Minimum needed to live the dream
If there is a food expenses, then it would be about 70 cents for 1 organic apple and that is all you really need to survive for 1 day. Unless you have enough game to get free food from somebody without begging for it.
lol
If there is a food expenses, then it would be about 70 cents for 1 organic apple and that is all you really need to survive for 1 day. Unless you have enough game to get free food from somebody without begging for it.
lol
This dream is my reality. I am leaving on the 11th. I bought a condo for cash in Summerlin and a 4k car.
I just bought a condo for cash in Summerlin as well. Will be there in 3 weeks. I'm lucky the company that I work for will allow me to work from home. I'll start with a modest bankroll and betting units and try to slowly build it up as I won't need this money to live on at all. I'll be setting up an account at the Red Rock and bet online through their system. Looks like they recently revised their comps too, giving credit for each $1 wagered. I'll have to check the fine print. Wish I could have done this before baseball started but that's ok, hockey is right around the corner (no football or hoops for me).
This dream is my reality. I am leaving on the 11th. I bought a condo for cash in Summerlin and a 4k car.
I just bought a condo for cash in Summerlin as well. Will be there in 3 weeks. I'm lucky the company that I work for will allow me to work from home. I'll start with a modest bankroll and betting units and try to slowly build it up as I won't need this money to live on at all. I'll be setting up an account at the Red Rock and bet online through their system. Looks like they recently revised their comps too, giving credit for each $1 wagered. I'll have to check the fine print. Wish I could have done this before baseball started but that's ok, hockey is right around the corner (no football or hoops for me).
NYSlim, I think the Suncoast only has phone in service, not internet. Please let me know if that has changed as I'd like to bet some hockey at Suncoast using the +puck line (Red Rock/Station casinos don't offer it).
Lifetime fitness on Charleston is very pricey. Should check out LV Athletic club instead for about 1/4 of the price. Can't hurt to look.
NYSlim, I think the Suncoast only has phone in service, not internet. Please let me know if that has changed as I'd like to bet some hockey at Suncoast using the +puck line (Red Rock/Station casinos don't offer it).
Lifetime fitness on Charleston is very pricey. Should check out LV Athletic club instead for about 1/4 of the price. Can't hurt to look.
know a guy that was teaching in michigan, he moved to vegas and says that teachers dont get paid squat, so he is doing some other job. that substitute teaching ideal sounds very nice only negative no insurance. im looking to get back to vegas. i just need to find a job that will cover the basics and will give me plenty of time to crunch numbers. i got a degree in sociology. any suggestions.
know a guy that was teaching in michigan, he moved to vegas and says that teachers dont get paid squat, so he is doing some other job. that substitute teaching ideal sounds very nice only negative no insurance. im looking to get back to vegas. i just need to find a job that will cover the basics and will give me plenty of time to crunch numbers. i got a degree in sociology. any suggestions.
Slim, if you have this much money. Buy another condo now bro. Pay it all off and rent it out. Wait for the value of housing to go up because housing is still at its low. If you bought a condo with straight cash in Vegas, rented it out there is a source of guaranteed income. Then if you bought it straight out you could sell it 2-3 years from now and almost guaranteed it would be worth more than what you bought it for. Great return on investment bro. Look at what Warren Buffett recommended. He is all over housing. If I was in your position I would buy multiple condo's if possible and hold them rent them out. Then you would have the ability to sell them 2-3 years down the road for more than what you bought them for because the housing market has bottomed. BOL bro sounds like a blast out there. Just manage your money right
Slim, if you have this much money. Buy another condo now bro. Pay it all off and rent it out. Wait for the value of housing to go up because housing is still at its low. If you bought a condo with straight cash in Vegas, rented it out there is a source of guaranteed income. Then if you bought it straight out you could sell it 2-3 years from now and almost guaranteed it would be worth more than what you bought it for. Great return on investment bro. Look at what Warren Buffett recommended. He is all over housing. If I was in your position I would buy multiple condo's if possible and hold them rent them out. Then you would have the ability to sell them 2-3 years down the road for more than what you bought them for because the housing market has bottomed. BOL bro sounds like a blast out there. Just manage your money right
after property tax, association fees, downtime(one month out of a year) and basic maintenance you are probably looking at a net figure of about $500.00. and if the rental market is bad then you maybe forced to rent to sub 700 FICO's who may BK out on you in which you will lose a minimum of six months rent and associated costs. the people that SIM and Shadow are referring to have so much money that they can spread the risk and the return is much greater than what bonds are currently offering.
if you can get a cap rate of seven or better than you should be okay but i would go with SFR's as you tend to have more stable tenants and less downtime.
after property tax, association fees, downtime(one month out of a year) and basic maintenance you are probably looking at a net figure of about $500.00. and if the rental market is bad then you maybe forced to rent to sub 700 FICO's who may BK out on you in which you will lose a minimum of six months rent and associated costs. the people that SIM and Shadow are referring to have so much money that they can spread the risk and the return is much greater than what bonds are currently offering.
if you can get a cap rate of seven or better than you should be okay but i would go with SFR's as you tend to have more stable tenants and less downtime.
out of curiosity, how much would that 135k condo rent for? how many sq.feet? year built?
In the community where I bought a 1590 sq foot condo should fetch 1350-1500 a month. Built in 2006.
out of curiosity, how much would that 135k condo rent for? how many sq.feet? year built?
In the community where I bought a 1590 sq foot condo should fetch 1350-1500 a month. Built in 2006.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,961
- PART DEUX 166
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 854
- Week 6 Money 9,038
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,471
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,275
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
