recently (ruining my FL team down the stretch) especially on the road L2 I'm gonna try 1 unit on each and see what happens. Your discipline and patience are definitely the way to go and something I want/need to employ next season but down the stretch it's been working fading BOS so with this possibly the last game of the year I'll give it one more shot. And honestly as much as I hate to admit it having monster week so far isn't helping me keep leans off my card. Thanx for all the hard work,time and effort man,I'm a stubborn prick and sometimes need to learn the hard way......next time 
    Reply
    With how Lester has been recently (ruining my FL team down the stretch) especially on the road L2 I'm gonna try 1 unit on each and see what happens. Your discipline and patience are definitely the way to go and something I want/need to employ next season but down the stretch it's been working fading BOS so with this possibly the last game of the year I'll give it one more shot. And honestly as much as I hate to admit it having monster week so far isn't helping me keep leans off my card. Thanx for all the hard work,time and effort man,I'm a stubborn prick and sometimes need to learn the hard way......next time 
     
    spotsplays10
    spotsplays10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:21 PM ET #164

    hey bodio,i hardly ever post or comment but ive been on this site for years and i have to tell u that ur one of the few cappers on here that i truly believe in.I just wanted to thank u for ur knowledge and ur hard work.Is this ur job or just supplementing ur income? 
    Reply
    hey bodio,i hardly ever post or comment but ive been on this site for years and i have to tell u that ur one of the few cappers on here that i truly believe in.I just wanted to thank u for ur knowledge and ur hard work.Is this ur job or just supplementing ur income? 
     
    OhWilson10
    OhWilson10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 58
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:22 PM ET #165

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:



    Putting it on your free agent resume listed under...

    Reason Why I'm Not Ted Williams


    "If I'm going to be a .400 hitter, I'm going to be a .400 hitter all the way"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:



    Putting it on your free agent resume listed under...

    Reason Why I'm Not Ted Williams


    "If I'm going to be a .400 hitter, I'm going to be a .400 hitter all the way"
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:22 PM ET #166

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    You gotta be shitting me!  Really?  A player wanting to come out of a game to preserve a batting title?  That's bush-league! 
    As my friends in the hiphop community often say WORD !!!

    That is complete horseshit
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    You gotta be shitting me!  Really?  A player wanting to come out of a game to preserve a batting title?  That's bush-league! 
    As my friends in the hiphop community often say WORD !!!

    That is complete horseshit
     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:31 PM ET #167

    Drew brees wears #9 to honor ted williams. When asked why he likes ted he responded "ted played dh and risked losing his .400 season"

    Reply
    Drew brees wears #9 to honor ted williams. When asked why he likes ted he responded "ted played dh and risked losing his .400 season"

     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:32 PM ET #168

    Drew brees wears #9 to honor ted williams. When asked why he likes ted he responded "ted played dh and risked losing his .400 season"

    Reply
    Drew brees wears #9 to honor ted williams. When asked why he likes ted he responded "ted played dh and risked losing his .400 season"

     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:33 PM ET #169

    Moore out of the pen for the Rays if Price struggles...
    Reply
    Moore out of the pen for the Rays if Price struggles...
     
    MIKECOUU78
    MIKECOUU78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 8116
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:34 PM ET #170

    Best of luck tonight and for the post season

    And especially thank for all work

    Reply

    Best of luck tonight and for the post season

    And especially thank for all work

     
    spotsplays10
    spotsplays10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:34 PM ET #171

    i get some really strong info on nfl games.i know that sounds like some bullshit like u hear from every sick fuck on this site but like i said before i respect u for what u do.take it for what it is but im gonna start just leaving u plays on ur nfl forum.after six or seven weeks u will begin to see what im talking about.i hope i didnt come across the the wrong way.gl with all ur plays 
    Reply
    i get some really strong info on nfl games.i know that sounds like some bullshit like u hear from every sick fuck on this site but like i said before i respect u for what u do.take it for what it is but im gonna start just leaving u plays on ur nfl forum.after six or seven weeks u will begin to see what im talking about.i hope i didnt come across the the wrong way.gl with all ur plays 
     
    P4P
    P4P
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8858
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:37 PM ET #172

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:

    Moore out of the pen for the Rays if Price struggles...

    Really? I figured he'd be the starter tomorrow...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:

    Moore out of the pen for the Rays if Price struggles...

    Really? I figured he'd be the starter tomorrow...

     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:38 PM ET #173

    Quote Originally Posted by spotsplays10:

    hey bodio,i hardly ever post or comment but ive been on this site for years and i have to tell u that ur one of the few cappers on here that i truly believe in.I just wanted to thank u for ur knowledge and ur hard work.Is this ur job or just supplementing ur income? 


    this is my LIFE!
    Sports is all I do, nothing else.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spotsplays10:

    hey bodio,i hardly ever post or comment but ive been on this site for years and i have to tell u that ur one of the few cappers on here that i truly believe in.I just wanted to thank u for ur knowledge and ur hard work.Is this ur job or just supplementing ur income? 


    this is my LIFE!
    Sports is all I do, nothing else.
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:38 PM ET #174

    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    Really? I figured he'd be the starter tomorrow...



    I think its more precautionary, in case Price struggles.

    Regardless of tomorrow, they cant afford to lose tonight.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    Really? I figured he'd be the starter tomorrow...



    I think its more precautionary, in case Price struggles.

    Regardless of tomorrow, they cant afford to lose tonight.
     
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 6:39 PM ET #175

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:

    Moore out of the pen for the Rays if Price struggles...


    Really?  I love Moore.  Can't wait to see him (and back him) tomorrow against the BoSox.
    Hopefully Price doesn't struggle! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:

    Moore out of the pen for the Rays if Price struggles...


    Really?  I love Moore.  Can't wait to see him (and back him) tomorrow against the BoSox.
    Hopefully Price doesn't struggle! 
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 789 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,592
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.