• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Bodio's MLB Wed 09/28

    «First Previous 567 ... 8910 Next Last»
    CreepingDoom
    416bet
    bodio
    Illwildcats
    P4P
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30586
    Posts: 239
    «First Previous 567 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    CreepingDoom
    CreepingDoom
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:50 PM ET #101

    Actually nevermind, my statement above could be false now.
    Reply
    Actually nevermind, my statement above could be false now.
     
    416bet
    416bet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:51 PM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Dammit, Bodio... I wish that I saw your initial post FIRST before betting on the damn Blue Jays ML 1st 5 innings, sheesh. I was fading Humber. Damn. Blew off a few hundred bucks for nuth'n.

    I'm contemplating a parlay with:

    Rangers ML
    Tigers ML
    Brewers ML

    I can't see any reason not to do this parlay, can anyone?

    Braun may not play tonight for MIL.......seriously, it's Rosh Hashanah.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Dammit, Bodio... I wish that I saw your initial post FIRST before betting on the damn Blue Jays ML 1st 5 innings, sheesh. I was fading Humber. Damn. Blew off a few hundred bucks for nuth'n.

    I'm contemplating a parlay with:

    Rangers ML
    Tigers ML
    Brewers ML

    I can't see any reason not to do this parlay, can anyone?

    Braun may not play tonight for MIL.......seriously, it's Rosh Hashanah.

     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:51 PM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Dammit, Bodio... I wish that I saw your initial post FIRST before betting on the damn Blue Jays ML 1st 5 innings, sheesh. I was fading Humber. Damn. Blew off a few hundred bucks for nuth'n.

    I'm contemplating a parlay with:

    Rangers ML
    Tigers ML
    Brewers ML

    I can't see any reason not to do this parlay, can anyone?

    Porcello's last couple of starts have not been very good.  18 hits given up.  His career xFIP is 4.35 against lefties compared to 3.99 against righties.  Cleveland has 7 lefty bats in there.  

    Besides that, go for it!  I like Rangers and Brewers in a ML parlay. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Dammit, Bodio... I wish that I saw your initial post FIRST before betting on the damn Blue Jays ML 1st 5 innings, sheesh. I was fading Humber. Damn. Blew off a few hundred bucks for nuth'n.

    I'm contemplating a parlay with:

    Rangers ML
    Tigers ML
    Brewers ML

    I can't see any reason not to do this parlay, can anyone?

    Porcello's last couple of starts have not been very good.  18 hits given up.  His career xFIP is 4.35 against lefties compared to 3.99 against righties.  Cleveland has 7 lefty bats in there.  

    Besides that, go for it!  I like Rangers and Brewers in a ML parlay. 

     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:52 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by 416bet:

    Braun may not play tonight for MIL.......seriously, it's Rosh Hashanah.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 416bet:

    Braun may not play tonight for MIL.......seriously, it's Rosh Hashanah.


     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:52 PM ET #105

    the Blue Jays could get to Sale last night instead of today? 

    Reply
    the Blue Jays could get to Sale last night instead of today? 

     
    Illwildcats
    Illwildcats
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 828
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:53 PM ET #106

    C'mon, let's end this Jays/Sox game already!
    Reply
    C'mon, let's end this Jays/Sox game already!
     
    P4P
    P4P
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8858
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:54 PM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Measly +0.7 units eh?  I love days when I win +0.7 units!  

    I'm guessing for most people 0.7 units doesn't mean $700

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bodio:


    Measly +0.7 units eh?  I love days when I win +0.7 units!  

    I'm guessing for most people 0.7 units doesn't mean $700

     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:54 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDoom:

    So I think the Angels changed pitchers and now Weaver is pitching. 

    I've learned one thing over the years, if you're not sure who is starting in MLB, always check who the books have listed.  They're way more reliable than websites, newspapers, or your friends  :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDoom:

    So I think the Angels changed pitchers and now Weaver is pitching. 

    I've learned one thing over the years, if you're not sure who is starting in MLB, always check who the books have listed.  They're way more reliable than websites, newspapers, or your friends  :)
     
    Mozart
    Mozart
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3009
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:54 PM ET #109

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)
    Reply
    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)
     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:55 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    I'm guessing for most people 0.7 units doesn't mean $700

    +

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by P4P:

    I'm guessing for most people 0.7 units doesn't mean $700

    +

     
    bodio
    bodio
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7370
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:56 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

    Thanks Mozart.  Good luck to you buddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

    Thanks Mozart.  Good luck to you buddy
     
    Illwildcats
    Illwildcats
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 828
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:58 PM ET #112

    Bodio, you in the city or the burbs?
    Reply
    Bodio, you in the city or the burbs?
     
    Jrock0419ny
    Jrock0419ny
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 361
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 4:59 PM ET #113

    WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA

    THANX BODS
    Reply
    WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA

    THANX BODS
     
    luiko1
    luiko1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 334
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:01 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...     

    jajaj MVP thats right!

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...     

    jajaj MVP thats right!

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)
     
    LawDog
    LawDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3535
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:03 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

    My vote as well.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

    My vote as well.

     
    LumpZ370
    LumpZ370
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 46
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:03 PM ET #116

    Jays under.....woot....

    everybody do the Bodiooooo

    Risk / To Win Amount: 575.00 / 500.00 (USD) Accepted 9/28/2011 1:44 PM - EST
    Won: 500.00
    Amount Paid: 500.00
    Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection:
    Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox 9/28/2011 2:10:01 PM - (EST)
    Under 8 -115
    Pitchers: Brandon Morrow -R - Must Pitch Philip Humber -R - Must Pitch

    Risk / To Win Amount: 575.00 / 500.00 (USD) Accepted 9/28/2011 1:44 PM - EST
    Won: 500.00
    Amount Paid: 500.00
    Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection:
    Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox 9/28/2011 2:10:01 PM - (EST)
    Under 8 -115
    Pitchers: Brandon Morrow -R - Must Pitch Philip Humber -R - Must Pitch
    9/28/2011 1:44 PM Total Baseball - 917 Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox under 8 -115 for Game

    Reply

    Jays under.....woot....

    everybody do the Bodiooooo

    Risk / To Win Amount: 575.00 / 500.00 (USD) Accepted 9/28/2011 1:44 PM - EST
    Won: 500.00
    Amount Paid: 500.00
    Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection:
    Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox 9/28/2011 2:10:01 PM - (EST)
    Under 8 -115
    Pitchers: Brandon Morrow -R - Must Pitch Philip Humber -R - Must Pitch

    Risk / To Win Amount: 575.00 / 500.00 (USD) Accepted 9/28/2011 1:44 PM - EST
    Won: 500.00
    Amount Paid: 500.00
    Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection:
    Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox 9/28/2011 2:10:01 PM - (EST)
    Under 8 -115
    Pitchers: Brandon Morrow -R - Must Pitch Philip Humber -R - Must Pitch
    9/28/2011 1:44 PM Total Baseball - 917 Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox under 8 -115 for Game

     
    doliver517
    doliver517
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 3083
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:04 PM ET #117

    I'd like to echo Mozart and his post #110 if I could.....

    I find it refreshing for someone to be giving back knowledge like you do on a daily basis Bodio. I like to think I'm the type of person who if given the chance (meaning if I were good enough) would help others with there questions and picks. Unfortunatly, I'm not good enough yet to do what you are doing. You however have helped me learn a thing or 37 about baseball and my first full yr has been a big success in my eyes. I have no problem telling people I tail you but I am also learning from you and your material. What a genuine thing to do for others, fully knowing you're going to have idiots come in on a daily basis trashing you because they decided to follow you on 1 single play. I've played every play you've made (save for a couple early season WSOX gms) and have learned and profited from it. What a tool to have the rest of my years in this game called gambling. Thank you and best of luck to all of youin the future

     

    Reply

    I'd like to echo Mozart and his post #110 if I could.....

    I find it refreshing for someone to be giving back knowledge like you do on a daily basis Bodio. I like to think I'm the type of person who if given the chance (meaning if I were good enough) would help others with there questions and picks. Unfortunatly, I'm not good enough yet to do what you are doing. You however have helped me learn a thing or 37 about baseball and my first full yr has been a big success in my eyes. I have no problem telling people I tail you but I am also learning from you and your material. What a genuine thing to do for others, fully knowing you're going to have idiots come in on a daily basis trashing you because they decided to follow you on 1 single play. I've played every play you've made (save for a couple early season WSOX gms) and have learned and profited from it. What a tool to have the rest of my years in this game called gambling. Thank you and best of luck to all of youin the future

     

     
    LawDog
    LawDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3535
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:10 PM ET #118

    I know what you're response will be "only bet 2-3% of your BR." Looking at this Angels lineup makes me salivate.

    Eric Aybar

    Mike Trout

    Peter Bourjos

    Vernon Wells

    1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
    2. Mike Trout (R) RF
    3. Peter Bourjos (R) CF
    4. Vernon Wells (R) DH
    5. Alberto Callaspo (S) 3B
    6. Jeremy Moore (L) LF
    7. Bobby Wilson (R) C
    8. Efren Navarro (L) 1B
    9. Gil Velazquez (R) 2B
    Alberto Callaspo

    Jeremy Moore

    Bobby Wilson

    Efren Navarro

    Gil Velazquez

    Bourjous in the 3 hole, Wells hittin cleanup, who the hell is Moore Wilson Navarro Velazquez? REALLY likin the Rangers

    Reply

    I know what you're response will be "only bet 2-3% of your BR." Looking at this Angels lineup makes me salivate.

    Eric Aybar

    Mike Trout

    Peter Bourjos

    Vernon Wells

    1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
    2. Mike Trout (R) RF
    3. Peter Bourjos (R) CF
    4. Vernon Wells (R) DH
    5. Alberto Callaspo (S) 3B
    6. Jeremy Moore (L) LF
    7. Bobby Wilson (R) C
    8. Efren Navarro (L) 1B
    9. Gil Velazquez (R) 2B
    Alberto Callaspo

    Jeremy Moore

    Bobby Wilson

    Efren Navarro

    Gil Velazquez

    Bourjous in the 3 hole, Wells hittin cleanup, who the hell is Moore Wilson Navarro Velazquez? REALLY likin the Rangers

     
    LawDog
    LawDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3535
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:11 PM ET #119

    sorry bout the copy past there
    Reply
    sorry bout the copy past there
     
    composite
    composite
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4418
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:15 PM ET #120

    BTW, did anyone watch yesterday's TB/NYY game? I didn't and watching the running box score, it sure looked like the Yanks were giving full effort.  Glad TB covered the -1 line. 

    But then I read about Tex jogging the base pads and stopping @ 3rd base on obvious scoring opportunities, etc. etc.  Just made me wonder whether he was giving 100%.

    Curious if anyone saw the game and could give their thoughts.

    Reply

    BTW, did anyone watch yesterday's TB/NYY game? I didn't and watching the running box score, it sure looked like the Yanks were giving full effort.  Glad TB covered the -1 line. 

    But then I read about Tex jogging the base pads and stopping @ 3rd base on obvious scoring opportunities, etc. etc.  Just made me wonder whether he was giving 100%.

    Curious if anyone saw the game and could give their thoughts.

     
    RunLineThis
    RunLineThis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:15 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by luiko1:




    Bodio is covers MVP
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by luiko1:




    Bodio is covers MVP
     
    gusto56
    gusto56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 59
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:16 PM ET #122

    Hi Big Brutha how are ya?Whats your opinion on the under/over in yankee game?Or any good props?Thanks for input and have a Luckey Day.
    Reply
    Hi Big Brutha how are ya?Whats your opinion on the under/over in yankee game?Or any good props?Thanks for input and have a Luckey Day.
     
    composite
    composite
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4418
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:16 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog:

    I know what you're response will be "only bet 2-3% of your BR." Looking at this Angels lineup makes me salivate.

    Eric Aybar

    Mike Trout

    Peter Bourjos

    Vernon Wells

    1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
    2. Mike Trout (R) RF
    3. Peter Bourjos (R) CF
    4. Vernon Wells (R) DH
    5. Alberto Callaspo (S) 3B
    6. Jeremy Moore (L) LF
    7. Bobby Wilson (R) C
    8. Efren Navarro (L) 1B
    9. Gil Velazquez (R) 2B
    Alberto Callaspo

    Jeremy Moore

    Bobby Wilson

    Efren Navarro

    Gil Velazquez

    Bourjous in the 3 hole, Wells hittin cleanup, who the hell is Moore Wilson Navarro Velazquez? REALLY likin the Rangers

    Thanks!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog:

    I know what you're response will be "only bet 2-3% of your BR." Looking at this Angels lineup makes me salivate.

    Eric Aybar

    Mike Trout

    Peter Bourjos

    Vernon Wells

    1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
    2. Mike Trout (R) RF
    3. Peter Bourjos (R) CF
    4. Vernon Wells (R) DH
    5. Alberto Callaspo (S) 3B
    6. Jeremy Moore (L) LF
    7. Bobby Wilson (R) C
    8. Efren Navarro (L) 1B
    9. Gil Velazquez (R) 2B
    Alberto Callaspo

    Jeremy Moore

    Bobby Wilson

    Efren Navarro

    Gil Velazquez

    Bourjous in the 3 hole, Wells hittin cleanup, who the hell is Moore Wilson Navarro Velazquez? REALLY likin the Rangers

    Thanks!

     
    composite
    composite
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4418
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:17 PM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

    ABSOLUTELY!  Whether we agree or disagree, I always value your input, Bodio!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Thank you for your input, Bodio.

    Besides, I want to THANK YOU for all your hard work in the capping, sharing your picks and taking the time to answer questions in your threads.

    Bodio...    

    MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

    ABSOLUTELY!  Whether we agree or disagree, I always value your input, Bodio!

     
     
    LumpZ370
    LumpZ370
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 46
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2011 - 5:18 PM ET #125

    Been following you for a while now.....first time posting. keep it up and keep it cuming.....  BOL buddy.... 
    9/28/2011 5:07 PM Money Line Baseball - 927 Texas Rangers -157 for Game
    Reply
    Been following you for a while now.....first time posting. keep it up and keep it cuming.....  BOL buddy.... 
    9/28/2011 5:07 PM Money Line Baseball - 927 Texas Rangers -157 for Game
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 567 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,592
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.