Posted:
#351
Spoke with the CEO of NWPN Now Corporation for about 45 minutes: Here is a summation of our conversation: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=99544161 . We might see a pop tomorrow from all the volume and news, but I would not recommend anyone stay in for too long, there are much better plays. Sounds like this greenhouse won't be built for at least 10-12 months.
Lastly, take a look at AHFD three consecutive green days on HUGE volume with NO news. I have had this on my Google Finance "Sustainability" portfolio watchlist for over 15 months and this POS has never moved like this before... might just be ganja, but I can't say yet. A signal like this should be an auto buy, but this company always spikes and then fades very fast. Just keep an eye out for news. If a huge green candle comes tomorrow without news I'm probably a buyer here Friday...
Lastly, take a look at AHFD three consecutive green days on HUGE volume with NO news. I have had this on my Google Finance "Sustainability" portfolio watchlist for over 15 months and this POS has never moved like this before... might just be ganja, but I can't say yet. A signal like this should be an auto buy, but this company always spikes and then fades very fast. Just keep an eye out for news. If a huge green candle comes tomorrow without news I'm probably a buyer here Friday...
