The EU.US opened higher as expected with the Greece news, but since the open it has sold off so far, I dont see how tossing Greece a safety net and opening the cash register to the 5 others behind them is a good thing for the Euro, but hey maybe I am missing the bigger picture..
Raining pips April edition
The EU.US opened higher as expected with the Greece news, but since the open it has sold off so far, I dont see how tossing Greece a safety net and opening the cash register to the 5 others behind them is a good thing for the Euro, but hey maybe I am missing the bigger picture..
The EU.US opened higher as expected with the Greece news, but since the open it has sold off so far, I dont see how tossing Greece a safety net and opening the cash register to the 5 others behind them is a good thing for the Euro, but hey maybe I am missing the bigger picture..
Yeah i dont like any chart right now guess i shouldve traded the gaps...something will pop up b4 the nights is over though...GL this week fellas![]()
Somebody start a new thread...catchy title is a must though![]()
Yeah i dont like any chart right now guess i shouldve traded the gaps...something will pop up b4 the nights is over though...GL this week fellas![]()
Somebody start a new thread...catchy title is a must though![]()
I dont know if he did or not but its showing a DI cross on my 4hr MT4 chart to the downside...i missed out on some good sells there...looks like he'll be back to ++$$ here pretty soon even if he didnt average..
I dont know if he did or not but its showing a DI cross on my 4hr MT4 chart to the downside...i missed out on some good sells there...looks like he'll be back to ++$$ here pretty soon even if he didnt average..
I like what we do which is try to pick the right spot and understand that you have to manage a position with sufficient margin and be able to absorb losses to make the trade work.
I guess the downside is that one mistake could effectively end it all if you were on the wrong side of a trend change.
I like what we do which is try to pick the right spot and understand that you have to manage a position with sufficient margin and be able to absorb losses to make the trade work.
I guess the downside is that one mistake could effectively end it all if you were on the wrong side of a trend change.
I like NZD/$ short here as well....any thoughts on Cad and NZD charts guys?
I dont like the NZD in general unless you are willing to toss in a larger starting position.
I am also not sure if we dont see some risk OFF to start the week which would mean the US.CD could go higher.
Check out the 4 hr chart..if it goes much higher then it will break the lower high trend and the next resistance is 1.03 (March 26th).
I like NZD/$ short here as well....any thoughts on Cad and NZD charts guys?
I dont like the NZD in general unless you are willing to toss in a larger starting position.
I am also not sure if we dont see some risk OFF to start the week which would mean the US.CD could go higher.
Check out the 4 hr chart..if it goes much higher then it will break the lower high trend and the next resistance is 1.03 (March 26th).
Well im getting a Di/ADX on the daily NZD and had a sell signal pop up b4 close Friday just over 73 on 4hr and daily on MT4...only 20 or so pips above where we are now..next real support comes in around 7190s so its 100 pips my target area would be around 45 or so pips a down move may stall in the 7230s...also getting a DI/ADX on my 4hr pro platform...
Ive talked myself into this trade here...im jumping in shrt at 72848...limit set at 46 pips...
Well im getting a Di/ADX on the daily NZD and had a sell signal pop up b4 close Friday just over 73 on 4hr and daily on MT4...only 20 or so pips above where we are now..next real support comes in around 7190s so its 100 pips my target area would be around 45 or so pips a down move may stall in the 7230s...also getting a DI/ADX on my 4hr pro platform...
Ive talked myself into this trade here...im jumping in shrt at 72848...limit set at 46 pips...
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,679
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,933
- HELP PLEASE 1,459
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,546
- NFL Sunday 7,389
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
