TTDZ news out not the news we were waiting for but enough to make the price jump 50%+!!!
Great news about the new officers coming on board. I like how they put the timelines for management and the launch of the website. We now have an idea of their thought process.
Raising authorized shares to 2.5 billion is not the best, but I understand the need to for acquisitions.
---
Maddunkers,
They are based in south British Columbia right near Vancouver, which is exactly where the PR said the company was located. I just looked on Google Maps.
Not sure the exact source of the information, but I can assure you it is on good authority......
TTDZ news out not the news we were waiting for but enough to make the price jump 50%+!!!
Great news about the new officers coming on board. I like how they put the timelines for management and the launch of the website. We now have an idea of their thought process.
Raising authorized shares to 2.5 billion is not the best, but I understand the need to for acquisitions.
---
Maddunkers,
They are based in south British Columbia right near Vancouver, which is exactly where the PR said the company was located. I just looked on Google Maps.
Not sure the exact source of the information, but I can assure you it is on good authority......
good looking out on ttdz, but that was the pr from friday afternoon. there should should be several more pr's to soon follow. i sold 25% of my shares to free up funds, but i'm looking to take a much larger postition in ttdz later this week. hoping the price will drop in a few days.
hey chaChing-
good looking out on ttdz, but that was the pr from friday afternoon. there should should be several more pr's to soon follow. i sold 25% of my shares to free up funds, but i'm looking to take a much larger postition in ttdz later this week. hoping the price will drop in a few days.
good looking out on ttdz, but that was the pr from friday afternoon. there should should be several more pr's to soon follow. i sold 25% of my shares to free up funds, but i'm looking to take a much larger postition in ttdz later this week. hoping the price will drop in a few days.
If it dips, i will be gobbling up some more shares likewise..hoping to get an order filled on some SPRWF tomorrow early
Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMitty:
hey chaChing-
good looking out on ttdz, but that was the pr from friday afternoon. there should should be several more pr's to soon follow. i sold 25% of my shares to free up funds, but i'm looking to take a much larger postition in ttdz later this week. hoping the price will drop in a few days.
If it dips, i will be gobbling up some more shares likewise..hoping to get an order filled on some SPRWF tomorrow early
Hey StiflersMom, I've always wanted to dabble in the stock market but always thought the water was too cold. Opened an etrade account last week and deposited 10k into it. Which stock do you feel strongest about for me to jump into? Or is this a wrong time to come in? Thank you.
Hey StiflersMom, I've always wanted to dabble in the stock market but always thought the water was too cold. Opened an etrade account last week and deposited 10k into it. Which stock do you feel strongest about for me to jump into? Or is this a wrong time to come in? Thank you.
Getting word that FRTD will be announcing a deal for their reward card program with over 350+ dispensaries on Wednesday...
Other than that, reference my previous picks. Still bullish on MDRM and TTDZ obviously, but we've already made 250% and 1000% gains respectively, so tread lightly.
TAUG should be your other portfolio pick up IMHO.
Good luck stay blessed.
Justin_Case,
FRTD and SPRWF this week. Enter today on both.
Getting word that FRTD will be announcing a deal for their reward card program with over 350+ dispensaries on Wednesday...
Other than that, reference my previous picks. Still bullish on MDRM and TTDZ obviously, but we've already made 250% and 1000% gains respectively, so tread lightly.
SPRWF I think will be, not making any judgements until my suspicions are confirmed this week.
FRTD is NOT a long term hold IMHO. I will be shooting for 200-300% gains and getting out. I always encourage investors to hold 10-20% of their total shares after they lock in profits, because you never know how high some of these will go long term.
SPRWF I think will be, not making any judgements until my suspicions are confirmed this week.
FRTD is NOT a long term hold IMHO. I will be shooting for 200-300% gains and getting out. I always encourage investors to hold 10-20% of their total shares after they lock in profits, because you never know how high some of these will go long term.
FRTD closed at the high of the day at .17, I suggest you all take a position tomorrow. Just a warning, you won't be able to get in under .02 Wednesday morning.
*** Alerting KNSC @ .0006 ***
I sold my SPLI at the end of the day today as well and will be taking a small position here in the morning. Check out the PR that came out today, it did not mention hemp, cannabis, or marijuana in the title, so a lot more eyes will be on this by weeks end. I think it is good for a run similar to QASP is on, and .002 is a modest target. I'm a buyer at any price in the trips tomorrow.
FRTD closed at the high of the day at .17, I suggest you all take a position tomorrow. Just a warning, you won't be able to get in under .02 Wednesday morning.
*** Alerting KNSC @ .0006 ***
I sold my SPLI at the end of the day today as well and will be taking a small position here in the morning. Check out the PR that came out today, it did not mention hemp, cannabis, or marijuana in the title, so a lot more eyes will be on this by weeks end. I think it is good for a run similar to QASP is on, and .002 is a modest target. I'm a buyer at any price in the trips tomorrow.
I sold my remaining HEMP stock today at $.10. My basis was $.05 when i originally bought in Jan. I sold a lot when it ran up to .30. I took the proceeds and bought SPRWF at .057. MDRM and TTDZ look strong. Thanks again guys for all your insight.
I sold my remaining HEMP stock today at $.10. My basis was $.05 when i originally bought in Jan. I sold a lot when it ran up to .30. I took the proceeds and bought SPRWF at .057. MDRM and TTDZ look strong. Thanks again guys for all your insight.
New to the board, new to investing in these microstocks but not new to investing overall (have had my scottrade account for 8 years).
Really getting into this and having quite a bit of fun. Not working with a ton of money but you gotta start somewhere. Sending in more each payday though...
Anyone in on RFMK? I got in at .0027, it recently hit .0080, dropped back down to the 60s. Plan on dumping some for TTDZ at the bell in the morning. I've thought about listing which ones I've got for opinions but I don't want to commit a forum faux pas...
New to the board, new to investing in these microstocks but not new to investing overall (have had my scottrade account for 8 years).
Really getting into this and having quite a bit of fun. Not working with a ton of money but you gotta start somewhere. Sending in more each payday though...
Anyone in on RFMK? I got in at .0027, it recently hit .0080, dropped back down to the 60s. Plan on dumping some for TTDZ at the bell in the morning. I've thought about listing which ones I've got for opinions but I don't want to commit a forum faux pas...