FXDD has it at 4 pips, on Delta it is right at 1 pip.
Raining pips April edition
also got long EU/GBP at 87.53..........didnt post as im busy flipping pages...but very good day thus far![]()
GBP has been an awesome ride they been killing it every London session and US pushes it back over 52.....not so today
also got long EU/GBP at 87.53..........didnt post as im busy flipping pages...but very good day thus far![]()
GBP has been an awesome ride they been killing it every London session and US pushes it back over 52.....not so today
The headline about Greece not being at risk and them reducing their deficits put a floor under the Lb.Yen, I should have booked the profit when I had it.
I get the feeling that the USM will go green today which means risk trades could be back on the burner..lets see if I am right or not.
The headline about Greece not being at risk and them reducing their deficits put a floor under the Lb.Yen, I should have booked the profit when I had it.
I get the feeling that the USM will go green today which means risk trades could be back on the burner..lets see if I am right or not.
I wouldnt shock me one bit to see the markets up 50 pts by the end of the day.
I wouldnt shock me one bit to see the markets up 50 pts by the end of the day.
i set a stop to lock in profit...but nothing has changed for EU...Trichet didnt say jack today...Greek plan doable???At what price is the question..
I still think we see the lows again...watch the dollar index if 8150 gives today we go to test bottom of trend line and EU get back to 1.3450s/135...
Whats your avg Ice?
i set a stop to lock in profit...but nothing has changed for EU...Trichet didnt say jack today...Greek plan doable???At what price is the question..
I still think we see the lows again...watch the dollar index if 8150 gives today we go to test bottom of trend line and EU get back to 1.3450s/135...
Whats your avg Ice?
What do you mean?
Shorting the LB has been good for 100 pips at what level and for how many sessions?
Draw the supp/res lines on the chart though what a pretty range this has been all week...range is tightening and MAs all coming together...getting ready to make a move soon....
Why didnt i hold out to sell here at 70 i knew it was coming....hell i shouldve rode the thing all the way up after my shrt this morning...![]()
What do you mean?
Shorting the LB has been good for 100 pips at what level and for how many sessions?
Draw the supp/res lines on the chart though what a pretty range this has been all week...range is tightening and MAs all coming together...getting ready to make a move soon....
Why didnt i hold out to sell here at 70 i knew it was coming....hell i shouldve rode the thing all the way up after my shrt this morning...![]()
This is all about the markets, sprinkle in a little of the Greece news and its all about risk on or risk off.
This is all about the markets, sprinkle in a little of the Greece news and its all about risk on or risk off.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,686
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,934
- HELP PLEASE 1,462
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,551
- NFL Sunday 7,413
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
