Raining pips April edition
I feel ya bro...i held those too long to just bail b4 i saw it test those areas....not my work but the Elliott Wave guys are looking for GBP to go to support down around 1.49...that means EU/GBP will prob head north even though it may not match the pip move those pips are better profit..
See ya tomorrow bud![]()
I feel ya bro...i held those too long to just bail b4 i saw it test those areas....not my work but the Elliott Wave guys are looking for GBP to go to support down around 1.49...that means EU/GBP will prob head north even though it may not match the pip move those pips are better profit..
See ya tomorrow bud![]()
I hope Wall kept his GBP/JPY...looking at a chart this thing could wlak down to 1.40/1.3950.. b4 the weeks over
Still have it, just with a lot or more since we last spoke.
I did cover the EU short as I mentioned at 1.4011, she is still falling..but it was good for 400 pips in total.
I hope Wall kept his GBP/JPY...looking at a chart this thing could wlak down to 1.40/1.3950.. b4 the weeks over
Still have it, just with a lot or more since we last spoke.
I did cover the EU short as I mentioned at 1.4011, she is still falling..but it was good for 400 pips in total.
Good to hear...i think youre in great shape Wall...i see 1.4052 at least...shrt EU/JPY again on a pop over 1.26....thought it would come back to 50 day at 1.2560s...again i jumped out to soon,couldve had another 30 pips...
Closed out my GBP shorts...i had one hell of a night and left alot of pips on the table in every trade except EU/GBP but we could see this pair still try to move up to 8880 b4 its all said and done today
Good to hear...i think youre in great shape Wall...i see 1.4052 at least...shrt EU/JPY again on a pop over 1.26....thought it would come back to 50 day at 1.2560s...again i jumped out to soon,couldve had another 30 pips...
Closed out my GBP shorts...i had one hell of a night and left alot of pips on the table in every trade except EU/GBP but we could see this pair still try to move up to 8880 b4 its all said and done today
If we get more info on Greece being trouble or Portugal being an issue, or the USM falling more than 20 pts I am sure that the short I have will pan out just fine.
I am getting closer to break even on the short, but I have 5 lots..which is too many..but compared to where it was on friday I feel pretty good at how my account stands.
So are you flat now?
If we get more info on Greece being trouble or Portugal being an issue, or the USM falling more than 20 pts I am sure that the short I have will pan out just fine.
I am getting closer to break even on the short, but I have 5 lots..which is too many..but compared to where it was on friday I feel pretty good at how my account stands.
So are you flat now?
No worries she'll come to you...well i been up for 20 hrs im going to bed........see ya around NY close
.
Well you are on a PIPS rush, I can understand being up so long..lol
No worries she'll come to you...well i been up for 20 hrs im going to bed........see ya around NY close
.
Well you are on a PIPS rush, I can understand being up so long..lol
got order in to SHRT AU at 9340.....will add more at 9450 and if it keeps going ill wait for 98 to risk everything i got![]()
At work so ill check in later
i put that in the wrong thread earlier...no trades tonight fellas?
got order in to SHRT AU at 9340.....will add more at 9450 and if it keeps going ill wait for 98 to risk everything i got![]()
At work so ill check in later
i put that in the wrong thread earlier...no trades tonight fellas?
sorry...50 ma at 5140 is on the 4hr....50 day ma on daily should hold the top at 5240...i think the 4hr and daily both look like good for a SHRT
EU/JPY now has its 100 dayma on the daily acting as resis...had i been home i wouldve been all over this pair...played it twice yesterday
sorry...50 ma at 5140 is on the 4hr....50 day ma on daily should hold the top at 5240...i think the 4hr and daily both look like good for a SHRT
EU/JPY now has its 100 dayma on the daily acting as resis...had i been home i wouldve been all over this pair...played it twice yesterday
It does look on a 4 hr chart like it is about ready to hop off a cliff though.
It does look on a 4 hr chart like it is about ready to hop off a cliff though.
im still in it...but if i wasnt i wouldve bought around 60...maybe lower if i was watching it...but since im in it i wasnt worried about..
Its bounced several times when it got close to the MA
im still in it...but if i wasnt i wouldve bought around 60...maybe lower if i was watching it...but since im in it i wasnt worried about..
Its bounced several times when it got close to the MA
The US.Yen long is a tough one because both are the anti-risk currency beneficiaries with the Yen being the greater of the two..so when the market goes down, the Yen and the USD go up against other pairs but against each other the US is a net loser even though it is a gainer against most every other currency.
The Yen seems to be the ultimate risk-off currency.
The US.Yen long is a tough one because both are the anti-risk currency beneficiaries with the Yen being the greater of the two..so when the market goes down, the Yen and the USD go up against other pairs but against each other the US is a net loser even though it is a gainer against most every other currency.
The Yen seems to be the ultimate risk-off currency.
Go with your gut Pap...you may be right...i just been trading off MAs with my new charts![]()
I have mixed feeling so far though a few of my trades the last couple days i found on my pro charts and they just didnt look as good on MT4s...
Go with your gut Pap...you may be right...i just been trading off MAs with my new charts![]()
I have mixed feeling so far though a few of my trades the last couple days i found on my pro charts and they just didnt look as good on MT4s...
damn shouldve sold EU/JPY good for a quick 30...id be jumping out a happy trader right now
Waited to get in GBP as well and it down 20+...
Im calling it a day fellas...this night shift is killing me...
Florida next month though for a much needed break![]()
damn shouldve sold EU/JPY good for a quick 30...id be jumping out a happy trader right now
Waited to get in GBP as well and it down 20+...
Im calling it a day fellas...this night shift is killing me...
Florida next month though for a much needed break![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,683
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,933
- HELP PLEASE 1,460
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,548
- NFL Sunday 7,399
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
