• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Bodio's MLB Wed 09/28

    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»
    StevieY
    LumpZ370
    TucsonClip
    bodio
    MarnORZ
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30586
    Posts: 239
    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    StevieY
    StevieY
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 625
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:18 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    What do you mean?

     

    I mean have you looked at the lineup and decided whether you're going to play the rangers or not? I know u said u were waiting on the line ups...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    What do you mean?

     

    I mean have you looked at the lineup and decided whether you're going to play the rangers or not? I know u said u were waiting on the line ups...

     
    LumpZ370
    LumpZ370
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 46
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:24 PM ET #127

    wow rangers line jumped....  whats going on?

    im laying 785 ton win 5.....yikes....

    Reply

    wow rangers line jumped....  whats going on?

    im laying 785 ton win 5.....yikes....

     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:25 PM ET #128

    Braun needs at least 3 hits out of 4 to win the batting title over that poser Reyes...
    Reply
    Braun needs at least 3 hits out of 4 to win the batting title over that poser Reyes...
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:25 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by Illwildcats:

    Bodio, you in the city or the burbs?

    Chi Town!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwildcats:

    Bodio, you in the city or the burbs?

    Chi Town!
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:25 PM ET #130

    Bodio any late plays tonight?
    Reply
    Bodio any late plays tonight?
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:26 PM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock0419ny:

    WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA

    THANX BODS

    haha...too bad jays couldn't come back last night!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock0419ny:

    WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA

    THANX BODS

    haha...too bad jays couldn't come back last night!
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:28 PM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:

    I'd like to echo Mozart and his post #110 if I could.....

    I find it refreshing for someone to be giving back knowledge like you do on a daily basis Bodio. I like to think I'm the type of person who if given the chance (meaning if I were good enough) would help others with there questions and picks. Unfortunatly, I'm not good enough yet to do what you are doing. You however have helped me learn a thing or 37 about baseball and my first full yr has been a big success in my eyes. I have no problem telling people I tail you but I am also learning from you and your material. What a genuine thing to do for others, fully knowing you're going to have idiots come in on a daily basis trashing you because they decided to follow you on 1 single play. I've played every play you've made (save for a couple early season WSOX gms) and have learned and profited from it. What a tool to have the rest of my years in this game called gambling. Thank you and best of luck to all of youin the future

     


    Nice!  Thanks for the kind words.
    The fact that you avoided a couple of early season White Sox plays means you're even more profitable than me this season.  Hopefully you avoided all my parlays as well!  (except the one tonight!...)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by doliver517:

    I'd like to echo Mozart and his post #110 if I could.....

    I find it refreshing for someone to be giving back knowledge like you do on a daily basis Bodio. I like to think I'm the type of person who if given the chance (meaning if I were good enough) would help others with there questions and picks. Unfortunatly, I'm not good enough yet to do what you are doing. You however have helped me learn a thing or 37 about baseball and my first full yr has been a big success in my eyes. I have no problem telling people I tail you but I am also learning from you and your material. What a genuine thing to do for others, fully knowing you're going to have idiots come in on a daily basis trashing you because they decided to follow you on 1 single play. I've played every play you've made (save for a couple early season WSOX gms) and have learned and profited from it. What a tool to have the rest of my years in this game called gambling. Thank you and best of luck to all of youin the future

     


    Nice!  Thanks for the kind words.
    The fact that you avoided a couple of early season White Sox plays means you're even more profitable than me this season.  Hopefully you avoided all my parlays as well!  (except the one tonight!...)
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:33 PM ET #133

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog:

    I know what you're response will be "only bet 2-3% of your BR." Looking at this Angels lineup makes me salivate.

    Eric Aybar

    Mike Trout

    Peter Bourjos

    Vernon Wells

    1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
    2. Mike Trout (R) RF
    3. Peter Bourjos (R) CF
    4. Vernon Wells (R) DH
    5. Alberto Callaspo (S) 3B
    6. Jeremy Moore (L) LF
    7. Bobby Wilson (R) C
    8. Efren Navarro (L) 1B
    9. Gil Velazquez (R) 2B
    Alberto Callaspo

    Jeremy Moore

    Bobby Wilson

    Efren Navarro

    Gil Velazquez

    Bourjous in the 3 hole, Wells hittin cleanup, who the hell is Moore Wilson Navarro Velazquez? REALLY likin the Rangers


    Alright, bet 3.1% of your BR than!  :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog:

    I know what you're response will be "only bet 2-3% of your BR." Looking at this Angels lineup makes me salivate.

    Eric Aybar

    Mike Trout

    Peter Bourjos

    Vernon Wells

    1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
    2. Mike Trout (R) RF
    3. Peter Bourjos (R) CF
    4. Vernon Wells (R) DH
    5. Alberto Callaspo (S) 3B
    6. Jeremy Moore (L) LF
    7. Bobby Wilson (R) C
    8. Efren Navarro (L) 1B
    9. Gil Velazquez (R) 2B
    Alberto Callaspo

    Jeremy Moore

    Bobby Wilson

    Efren Navarro

    Gil Velazquez

    Bourjous in the 3 hole, Wells hittin cleanup, who the hell is Moore Wilson Navarro Velazquez? REALLY likin the Rangers


    Alright, bet 3.1% of your BR than!  :)
     
    MarnORZ
    MarnORZ
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:34 PM ET #134

    Wait, what's your parlay for tonight?
    Reply
    Wait, what's your parlay for tonight?
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:34 PM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by composite:

    BTW, did anyone watch yesterday's TB/NYY game? I didn't and watching the running box score, it sure looked like the Yanks were giving full effort.  Glad TB covered the -1 line. 

    But then I read about Tex jogging the base pads and stopping @ 3rd base on obvious scoring opportunities, etc. etc.  Just made me wonder whether he was giving 100%.

    Curious if anyone saw the game and could give their thoughts.


    Of course they were giving 100%.  Tex made a boneheaded attempt to 'tag' instead of assuming the ball will go off the wall.  Prevented a +1.5 RL cover for me!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by composite:

    BTW, did anyone watch yesterday's TB/NYY game? I didn't and watching the running box score, it sure looked like the Yanks were giving full effort.  Glad TB covered the -1 line. 

    But then I read about Tex jogging the base pads and stopping @ 3rd base on obvious scoring opportunities, etc. etc.  Just made me wonder whether he was giving 100%.

    Curious if anyone saw the game and could give their thoughts.


    Of course they were giving 100%.  Tex made a boneheaded attempt to 'tag' instead of assuming the ball will go off the wall.  Prevented a +1.5 RL cover for me!  
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:35 PM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by RunLineThis:




    Bodio is covers MVP

    I think you Avatar is the real Covers MVP! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RunLineThis:




    Bodio is covers MVP

    I think you Avatar is the real Covers MVP! 
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:35 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by gusto56:

    Hi Big Brutha how are ya?Whats your opinion on the under/over in yankee game?Or any good props?Thanks for input and have a Luckey Day.

    Kind of like the OVER.
    This Yankee pitcher might get shelled tonight and Bombers are good for a couple. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gusto56:

    Hi Big Brutha how are ya?Whats your opinion on the under/over in yankee game?Or any good props?Thanks for input and have a Luckey Day.

    Kind of like the OVER.
    This Yankee pitcher might get shelled tonight and Bombers are good for a couple. 
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:36 PM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by composite:

    ABSOLUTELY!  Whether we agree or disagree, I always value your input, Bodio!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by composite:

    ABSOLUTELY!  Whether we agree or disagree, I always value your input, Bodio!


     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:36 PM ET #139

    Quote Originally Posted by LumpZ370:

    Been following you for a while now.....first time posting. keep it up and keep it cuming.....  BOL buddy.... 
    9/28/2011 5:07 PM Money Line Baseball - 927 Texas Rangers -157 for Game

    Damn, odds are moving eh?  But then I guess that LAA lineup is pretty weak
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LumpZ370:

    Been following you for a while now.....first time posting. keep it up and keep it cuming.....  BOL buddy.... 
    9/28/2011 5:07 PM Money Line Baseball - 927 Texas Rangers -157 for Game

    Damn, odds are moving eh?  But then I guess that LAA lineup is pretty weak
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:37 PM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieY:

     

    I mean have you looked at the lineup and decided whether you're going to play the rangers or not? I know u said u were waiting on the line ups...


    sorry for the confusion.
    The 2 plays posted on page 1 are locked in.
    I'm looking at a couple of other plays and waiting on the lineups for those...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieY:

     

    I mean have you looked at the lineup and decided whether you're going to play the rangers or not? I know u said u were waiting on the line ups...


    sorry for the confusion.
    The 2 plays posted on page 1 are locked in.
    I'm looking at a couple of other plays and waiting on the lineups for those...
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:37 PM ET #141

    Quote Originally Posted by LumpZ370:

    wow rangers line jumped....  whats going on?

    im laying 785 ton win 5.....yikes....


    weak Angels lineup.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LumpZ370:

    wow rangers line jumped....  whats going on?

    im laying 785 ton win 5.....yikes....


    weak Angels lineup.
     
    CreepingDoom
    CreepingDoom
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:38 PM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    I've learned one thing over the years, if you're not sure who is starting in MLB, always check who the books have listed.  They're way more reliable than websites, newspapers, or your friends  :)



    Actually it was my book who had the pitching change and showed Weaver as the new pitcher, but then they changed it back.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    I've learned one thing over the years, if you're not sure who is starting in MLB, always check who the books have listed.  They're way more reliable than websites, newspapers, or your friends  :)



    Actually it was my book who had the pitching change and showed Weaver as the new pitcher, but then they changed it back.
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:43 PM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    I'm guessing for most people 0.7 units doesn't mean $700

    Nope a tenth of that. I like playing a lot for small rather than a few for a bunch. I seem to get to emotionally involved when I bet bigger.

    But thats the way I like it. Went 4-0 on my afternoon card I posted here a few hours ago for a nice 7.8 unit afternoon. Looks like I may give one back with FLA ML but still not decent day.

    And with the way things are going I think I may adjust your advice and go TEX to DET & to MIL as a 3 gamer.

    Also thinking of playing NYY & BALTY each S.U for a unit hoping for at least a split. Worst case and both faves win I get a play in game as a parting gift/consolation prize lolol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    I'm guessing for most people 0.7 units doesn't mean $700

    Nope a tenth of that. I like playing a lot for small rather than a few for a bunch. I seem to get to emotionally involved when I bet bigger.

    But thats the way I like it. Went 4-0 on my afternoon card I posted here a few hours ago for a nice 7.8 unit afternoon. Looks like I may give one back with FLA ML but still not decent day.

    And with the way things are going I think I may adjust your advice and go TEX to DET & to MIL as a 3 gamer.

    Also thinking of playing NYY & BALTY each S.U for a unit hoping for at least a split. Worst case and both faves win I get a play in game as a parting gift/consolation prize lolol
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:43 PM ET #144

    1. Xavier Paul (L) LF
    2. Neil Walker (S) 2B
    3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
    4. Derrek Lee (R) 1B
    5. Garrett Jones (L) RF
    6. Jason Jaramillo (S) C
    7. Pedro Alvarez (L) 3B
    8. Ronny Cedeno (R) SS
    9. Jeff Locke (L) P

    Go Pirates! (DBacks Fan)
    Reply
    1. Xavier Paul (L) LF
    2. Neil Walker (S) 2B
    3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
    4. Derrek Lee (R) 1B
    5. Garrett Jones (L) RF
    6. Jason Jaramillo (S) C
    7. Pedro Alvarez (L) 3B
    8. Ronny Cedeno (R) SS
    9. Jeff Locke (L) P

    Go Pirates! (DBacks Fan)
     
    RoosterKing
    RoosterKing
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 620
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:43 PM ET #145

    Nice hit on the TOR/CWS under B, gonna roll with you on TEX as well Thanks for all the insight! BOL ongoing!
    Reply
    Nice hit on the TOR/CWS under B, gonna roll with you on TEX as well Thanks for all the insight! BOL ongoing!
     
    CreepingDoom
    CreepingDoom
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:44 PM ET #146

    Thank you Bodio for all the knowledge you have shared with the public.  I have learned a lot from you.
    Reply
    Thank you Bodio for all the knowledge you have shared with the public.  I have learned a lot from you.
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:45 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:

    Braun needs at least 3 hits out of 4 to win the batting title over that poser Reyes...

    Why is Reyes a poser?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonClip:

    Braun needs at least 3 hits out of 4 to win the batting title over that poser Reyes...

    Why is Reyes a poser?
     
    TucsonClip
    TucsonClip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:47 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Why is Reyes a poser?


    The bunt single to reinforce his batting average lead and then coming out of the game in the 1st.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Why is Reyes a poser?


    The bunt single to reinforce his batting average lead and then coming out of the game in the 1st.
     
    Jrock0419ny
    Jrock0419ny
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 361
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:49 PM ET #149

    ADAM JONES SAID HE WOULD RATHER BEAT BOSTEN THEN GET ANOTHER GOLD GLOVE LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THERE COMING TO PLAY TONIGHT
    Reply
    ADAM JONES SAID HE WOULD RATHER BEAT BOSTEN THEN GET ANOTHER GOLD GLOVE LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THERE COMING TO PLAY TONIGHT
     
     
    416bet
    416bet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:59 PM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Why is Reyes a poser?

     

    he pulled himself after getting a hit today.... If I paid for a ticket today I'd be upset.

     

    espn: "I said, 'If I go 1-for-1, take me out of the game,'" Reyes said. "And I did that. If I went 0-for-1, maybe I'm still in the game until I get a hit. ... I wanted to stay in the game, but (Mets fans) have to understand, too, what's going on. They have to feel happy about it if I win the batting title.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Why is Reyes a poser?

     

    he pulled himself after getting a hit today.... If I paid for a ticket today I'd be upset.

     

    espn: "I said, 'If I go 1-for-1, take me out of the game,'" Reyes said. "And I did that. If I went 0-for-1, maybe I'm still in the game until I get a hit. ... I wanted to stay in the game, but (Mets fans) have to understand, too, what's going on. They have to feel happy about it if I win the batting title.

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 210
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,601
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,128
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,011
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.