Pot Plays
HRDN is going to announce it is my honest believe. Both could be 5 baggers.
GDSM should begin the real reverse back to 16s tomorrow. TTDZ waiting for the real news... first two PRs were teases, IMHO.
Putting an alert in my other thread for a non-pot play.
HRDN is going to announce it is my honest believe. Both could be 5 baggers.
GDSM should begin the real reverse back to 16s tomorrow. TTDZ waiting for the real news... first two PRs were teases, IMHO.
Putting an alert in my other thread for a non-pot play.
Flipped TAUG this morning at 90% profit and bought back in in the mid 4s for another go. Should have flipped it again it ran back to those levels and retraced again.
TTDZ trading absolutely beautifully today...
GDSM had news but nothing earth shattering... trading very nicely today.
EAPH flying high as predicted...
ADCS and HRDN waiting to breakout... lots of buys today.
Correction to previous post. BCAP is on high alert not BAYP for Wednesday - Friday
*** Major volume / rumors alert ***
NWMT alerting at .0002 200x volume today and went from 1s to 3s, now MM's fighting to keep it at 2. Big rumors...
Flipped TAUG this morning at 90% profit and bought back in in the mid 4s for another go. Should have flipped it again it ran back to those levels and retraced again.
TTDZ trading absolutely beautifully today...
GDSM had news but nothing earth shattering... trading very nicely today.
EAPH flying high as predicted...
ADCS and HRDN waiting to breakout... lots of buys today.
Correction to previous post. BCAP is on high alert not BAYP for Wednesday - Friday
*** Major volume / rumors alert ***
NWMT alerting at .0002 200x volume today and went from 1s to 3s, now MM's fighting to keep it at 2. Big rumors...
First, let me say that GUMPTA's Weed 2 is premiering tonight. You can safely assume most pot stocks will be green tomorrow, as he is "doubling down on pot."
It is my gut instinct that several companies will be releasing news tomorrow and the rest of the week in light of the special.
As I mentioned before, the first episode mentioned the Stanley Brothers, little Charlotte, and CBDs about 500x throughout the 45 minutes. As I alluded to in my previous posts and TTDZ alluded to in their last PR regarding FutureMarijuana.com ... they are getting into business with the Stanley Brothers, the Kings of CBD. My feeling is TTDZ will be releasing news about the partnership tomorrow or sometime this week... I'm hoping later in the week, so I can buy more.
At the very least, I think the eldest Stanley will be added to the Board of Directors, which would be nice... but more likely, they will be selling product together... this could be the start of a monopoly here folks... holding firm to my predictions of .02 near term, and .05 within the next month or so.
----
GDSM is pissing me off. Not sure if they are diluting or what, but this thing needs to move and provide shareholders with some light to the business plan, otherwise I'm out at the next PR bump.
---
*** MAJOR under the radar alert ***
PIHN alerting at .012
In a quick nutshell, the CEO is Charles John Larsen, who was the FIRST president of MJNA Medical Marijuana, INC in 2009.
Toby Cohantz is the Chief Strategy Officer at Polaris, and is also the CEO of Xeden Cloud Concepts or Xeden, INC. If you forget who Xeden is reference this PR to tell you they are working directly with EDXC... https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/EDXC/news?id=74911&b=y
Just this week they changed their address on OTCMarkets.com to a Colorado address...
Getting the picture, now?
Wish I had more time to update, out the door to see TOOL in San Francisco. Going to be a great rest of the week. MDRM starting to pop, HDRN closed in the 6s, GUMPTA preaching about weed, news from companies after the special, and the after-glow of TOOL...
Good luck!
First, let me say that GUMPTA's Weed 2 is premiering tonight. You can safely assume most pot stocks will be green tomorrow, as he is "doubling down on pot."
It is my gut instinct that several companies will be releasing news tomorrow and the rest of the week in light of the special.
As I mentioned before, the first episode mentioned the Stanley Brothers, little Charlotte, and CBDs about 500x throughout the 45 minutes. As I alluded to in my previous posts and TTDZ alluded to in their last PR regarding FutureMarijuana.com ... they are getting into business with the Stanley Brothers, the Kings of CBD. My feeling is TTDZ will be releasing news about the partnership tomorrow or sometime this week... I'm hoping later in the week, so I can buy more.
At the very least, I think the eldest Stanley will be added to the Board of Directors, which would be nice... but more likely, they will be selling product together... this could be the start of a monopoly here folks... holding firm to my predictions of .02 near term, and .05 within the next month or so.
----
GDSM is pissing me off. Not sure if they are diluting or what, but this thing needs to move and provide shareholders with some light to the business plan, otherwise I'm out at the next PR bump.
---
*** MAJOR under the radar alert ***
PIHN alerting at .012
In a quick nutshell, the CEO is Charles John Larsen, who was the FIRST president of MJNA Medical Marijuana, INC in 2009.
Toby Cohantz is the Chief Strategy Officer at Polaris, and is also the CEO of Xeden Cloud Concepts or Xeden, INC. If you forget who Xeden is reference this PR to tell you they are working directly with EDXC... https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/EDXC/news?id=74911&b=y
Just this week they changed their address on OTCMarkets.com to a Colorado address...
Getting the picture, now?
Wish I had more time to update, out the door to see TOOL in San Francisco. Going to be a great rest of the week. MDRM starting to pop, HDRN closed in the 6s, GUMPTA preaching about weed, news from companies after the special, and the after-glow of TOOL...
Good luck!
Will look at that one, in the mean time, I found another PIHN type here folks...
*** Majort Alert ***
Alerting BUCS at .046
They just changed their OTC contact information and website to this: https://www.greenleaf101.com/ on Monday. Yesterday they filed their first quarterly report in over three years... somethings coming obviously...
Selling my TAUG and putting half in BUCS and half in PIHN. Under the radar for right now, get in quickly.
Will look at that one, in the mean time, I found another PIHN type here folks...
*** Majort Alert ***
Alerting BUCS at .046
They just changed their OTC contact information and website to this: https://www.greenleaf101.com/ on Monday. Yesterday they filed their first quarterly report in over three years... somethings coming obviously...
Selling my TAUG and putting half in BUCS and half in PIHN. Under the radar for right now, get in quickly.
Business Description
Dutch Gold Resources, Inc. has positioned itself in the financial and business services space, serving the Medical Marijuana industry. The Company's goal is to establish itself as a leading provider of financial services to the sector with initial focus on merchant services, business advisory services and sponsoring state-specific crowd-funding platforms.
Our strategy is to leverage technology to serve this rapidly growing sector, deploying leading edge merchant services technology, and a network of business service providers to bring credit services to support the growth of the emerging Medical Marijuana space.
The Company has withdrawn from active involvement in the gold mining sector and is now a passive investor.
Not exactly ground breaking news, but this is the first reliable source that has mentioned marijuana in the company's business description. interesting to say the least. not adding any more, but will hang onto this for now.
Business Description
Dutch Gold Resources, Inc. has positioned itself in the financial and business services space, serving the Medical Marijuana industry. The Company's goal is to establish itself as a leading provider of financial services to the sector with initial focus on merchant services, business advisory services and sponsoring state-specific crowd-funding platforms.
Our strategy is to leverage technology to serve this rapidly growing sector, deploying leading edge merchant services technology, and a network of business service providers to bring credit services to support the growth of the emerging Medical Marijuana space.
The Company has withdrawn from active involvement in the gold mining sector and is now a passive investor.
Not exactly ground breaking news, but this is the first reliable source that has mentioned marijuana in the company's business description. interesting to say the least. not adding any more, but will hang onto this for now.
TRTC I do love, but I don't think I could buy it under $1 myself. I want to get into these long term holds, but it's just too easy to trade tickers right now...
That being said PIHN is going to be a MONSTER folks, just a fair warning... just bought in 1k at .01, buddy just put in 10k. Let's do it.
TRTC I do love, but I don't think I could buy it under $1 myself. I want to get into these long term holds, but it's just too easy to trade tickers right now...
That being said PIHN is going to be a MONSTER folks, just a fair warning... just bought in 1k at .01, buddy just put in 10k. Let's do it.
MDRM tick f*cking tock, waiting for the bomb trading nicely.
Very very bullish on PIHN and BUCS here... trying to enter BUCS today as well.
HRDN and ADCS I am being patient here.
GDSM unbelievably frustrating how the CEO crushed the momentum.
WTWO woke up from its MJ rumor slumber, now up nearly 300% since first alerted... could be news coming.
MDRM tick f*cking tock, waiting for the bomb trading nicely.
Very very bullish on PIHN and BUCS here... trying to enter BUCS today as well.
HRDN and ADCS I am being patient here.
GDSM unbelievably frustrating how the CEO crushed the momentum.
WTWO woke up from its MJ rumor slumber, now up nearly 300% since first alerted... could be news coming.
hey steel-
hey steel-
TTDZ is even bigger than I am realizing. Folks, this thing is going to .05 once the Charlotte's Web news drops, but I'm being conservative with that number. This could very well be going to a .25 in the next three months. Going to be the CBD juggernaut, mark my words.
For that reason, I sold my ALL my GDSM and EAPH today and put it into TTDZ at .0095 and .0097. I sold a large portion of my TTDZ at .0105 range a couple weeks ago. Wish I had listened to my gut and sold my GDSM earlier. Ended up making about 5% on GDSM and losing about 10% on EAPH because I'm a terribly emotional investor.
After re-reading the PR https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/EAPH/news/Easton-Pharmaceuticals-Nears-Its--1-000-000-Finance-Limit-for-Year--Moves-Towards-SEC-Filing-to-Receive-up-to--5-000-000-in-Financing--Closes-on-Medical-Marijuana-Agreement?id=77199&b=y I actually had to look up what a Reg A filing is. I suggest you look it up yourself for better clarification, but basically it means once a year they can sell shares at a set price to a "accredited investor" to raise up to $5 million for the company. The problem is that accredited investor can dump them just about anytime, and dilute the sh*t out of the company. So by my estimations, EAPH will be diluting starting next week which will affect the short term price action of the stock. I am still long here, but I sold to get into TTDZ, which is a better short (and probably long) term play.
PIHN I overpaid at .0105, but I could care less. I was actually rushed out to the door to my job and paid more than I would like to. I think we see a further decline at least through the first half of Friday, with a possible PR next week. If you look at the chart, https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=pihn the two levels of support I see are .008 where it closed at today and .0062-65 range. It might not slip lower than .008 as that is a very strong area of support.
Just want to note that even though I do alert a lot of plays, I am not necessarily invested in them, I am merely trying to alert investors to potential runners or market movers.
For the next month I am going with TTDZ, MDRM, PIHN very, very hard in that order. On the outskirts I am rolling with HRDN, ADCS, TAUG, UNQT, BUCS.
BUCS has been on a quiet tear for 2014 all quietly flying under the ganja radar going from .0012 to .055 today. I would say it is due for a pull back, but the ganja aspect is just leaking out in the investment community. This thing has blue sky breakout written all over it. Strong support at .05, leads me to believe that is the lowest you will get it at in the near term.
Some little birds are chirping that TAUG has two big PRs lined up for next week... one of which is a partnership with Anheuser Busch. Flipped TAUG twice this week already for roughly 75% and 20% gains this week, I'm jumping back in by Monday at the latest.
Got about 20 more I added to the Rumor Mill Watch List this week, hopefully I can do some more DD this weekend.
TTDZ is even bigger than I am realizing. Folks, this thing is going to .05 once the Charlotte's Web news drops, but I'm being conservative with that number. This could very well be going to a .25 in the next three months. Going to be the CBD juggernaut, mark my words.
For that reason, I sold my ALL my GDSM and EAPH today and put it into TTDZ at .0095 and .0097. I sold a large portion of my TTDZ at .0105 range a couple weeks ago. Wish I had listened to my gut and sold my GDSM earlier. Ended up making about 5% on GDSM and losing about 10% on EAPH because I'm a terribly emotional investor.
After re-reading the PR https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/EAPH/news/Easton-Pharmaceuticals-Nears-Its--1-000-000-Finance-Limit-for-Year--Moves-Towards-SEC-Filing-to-Receive-up-to--5-000-000-in-Financing--Closes-on-Medical-Marijuana-Agreement?id=77199&b=y I actually had to look up what a Reg A filing is. I suggest you look it up yourself for better clarification, but basically it means once a year they can sell shares at a set price to a "accredited investor" to raise up to $5 million for the company. The problem is that accredited investor can dump them just about anytime, and dilute the sh*t out of the company. So by my estimations, EAPH will be diluting starting next week which will affect the short term price action of the stock. I am still long here, but I sold to get into TTDZ, which is a better short (and probably long) term play.
PIHN I overpaid at .0105, but I could care less. I was actually rushed out to the door to my job and paid more than I would like to. I think we see a further decline at least through the first half of Friday, with a possible PR next week. If you look at the chart, https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=pihn the two levels of support I see are .008 where it closed at today and .0062-65 range. It might not slip lower than .008 as that is a very strong area of support.
Just want to note that even though I do alert a lot of plays, I am not necessarily invested in them, I am merely trying to alert investors to potential runners or market movers.
For the next month I am going with TTDZ, MDRM, PIHN very, very hard in that order. On the outskirts I am rolling with HRDN, ADCS, TAUG, UNQT, BUCS.
BUCS has been on a quiet tear for 2014 all quietly flying under the ganja radar going from .0012 to .055 today. I would say it is due for a pull back, but the ganja aspect is just leaking out in the investment community. This thing has blue sky breakout written all over it. Strong support at .05, leads me to believe that is the lowest you will get it at in the near term.
Some little birds are chirping that TAUG has two big PRs lined up for next week... one of which is a partnership with Anheuser Busch. Flipped TAUG twice this week already for roughly 75% and 20% gains this week, I'm jumping back in by Monday at the latest.
Got about 20 more I added to the Rumor Mill Watch List this week, hopefully I can do some more DD this weekend.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,970
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,362
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,926
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
