• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Bodio's MLB Wed 09/28

    «First Previous 234 ... 8910 Next Last»
    bodio
    redemption2012
    DDH420
    svensk
    416bet
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30586
    Posts: 239
    «First Previous 234 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:22 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAG:

    Bodio what do you think about the OVER in the Giants/Rockies game with Surkamp now pitching?

    Don't like it.  I lean UNDER in that one.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAG:

    Bodio what do you think about the OVER in the Giants/Rockies game with Surkamp now pitching?

    Don't like it.  I lean UNDER in that one.
     
    redemption2012
    redemption2012
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:23 PM ET #27

    lets end the regular season strong bodio
    Reply
    lets end the regular season strong bodio
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:23 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    The offenses are about equal right now. Lester on 3 days rest doesn't scare me. Simon on the other hand...

    Someone obviously saw value on the O's though as the line is just plummeting. It's moved almost 35 cents since the opener.


    Yeah I noticed that! 

    I'm still going to wait for the lineups though even though more 'value' will probably be lost. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    The offenses are about equal right now. Lester on 3 days rest doesn't scare me. Simon on the other hand...

    Someone obviously saw value on the O's though as the line is just plummeting. It's moved almost 35 cents since the opener.


    Yeah I noticed that! 

    I'm still going to wait for the lineups though even though more 'value' will probably be lost. 
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:30 PM ET #29

    Morrow is so sketchy I usually hesitate to bet on or against him but after seeing how many bats are "resting" today for what I have no idea (the off-season ???) I'll take a stab at the under with ya. Just gonna be sitting around watching and betting champs league anyways so I'll take a lil action on this games as I'll be flipping in and out anyways.

    And I'm thinking about a vig buster of DET ML to TEX ML +165. Pocello is throwing well and DET's bats scoring with 33 runs L3. And CLE is marching out a rook with 3 spot starts this year who only lasted 4,3.1 and 5.1 innings in those contests. If he doesn't go deep again the pen may be in trouble with that 5.18 era L10.
    Reply
    Morrow is so sketchy I usually hesitate to bet on or against him but after seeing how many bats are "resting" today for what I have no idea (the off-season ???) I'll take a stab at the under with ya. Just gonna be sitting around watching and betting champs league anyways so I'll take a lil action on this games as I'll be flipping in and out anyways.

    And I'm thinking about a vig buster of DET ML to TEX ML +165. Pocello is throwing well and DET's bats scoring with 33 runs L3. And CLE is marching out a rook with 3 spot starts this year who only lasted 4,3.1 and 5.1 innings in those contests. If he doesn't go deep again the pen may be in trouble with that 5.18 era L10.
     
    svensk
    svensk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1699
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:30 PM ET #30

    Reply
     
    416bet
    416bet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:30 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:

    Anyone thinks that Baltimore will win today?

    Man I hope so!  I hate the Sox and love everything about the Rays.  Somehow I get the impression that Showalter is the type of guy that would love to be the nail the coffin for the Sox (or Yanks for that matter). 

     

    Thanks again for the picks.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:

    Anyone thinks that Baltimore will win today?

    Man I hope so!  I hate the Sox and love everything about the Rays.  Somehow I get the impression that Showalter is the type of guy that would love to be the nail the coffin for the Sox (or Yanks for that matter). 

     

    Thanks again for the picks.

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:32 PM ET #32

    Reply
     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:33 PM ET #33

    Off topic....do you like Shakhtar Donetsk today?  

    I wonder if anyone reading this knows who that is....:)
    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply
    Off topic....do you like Shakhtar Donetsk today?  

    I wonder if anyone reading this knows who that is....:)
     
    P4P
    P4P
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8858
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:33 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    Morrow is so sketchy I usually hesitate to bet on or against him but after seeing how many bats are "resting" today for what I have no idea (the off-season ???) I'll take a stab at the under with ya. Just gonna be sitting around watching and betting champs league anyways so I'll take a lil action on this games as I'll be flipping in and out anyways.

    And I'm thinking about a vig buster of DET ML to TEX ML +165. Pocello is throwing well and DET's bats scoring with 33 runs L3. And CLE is marching out a rook with 3 spot starts this year who only lasted 4,3.1 and 5.1 innings in those contests. If he doesn't go deep again the pen may be in trouble with that 5.18 era L10.

    If you're looking for someone to team with the Rangers to get plus money, I'd lean the Brewers in lieu of the Tigers. Give me Greinke over Porcello any day of the week.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    Morrow is so sketchy I usually hesitate to bet on or against him but after seeing how many bats are "resting" today for what I have no idea (the off-season ???) I'll take a stab at the under with ya. Just gonna be sitting around watching and betting champs league anyways so I'll take a lil action on this games as I'll be flipping in and out anyways.

    And I'm thinking about a vig buster of DET ML to TEX ML +165. Pocello is throwing well and DET's bats scoring with 33 runs L3. And CLE is marching out a rook with 3 spot starts this year who only lasted 4,3.1 and 5.1 innings in those contests. If he doesn't go deep again the pen may be in trouble with that 5.18 era L10.

    If you're looking for someone to team with the Rangers to get plus money, I'd lean the Brewers in lieu of the Tigers. Give me Greinke over Porcello any day of the week.

     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:38 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by 416bet:

    Man I hope so!  I hate the Sox and love everything about the Rays.  Somehow I get the impression that Showalter is the type of guy that would love to be the nail the coffin for the Sox (or Yanks for that matter). 

     

    Thanks again for the picks.

    With Price going I'd expect TB to win so I'd also like BOS to win as well just so we could get a play in game. And I agree about Showalter he seems like the hard nosed old school integrity guy that would love to play spoiler.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 416bet:

    Man I hope so!  I hate the Sox and love everything about the Rays.  Somehow I get the impression that Showalter is the type of guy that would love to be the nail the coffin for the Sox (or Yanks for that matter). 

     

    Thanks again for the picks.

    With Price going I'd expect TB to win so I'd also like BOS to win as well just so we could get a play in game. And I agree about Showalter he seems like the hard nosed old school integrity guy that would love to play spoiler.
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:39 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    Morrow is so sketchy I usually hesitate to bet on or against him but after seeing how many bats are "resting" today for what I have no idea (the off-season ???) I'll take a stab at the under with ya. Just gonna be sitting around watching and betting champs league anyways so I'll take a lil action on this games as I'll be flipping in and out anyways.

    And I'm thinking about a vig buster of DET ML to TEX ML +165. Pocello is throwing well and DET's bats scoring with 33 runs L3. And CLE is marching out a rook with 3 spot starts this year who only lasted 4,3.1 and 5.1 innings in those contests. If he doesn't go deep again the pen may be in trouble with that 5.18 era L10.

    who do you like in Champs League today?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    Morrow is so sketchy I usually hesitate to bet on or against him but after seeing how many bats are "resting" today for what I have no idea (the off-season ???) I'll take a stab at the under with ya. Just gonna be sitting around watching and betting champs league anyways so I'll take a lil action on this games as I'll be flipping in and out anyways.

    And I'm thinking about a vig buster of DET ML to TEX ML +165. Pocello is throwing well and DET's bats scoring with 33 runs L3. And CLE is marching out a rook with 3 spot starts this year who only lasted 4,3.1 and 5.1 innings in those contests. If he doesn't go deep again the pen may be in trouble with that 5.18 era L10.

    who do you like in Champs League today?
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:40 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Off topic....do you like Shakhtar Donetsk today?  

    I wonder if anyone reading this knows who that is....:)

    hell yeah I do!  That's my team.  
    Them and Dynamo Kiyv! 

    Shakhtar is gonna kick some ass!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Off topic....do you like Shakhtar Donetsk today?  

    I wonder if anyone reading this knows who that is....:)

    hell yeah I do!  That's my team.  
    Them and Dynamo Kiyv! 

    Shakhtar is gonna kick some ass!
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:41 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    With Price going I'd expect TB to win so I'd also like BOS to win as well just so we could get a play in game. And I agree about Showalter he seems like the hard nosed old school integrity guy that would love to play spoiler.


    Be careful with Boston
    Who's starting for the Yanks?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:

    With Price going I'd expect TB to win so I'd also like BOS to win as well just so we could get a play in game. And I agree about Showalter he seems like the hard nosed old school integrity guy that would love to play spoiler.


    Be careful with Boston
    Who's starting for the Yanks?
     
    ogkush
    ogkush
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 5882
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:44 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    hell yeah I do!  That's my team.  
    Them and Dynamo Kiyv! 

    Shakhtar is gonna kick some ass!
    Shakhtar will murk today.. And so will Arsenal...

    I singled both and parlayed :

    Arsenal (-170)
    Valencia/Chelsea Draw (+215)
    Marseille/Borussia Draw (+220)



    Bodio my under on the sox game is at 8... Do u think i should lay off it?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    hell yeah I do!  That's my team.  
    Them and Dynamo Kiyv! 

    Shakhtar is gonna kick some ass!
    Shakhtar will murk today.. And so will Arsenal...

    I singled both and parlayed :

    Arsenal (-170)
    Valencia/Chelsea Draw (+215)
    Marseille/Borussia Draw (+220)



    Bodio my under on the sox game is at 8... Do u think i should lay off it?
     
    depbmoc
    depbmoc
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 11613
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:46 PM ET #40

    good luck today, thanks
    Reply
    good luck today, thanks
     
    JMAG
    JMAG
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:47 PM ET #41

    What is stopping you from playing Rockies +128 today Bods?
    Reply
    What is stopping you from playing Rockies +128 today Bods?
     
    keepitstrict
    keepitstrict
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 11114
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 1:50 PM ET #42

    Reply
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:00 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAG:

    What is stopping you from playing Rockies +128 today Bods?


    1. Eric Young (S) LF
    2. Dexter Fowler (S) CF
    3. Mark Ellis (R) 2B
    4. Kevin Kouzmanoff (R) 3B
    5. Seth Smith (L) RF
    6. Jordan Pacheco (R) C
    7. Ty Wigginton (R) 1B
    8. Tommy Field (R) SS
    9. Drew Pomeranz (R) P

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAG:

    What is stopping you from playing Rockies +128 today Bods?


    1. Eric Young (S) LF
    2. Dexter Fowler (S) CF
    3. Mark Ellis (R) 2B
    4. Kevin Kouzmanoff (R) 3B
    5. Seth Smith (L) RF
    6. Jordan Pacheco (R) C
    7. Ty Wigginton (R) 1B
    8. Tommy Field (R) SS
    9. Drew Pomeranz (R) P

     
    playadan07
    playadan07
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:00 PM ET #44

    Bodio,

    I got jays/wsox at o/u8....Under still a play?

     

    Reply

    Bodio,

    I got jays/wsox at o/u8....Under still a play?

     

     
    TomGermany
    TomGermany
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 1335
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:02 PM ET #45

    BOL today
    Reply
    BOL today
     
    FearTheWeb
    FearTheWeb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 3962
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:05 PM ET #46

    Like your stuff. BOL

    Reply

    Like your stuff. BOL

     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:12 PM ET #47

    Reply
     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:17 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by playadan07:

    Bodio,

    I got jays/wsox at o/u8....Under still a play?

     



    humber cant throw strikes
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by playadan07:

    Bodio,

    I got jays/wsox at o/u8....Under still a play?

     



    humber cant throw strikes
     
    5t4r5align
    5t4r5align
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9543
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:28 PM ET #49

    Can't thank you enough for your work this year.  Small shout out to you in my thread.  Off topic.. What do you think is going to happen with NBA lockout?  I haven't really heard much except bad news
    Reply
    Can't thank you enough for your work this year.  Small shout out to you in my thread.  Off topic.. What do you think is going to happen with NBA lockout?  I haven't really heard much except bad news
     
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 2:35 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by 5t4r5align:

    Can't thank you enough for your work this year.  Small shout out to you in my thread.  Off topic.. What do you think is going to happen with NBA lockout?  I haven't really heard much except bad news


    Huge meeting today, as im a huge NBA guy.

    The owners proposing a drop of their push for the hard cap is a big step all around.  However, the first hurdle (and the biggest immo) is the BRI.

    Yesterday, there was word the owners might propose a 50/50 BRI (basketball related income) share, which is up 4% from their last offer.  To put things in perspective, under the last CBA, the players received exactly 57% of the BRI.

    That is the biggest hurdle, and if there is good news on that front today, I think a season will be saved, albeit not on time.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 5t4r5align:

    Can't thank you enough for your work this year.  Small shout out to you in my thread.  Off topic.. What do you think is going to happen with NBA lockout?  I haven't really heard much except bad news


    Huge meeting today, as im a huge NBA guy.

    The owners proposing a drop of their push for the hard cap is a big step all around.  However, the first hurdle (and the biggest immo) is the BRI.

    Yesterday, there was word the owners might propose a 50/50 BRI (basketball related income) share, which is up 4% from their last offer.  To put things in perspective, under the last CBA, the players received exactly 57% of the BRI.

    That is the biggest hurdle, and if there is good news on that front today, I think a season will be saved, albeit not on time.
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 234 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,580
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.