• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 101112 ... 212223 Next Last»
    HellHook33
    Knoxpoker
    Louis_IV
    Pipe-Light
    rookie2008
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 101112 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2014 - 11:04 PM ET #226

    I hope you did
    Reply
    I hope you did
     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2014 - 6:11 PM ET #227

    You have a monthly pin bar off the 50 ema.. $4.70 ish has held forever. You also got a nice run today on the daily.. The bulls might gain control now.. There was a ton of buy at the $4.70 level.. i like it .. If I was buying this , I would buy off todays bull run..  I would put a stop just below.  $4.30.. You have to be patient with this .. You have a lot of emas to get thru. A close above the 20 ema on the daily and that will bring you all the way up to $6.67.. I will check back in a week , then ask me how I knew all this ... 
    Reply
    You have a monthly pin bar off the 50 ema.. $4.70 ish has held forever. You also got a nice run today on the daily.. The bulls might gain control now.. There was a ton of buy at the $4.70 level.. i like it .. If I was buying this , I would buy off todays bull run..  I would put a stop just below.  $4.30.. You have to be patient with this .. You have a lot of emas to get thru. A close above the 20 ema on the daily and that will bring you all the way up to $6.67.. I will check back in a week , then ask me how I knew all this ... 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2014 - 11:18 AM ET #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    You have a monthly pin bar off the 50 ema.. $4.70 ish has held forever. You also got a nice run today on the daily.. The bulls might gain control now.. There was a ton of buy at the $4.70 level.. i like it .. If I was buying this , I would buy off todays bull run..  I would put a stop just below.  $4.30.. You have to be patient with this .. You have a lot of emas to get thru. A close above the 20 ema on the daily and that will bring you all the way up to $6.67.. I will check back in a week , then ask me how I knew all this ... 

    thanks Knox. 

    Good info.

    Holding 20K shares right now in my Bag.  I bought an traded 5K this week a few times for some real small change.  I just played the ups and downs.  No big money.  Think 20K shares is tops for me to hold.  I'll post if I sell any.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    You have a monthly pin bar off the 50 ema.. $4.70 ish has held forever. You also got a nice run today on the daily.. The bulls might gain control now.. There was a ton of buy at the $4.70 level.. i like it .. If I was buying this , I would buy off todays bull run..  I would put a stop just below.  $4.30.. You have to be patient with this .. You have a lot of emas to get thru. A close above the 20 ema on the daily and that will bring you all the way up to $6.67.. I will check back in a week , then ask me how I knew all this ... 

    thanks Knox. 

    Good info.

    Holding 20K shares right now in my Bag.  I bought an traded 5K this week a few times for some real small change.  I just played the ups and downs.  No big money.  Think 20K shares is tops for me to hold.  I'll post if I sell any.
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2014 - 11:51 PM ET #229

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Yeah, its all we can do.  I've never seen anything like this before.  It can't go Green right now, its completely a controlled walk down so all these shorts can make money and cover.  Its insane.  Hard lessons but fundamentally the company has so much upside.  Just have to wait and see,  I have a lot of money tied up.  Just hope we get too a bottom sooner or later.


    Up about 5% from this depressing day. That was fast.

    Knock on wood

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Yeah, its all we can do.  I've never seen anything like this before.  It can't go Green right now, its completely a controlled walk down so all these shorts can make money and cover.  Its insane.  Hard lessons but fundamentally the company has so much upside.  Just have to wait and see,  I have a lot of money tied up.  Just hope we get too a bottom sooner or later.


    Up about 5% from this depressing day. That was fast.

    Knock on wood

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 7:17 AM ET #230

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    You have a monthly pin bar off the 50 ema.. $4.70 ish has held forever. You also got a nice run today on the daily.. The bulls might gain control now.. There was a ton of buy at the $4.70 level.. i like it .. If I was buying this , I would buy off todays bull run..  I would put a stop just below.  $4.30.. You have to be patient with this .. You have a lot of emas to get thru. A close above the 20 ema on the daily and that will bring you all the way up to $6.67.. I will check back in a week , then ask me how I knew all this ... 

    over 6 now, working way up
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    You have a monthly pin bar off the 50 ema.. $4.70 ish has held forever. You also got a nice run today on the daily.. The bulls might gain control now.. There was a ton of buy at the $4.70 level.. i like it .. If I was buying this , I would buy off todays bull run..  I would put a stop just below.  $4.30.. You have to be patient with this .. You have a lot of emas to get thru. A close above the 20 ema on the daily and that will bring you all the way up to $6.67.. I will check back in a week , then ask me how I knew all this ... 

    over 6 now, working way up
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 10:33 AM ET #231

    This stock is way too scary for me. I also think there could be shorts pumping it...

    I was going to add it, but just too volitile.. .I will stick with AVNR, CNCE, JAZZ, Novartis and the dividends... Medical just cant go wrong. Foundation medicine is another great play...

    Avinir is going to be a 60 dollar stock in 2 years. They will have the ALZ / Depression drug.... Who wouda thunk it... Cough syrup to build a foundation...I knew it was big when Baker Brothers bought 18M shares.... Now the latest offering took it over the top. These companies don't buy a stock in an offering unless they get to see and evaluate the data...

     

    Reply

    This stock is way too scary for me. I also think there could be shorts pumping it...

    I was going to add it, but just too volitile.. .I will stick with AVNR, CNCE, JAZZ, Novartis and the dividends... Medical just cant go wrong. Foundation medicine is another great play...

    Avinir is going to be a 60 dollar stock in 2 years. They will have the ALZ / Depression drug.... Who wouda thunk it... Cough syrup to build a foundation...I knew it was big when Baker Brothers bought 18M shares.... Now the latest offering took it over the top. These companies don't buy a stock in an offering unless they get to see and evaluate the data...

     

     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 2:54 PM ET #232

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    over 6 now, working way up

    Looks good .. Might get a little choppy here at the 50 ema on the Daily .. but so far looks like a normal retracement from yesterdays bull day.. Hold it and And the a stop at 4.70 ish looks safe. You also still have the 8 ema right under it .. That alone should hold it up for awile.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    over 6 now, working way up

    Looks good .. Might get a little choppy here at the 50 ema on the Daily .. but so far looks like a normal retracement from yesterdays bull day.. Hold it and And the a stop at 4.70 ish looks safe. You also still have the 8 ema right under it .. That alone should hold it up for awile.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 4:34 PM ET #233

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:


    Looks good .. Might get a little choppy here at the 50 ema on the Daily .. but so far looks like a normal retracement from yesterdays bull day.. Hold it and And the a stop at 4.70 ish looks safe. You also still have the 8 ema right under it .. That alone should hold it up for awile.

    I'm holding 20,000 shares.  I bought some today and flipped it after it dipped.  Making some money on it while holding on these crash dips.  It seems fairly consistent.  I expect some volatility heading into this USELESS EARNINGS call.  Tomorrow and Friday should be risers and on Monday after call may get a dip on people selling on no Big News.  It seems to happen but I expect some  momentum heading in.

    Sanofi firing CEO today in my view was reason for drop in AM.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:


    Looks good .. Might get a little choppy here at the 50 ema on the Daily .. but so far looks like a normal retracement from yesterdays bull day.. Hold it and And the a stop at 4.70 ish looks safe. You also still have the 8 ema right under it .. That alone should hold it up for awile.

    I'm holding 20,000 shares.  I bought some today and flipped it after it dipped.  Making some money on it while holding on these crash dips.  It seems fairly consistent.  I expect some volatility heading into this USELESS EARNINGS call.  Tomorrow and Friday should be risers and on Monday after call may get a dip on people selling on no Big News.  It seems to happen but I expect some  momentum heading in.

    Sanofi firing CEO today in my view was reason for drop in AM.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 4:36 PM ET #234

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    This stock is way too scary for me. I also think there could be shorts pumping it...

    I was going to add it, but just too volitile.. .I will stick with AVNR, CNCE, JAZZ, Novartis and the dividends... Medical just cant go wrong. Foundation medicine is another great play...

    Avinir is going to be a 60 dollar stock in 2 years. They will have the ALZ / Depression drug.... Who wouda thunk it... Cough syrup to build a foundation...I knew it was big when Baker Brothers bought 18M shares.... Now the latest offering took it over the top. These companies don't buy a stock in an offering unless they get to see and evaluate the data...

     


    Good information.

    MNKD is volatile

    High short interest still.

    That said I'll take my chances on mNKD with Alfred E Mann, a revolutionary Afrezza product, Technosphere and partner in Sanofi.  Appears they are in need more then ever of some sales in the diabetes realm.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    This stock is way too scary for me. I also think there could be shorts pumping it...

    I was going to add it, but just too volitile.. .I will stick with AVNR, CNCE, JAZZ, Novartis and the dividends... Medical just cant go wrong. Foundation medicine is another great play...

    Avinir is going to be a 60 dollar stock in 2 years. They will have the ALZ / Depression drug.... Who wouda thunk it... Cough syrup to build a foundation...I knew it was big when Baker Brothers bought 18M shares.... Now the latest offering took it over the top. These companies don't buy a stock in an offering unless they get to see and evaluate the data...

     


    Good information.

    MNKD is volatile

    High short interest still.

    That said I'll take my chances on mNKD with Alfred E Mann, a revolutionary Afrezza product, Technosphere and partner in Sanofi.  Appears they are in need more then ever of some sales in the diabetes realm.


     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2014 - 10:00 AM ET #235

    6.21 now .. Its trying the 50 Ema on the daily.. If you get a close above that , you should be home from in the future.. The top will blow off soon, just hang in there.. 
    Reply
    6.21 now .. Its trying the 50 Ema on the daily.. If you get a close above that , you should be home from in the future.. The top will blow off soon, just hang in there.. 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2014 - 1:50 PM ET #236

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    6.21 now .. Its trying the 50 Ema on the daily.. If you get a close above that , you should be home from in the future.. The top will blow off soon, just hang in there.. 

    pullback now, keeping it down some.  Tourbillion fund and his short tactics keeping it low.  Think short term upside potential much favorable then short side.  As of post stock at 5.98
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    6.21 now .. Its trying the 50 Ema on the daily.. If you get a close above that , you should be home from in the future.. The top will blow off soon, just hang in there.. 

    pullback now, keeping it down some.  Tourbillion fund and his short tactics keeping it low.  Think short term upside potential much favorable then short side.  As of post stock at 5.98
     
    rookie2008
    rookie2008
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 6:44 PM ET #237

    Still trading around the $6 range...(no real surprise or changes as expected).  Are you expecting any updates on the 11/20 event?  

    Also, what are your thoughts on DIS?

    Thanks.
    Reply
    Still trading around the $6 range...(no real surprise or changes as expected).  Are you expecting any updates on the 11/20 event?  

    Also, what are your thoughts on DIS?

    Thanks.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 9:10 PM ET #238

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie2008:

    Still trading around the $6 range...(no real surprise or changes as expected).  Are you expecting any updates on the 11/20 event?  

    Also, what are your thoughts on DIS?

    Thanks.

    Yes, I do expect an update by Sanofi on the 20th.  I expect it to give a little bump up unless we run up to that date then we may see a slight pullback.
    I expect this to run up through end of year.  May have some dips here and there.

    DIS, great company obviously, nice one to just sock away for 20 years.  Not something I'd buy and trade or own in short term.  It was trading at 30 bucks back in 11' I believe.  Return has been incredible, just have to wonder how much higher it can go.  LT you can just sit o it, only a 1% dividend which is not great.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie2008:

    Still trading around the $6 range...(no real surprise or changes as expected).  Are you expecting any updates on the 11/20 event?  

    Also, what are your thoughts on DIS?

    Thanks.

    Yes, I do expect an update by Sanofi on the 20th.  I expect it to give a little bump up unless we run up to that date then we may see a slight pullback.
    I expect this to run up through end of year.  May have some dips here and there.

    DIS, great company obviously, nice one to just sock away for 20 years.  Not something I'd buy and trade or own in short term.  It was trading at 30 bucks back in 11' I believe.  Return has been incredible, just have to wonder how much higher it can go.  LT you can just sit o it, only a 1% dividend which is not great.
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2014 - 4:42 PM ET #239

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Yes, I do expect an update by Sanofi on the 20th.  I expect it to give a little bump up unless we run up to that date then we may see a slight pullback.
    I expect this to run up through end of year.  May have some dips here and there.

    DIS, great company obviously, nice one to just sock away for 20 years.  Not something I'd buy and trade or own in short term.  It was trading at 30 bucks back in 11' I believe.  Return has been incredible, just have to wonder how much higher it can go.  LT you can just sit o it, only a 1% dividend which is not great.

    Just checking - You do know they fired their CEO, correct ? That he was the lead vote, per say in them doing this deal with MANN. I think what mann has is a great product. Just don't know if Sanofi sticks with them. If not, it is a big problem. So many shares out there. Fluctuating, etc. I do wish you luck.

    Check out my posts on AVNR. Baker Bros has been buying them. It and a few others are great too. Not near as worrisome. garbage, Ole man MANN could go anyday now he is so old. That will cost you a buck right there...

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Yes, I do expect an update by Sanofi on the 20th.  I expect it to give a little bump up unless we run up to that date then we may see a slight pullback.
    I expect this to run up through end of year.  May have some dips here and there.

    DIS, great company obviously, nice one to just sock away for 20 years.  Not something I'd buy and trade or own in short term.  It was trading at 30 bucks back in 11' I believe.  Return has been incredible, just have to wonder how much higher it can go.  LT you can just sit o it, only a 1% dividend which is not great.

    Just checking - You do know they fired their CEO, correct ? That he was the lead vote, per say in them doing this deal with MANN. I think what mann has is a great product. Just don't know if Sanofi sticks with them. If not, it is a big problem. So many shares out there. Fluctuating, etc. I do wish you luck.

    Check out my posts on AVNR. Baker Bros has been buying them. It and a few others are great too. Not near as worrisome. garbage, Ole man MANN could go anyday now he is so old. That will cost you a buck right there...

     

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2014 - 10:15 PM ET #240

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    Just checking - You do know they fired their CEO, correct ? That he was the lead vote, per say in them doing this deal with MANN. I think what mann has is a great product. Just don't know if Sanofi sticks with them. If not, it is a big problem. So many shares out there. Fluctuating, etc. I do wish you luck.

    Check out my posts on AVNR. Baker Bros has been buying them. It and a few others are great too. Not near as worrisome. garbage, Ole man MANN could go anyday now he is so old. That will cost you a buck right there...

     


    Yes, I'm very aware they fired the ceo at sanofi, I've not read through all the contractual details but it would be safe to say sanofi would be in big doo-doo if they were to back out, sure there is a hefty penalty in there Alfred included.  

    On the 20th, Sanofi will be presenting new products in 2015 and  afrezza is supposedly the top dog.  Per the ER for mnkd the other day everything is on schedule w/ sanofi.  Sanofi  needs afrezza now mre then ever and the interim ceo was onboard with mnkd in past.

    You sound like your short, would not surprise me, there is a lot of money.  Hope you cover soon if so.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    Just checking - You do know they fired their CEO, correct ? That he was the lead vote, per say in them doing this deal with MANN. I think what mann has is a great product. Just don't know if Sanofi sticks with them. If not, it is a big problem. So many shares out there. Fluctuating, etc. I do wish you luck.

    Check out my posts on AVNR. Baker Bros has been buying them. It and a few others are great too. Not near as worrisome. garbage, Ole man MANN could go anyday now he is so old. That will cost you a buck right there...

     


    Yes, I'm very aware they fired the ceo at sanofi, I've not read through all the contractual details but it would be safe to say sanofi would be in big doo-doo if they were to back out, sure there is a hefty penalty in there Alfred included.  

    On the 20th, Sanofi will be presenting new products in 2015 and  afrezza is supposedly the top dog.  Per the ER for mnkd the other day everything is on schedule w/ sanofi.  Sanofi  needs afrezza now mre then ever and the interim ceo was onboard with mnkd in past.

    You sound like your short, would not surprise me, there is a lot of money.  Hope you cover soon if so.
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 1:35 AM ET #241







    i bought at 5.73, 6.08 today
    bigFnPOO
    Reply






    i bought at 5.73, 6.08 today
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 6:25 AM ET #242

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:







    i bought at 5.73, 6.08 today

    good luck poo
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:







    i bought at 5.73, 6.08 today

    good luck poo
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 7:25 PM ET #243

    how we doin bro?
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    how we doin bro?
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 7:30 PM ET #244

    6.60 !!!!  stupendous! tremendous!
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    6.60 !!!!  stupendous! tremendous!
     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2014 - 2:18 PM ET #245

    ok we got our 6.65 now it will get a little sticky for a bit. You have the 20ema bounce on the weekly chart. Normal reaction when the price hits weekly resistence. Now you need a blow thu the 20 ema on the weekly and price needs to close above it. Then it will have a good chance of going higher.. I see it just kind of going in a range from here . But if you still have to have your stop at about 4.50 , these stocks have a way of sweeping out all the week stops then heading higher .. This is a hold for me .. I like the set up so far for the long term , but not out of the waters yet ...
    Reply
    ok we got our 6.65 now it will get a little sticky for a bit. You have the 20ema bounce on the weekly chart. Normal reaction when the price hits weekly resistence. Now you need a blow thu the 20 ema on the weekly and price needs to close above it. Then it will have a good chance of going higher.. I see it just kind of going in a range from here . But if you still have to have your stop at about 4.50 , these stocks have a way of sweeping out all the week stops then heading higher .. This is a hold for me .. I like the set up so far for the long term , but not out of the waters yet ...
     
    purpledays
    purpledays
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 1684
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2014 - 5:35 PM ET #246

    Not sure on MNKD or AVNR, but a stock I've had my eye on for 3 years now that trades on the TSX is: IMV, Immunovaccine...

    I study molecular biology in school, so I understand many of the mechanisms from which this company holds patents for. I truly believe this stock will see dramatic increases over the next few years once their products make it to market.

    Keep in mind, when I first analyzed this company and their products was 2-3 years ago and their stock price was around the 25-30 cent price.  Currently ~65 cents. 
    Reply
    Not sure on MNKD or AVNR, but a stock I've had my eye on for 3 years now that trades on the TSX is: IMV, Immunovaccine...

    I study molecular biology in school, so I understand many of the mechanisms from which this company holds patents for. I truly believe this stock will see dramatic increases over the next few years once their products make it to market.

    Keep in mind, when I first analyzed this company and their products was 2-3 years ago and their stock price was around the 25-30 cent price.  Currently ~65 cents. 
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2014 - 12:50 AM ET #247

    sharebuilder does not have 
    IMV
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    sharebuilder does not have 
    IMV
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2014 - 7:16 PM ET #248

    5.79 today it took a dump.im ahead $2.+
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    5.79 today it took a dump.im ahead $2.+
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2014 - 2:25 PM ET #249

    still holding my shares....

    current allocation 22,200 shares.

    shares trading @ only 5.33 as of today....

    catalysts coming early in 2015.  Do or die time.  Look for some commercials for Afrezza by Sanofi soon

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2014/12/10/trading-biotechs-from-his-bedroom-nate-pile-beats-the-street/
    Reply
    still holding my shares....

    current allocation 22,200 shares.

    shares trading @ only 5.33 as of today....

    catalysts coming early in 2015.  Do or die time.  Look for some commercials for Afrezza by Sanofi soon

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2014/12/10/trading-biotechs-from-his-bedroom-nate-pile-beats-the-street/
     
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2015 - 1:46 PM ET #250

    548   seems like its hit its high....?????
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    548   seems like its hit its high....?????
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 101112 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,393
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,332
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,522
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.